Is it alright for old men to date young girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Oh for fvcks sake, THERE IS NO UNIFORM LEGAL AGE IN AMERICA. Where do you people get this idea? Look at the US Constitution and see if that's a power the federal government has .... nope.
Well what we see as legal is the youngest age you can f*ck a girl without being put in jail for it. If she's 18 she's not a minor, so it's "legal" to have sex with her. If she's 17, she's a minor and therefore it's illegal to have sex with her. So yes, I guess you could really say there is a uniform legal age. In some US states 16 is legal, but in most states, it's 18.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
If she's 17, she's a minor and therefore it's illegal to have sex with her.
Check your facts - you are wrong and you're spreading false info. I hate to seem harsh but people like you are part of the misinformation problem - if you're not sure say "I think" or "I heard" or something to let other suckers know you've not verified your "facts". Please.

EDIT:

Free hint: Age of Consent and Age of Majority are not always equal. Have a look.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, holier than thou, you're always right, is that what you want to hear? Well too bad. You're basically telling you could have sex with a 3 year old and it wouldn't be against the law. Try again.

And I have checked my facts, look here.

http://teenadvice.about.com/library/weekly/qanda/blageofconsentchart.htm

The "age of consent" in most states is somewhere between 16-18.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not holier, just right and you're wrong. No big thing unless your ego can't stand it. Like I said, look it up, there ARE State laws, they DO vary, and none say 3 is legal.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said what I had to say. Age of Consent is usually between 16-18 in all states. There might be a few exceptions, but it's mostly 16-18. And ooh, now your following laws huh? I thought the federal government didn't have that power Mr. Contradictory. And no matter what the age of consent is, if you just wait till the girl is 18, no matter what state you're in, it's always going to be legal, unless you're like a lesbian or something. For instance, living in Ohio, I could have sex right now seeing as the age of consent is 16.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
.... now your following laws huh? I thought the federal government didn't have that power Mr. Contradictory .....
I see I seriously overestimated you when I assumed you were of slightly below average intelligence. State laws are not a sign of federal authority. Read it slowly if you don't get it the first few times.

To answer the other question yes, of course I believe in obeying laws, I just don't make sh1t up and then pretend it's true if I can avoid it.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I see I seriously overestimated you when I assumed you were of slightly below average intelligence. State laws are not a sign of federal authority. Read it slowly if you don't get it the first few times.

To answer the other question yes, of course I believe in obeying laws, I just don't make sh1t up and then pretend it's true if I can avoid it.
Wow, you're still talking. But yeah, I'm done. I've got no interest in arguing with you anymore.

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Wow, you're still talking. But yeah, I'm done. I've got no interest in arguing with you anymore.
That is a sign of a trooper waving the white flag of surrender.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.