"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Is it bad that I don't mind just jerking off to porno?

ChillDude6767

Banned
Joined
Mar 22, 2019
Messages
97
Reaction score
36
Age
37
I've had lots of sex in the past. To me, right now, it seems preferable to stay home and jerk off than to go out to the biggest club and try to get the hottest girl.

I guess this is normal, right?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I've had lots of sex in the past. To me, right now, it seems preferable to stay home and jerk off than to go out to the biggest club and try to get the hottest girl.

I guess this is normal, right?
Not really. However, masturbation is healthy. Are you depressed? Only men who do that are typically incels, MGTOWs and depressed men. If you are the later, the masturbation will only intestivify your depression. Best to focus on yourself and become a better version of it. Exercise, eat right, do sh!t, do ladies... Ultimately, have fun.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I've stopped. We're both in our 30's, this is the time when erections start to waver a little

Sex and drive is better without it & I'm not wasting anymore time/energy finishing all over myself
 
Top