"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Is it better to be a PU or a DJ?

Is it better to be a PU or a DJ?

  • It's better to be a DJ

    Votes: 11 91.7%
  • It's better to be a PU

    Votes: 1 8.3%

  • Total voters
    12

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

PYROTAK

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
lol the hell is playboy style.

but then again ask me this 3 months ago and i wouldn't know that there was something called don juan style either.

it would have just be baller style getting all the chicks :D
 

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
574
Reaction score
3
Age
47
Location
3rd rock from the sun
Playboy style? Don Juan style? Baller style? LoL... such thought patterns would make for one hell of a action romance flick... preferrably done by chineese actors with bad voice dubbing...

I can see it now, three guys at a bar contemplating the meaning of life and who has the better pick up style.

Guy1: My playboy style is better than bawler style and don juan style...(laughs like a mad man)
Guy2: No...you both are in error
Guy3: Fools! No one can beat Don Juan style.

Hot woman walks into bar...

All three guys are mesmerised by her and they look at eachother...they realise now is the perfect time to test their pick up styles...

Guy1 walks up, gives playboy style, the woman smiles but he comes back looking rejected...Guy2 walks up, gives baller style, the woman laughs but he too comes back looking rejected...Guy3 walks up with no hint of desperation, the woman seems at ease and Guy3 comes back smiling from ear to ear...Guy3 got the number close...

And what's the moral of this story you may wonder? Don't bet against the home team...
 

Hurri

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia, Brisbane
it's a bit biased asking in this forum. The basics of DJ and PU are the exactly the same, it then branchs out to different styles and methods. Both will get you laid, whatever works.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
I'm not asking you for your approval. I'm just saying that I think that being a DJ is better because it's much deeper than PU. DJs are the alpha ,they're not trying to look like that just to get girls. PUA act ****y to get girls and DJs are just being themselves. A PU who can't get a girl is miserable and a DJ doesn't give a **** (they can't get a girl because they're maybe on a deserted island).
 
Top