Is it alright for old men to date young girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean come on, think about it guys, when you're old and shivrilled up are you honestly still going to want your wife sexually, when you could be f*cking some much younger chick? I mean, even if you loved her a lot, you'd probably be tempted. So I ask this question, is there anything wrong with MUCH older men, dating girls that are like in their 20's and 30's? I don't know, I'd just like to know incase this ever happens to me. The basic question ere' is, does age really matteR? Is there really anything wrong with a man in his 60's having sex with a girl in her 20's?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
40 years apart sounds like you're asking for trouble. I'd try to keep the difference down to a maximum of 25 years. Otherwise, you'll get too old for her pretty quickly and she'll start sexing other dudes behind your back.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm yea its weird man the girls that do date men that could pass off as their dads have daddy issues. Stay away from women like that they are weirdos

Reaction score
typical said:
Umm yea its weird man the girls that do date men that could pass off as their dads have daddy issues. Stay away from women like that they are weirdos
This guy is a wierdo - he likes men!!

Last edited:

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
In general:
If a man in his 40's can get a a 25yo woman, good for him! Enjoy the sex, have fun while it lasts.
If the same man is getting with teens, that is kind of nasty and taking advantage of youngsters.

Generally twentysomething women get with older men for novelty, the money or because they did not find a compatible guy their own age. The novelty chases just want to try an older man and get tired of it after a while, a nice opportunity for a single man to get some younger azz. He might fall in love, but she won't want to commit so it's a short term thing. The golddiggers will want to commit, but once they got the ring, they have old dudes wallet whether they sex him or not and whether they divorce or not. If a prenup is in place they will stay married and keep sexing him, but she can still cheat with the poolboy when he is at work. Don't expect a golddigger to be loyal. Hence my advice to enjoy the sex while it lasts and see it as a temporary pleasure in 99.9% of the cases. Exception are people who have extremely uncommon interests who want someone who shares that and close an eye to age because of that. Say she wants someone to brew medieval beer with, do bikram yoga and travel to Myanmar, who is a libertarian and taller than her 6'2" and you happen to be that guy she'll probably not care you are 15 years her senior and still be loyal. Personality is a whole lot harder to replace than wallet or rock hard abs and big dyck, so when you bag a chick with your persona, she will be much more loyal and the relationship will last longer.

The younger the people involved the more age is going to matter, 17/25 is a bit odd while 27/35 is pretty normal and no one would blink an eye to 37/45.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who are we to say whom someone else can date and find attractive or interesting?
just don't date someone so young that you will be charged with a crime, and just make sure that the person you are seeing won't run off with your bank either.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, it's OK for anyone to date anyone they want/desire (as long as it's legal in their jurisdiction lol).

Once people start casting moralistic bs about stuff like this I tune them out quickly.

I get along great and hang out with women usually 10-12 yrs younger than me. The age & generational differences aren't too bad. As far as I'm concerned, women under 25-27 really don't have much to offer me in the way of experience, conversation, wit, self-assurance, etc. The only reason I would be with a chick that young is for vanity's sake. So I could tell everyone "hey I just banged that 19 yr old" but there is very very little chance it would be anything more fulfilling than sex.

I think women in their 30's have the most to offer in my book as far as personality characteristics (unfortunately, by that age, many of them have also accumulated a nice healthy rap sheet of personal drama...but the same can be said of men!). Sorry man, sounds awfully pu$$yfooted of me, but at my age I don't get turned on by the physical only.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
who are we to say whom someone else can date and find attractive or interesting?
just don't date someone so young that you will be charged with a crime, and just make sure that the person you are seeing won't run off with your bank either.
How about that! Leave other people to worry about their own choices, what a concept.

It depends on the people I think, I know an 18 year old girl who was married to a 60 year old guy and they seemed pretty happy. Maybe she had daddy issues, maybe he had to spank her when he was bending her over the sofa. I don't care. They were happy and I'm pretty sure she never fooled around while he was alive.

On the other hand I know plenty of mid 20s who are married or dating other mid 20s and who fool around with anything that has a pulse. Can't say that age difference seems to be a good predictor of fidelity.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
Crime? What crime? As long as they're 18 or over it's legal. Atleast in the US.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The old GQ mag formula for dating younger chicks is this:

Your Age /2 +7= lowest age to go as a rule of thumb--always exceptions of course

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never **** wit a young *****, but I'm still young....I like older women, but not elderly. i'm 22, I would date 28 max....

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Crime? What crime? As long as they're 18 or over it's legal. Atleast in the US.
i said "just dont date someone so young that you would be charged with a crime."
that meant under the legal dating age at where ever you are at.
thats all:)

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
once you are 38, always date a girl 20 years younger than you - that seems reasonable - The Bible advocates selling Virgins off at age 12, which was the average age for a woman to be married and start pumpin out little devotees.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHOA looks like LMS has some competition. Where did u come from a korean bible camp?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this topic dead by now?

Don't let anyone tell you who should or shouldn't be fukking. I'm 35 and I hang with chicks 10-15 years younger. If anyone makes an issue of it (usually older women) it's pretty easy to see why.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Here is the formula that all American DJ's use. If you are not in America you can ignore it and do whatever the hell you want. Remember, Freedom Ain't Free!! :box:

Okay, you can date her chubby a$$ :cheer: = nn√2πn exp(1/[12n + 2/(5n + 53/42n)] – n)(1 + O(n–8))
n= number of dollars spent on DJ aids.

I have saved all of you living in America a lot of time, money, trouble, and headaches. The least you can do for me is to quit with the age threads. Just use the formula and be done with it.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or better yet stop living by some stupid formula and lay whatever you want as long as it's legal. That sounds better to me.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Or better yet stop living by some stupid formula and lay whatever you want as long as it's legal. That sounds better to me.
12 is legal in Spain. So I guess that is where the DJ travel motto of, "If she is old enough to pee she is old enough for me," comes from :rolleyes: . With a name like ElStud, you are probably planning a trip there. What a stud you are :confused:

Using the law of the juridiction that you are in as your moral compass is a bit silly. Americans have yet to learn that. Believe it or not, there is more to life than just banging broads.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
12 is legal in Spain. So I guess that is where the DJ travel motto of, "If she is old enough to pee she is old enough for me," comes from :rolleyes: . With a name like ElStud, you are probably planning a trip there. What a stud you are :confused:

Using the law of the juridiction that you are in as your moral compass is a bit silly. Americans have yet to learn that. Believe it or not, there is more to life than just banging broads.
Haha, you must feel good dissing Americans huh, jackass. Besides, it's different in America, the legal age is 18. But yeah dude, if I was 50 or something and I saw an amazingly hot blonde girl in her 20's, I'd do that sh*t. Telling yourself that age matters is really limiting yourself.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh for fvcks sake, THERE IS NO UNIFORM LEGAL AGE IN AMERICA. Where do you people get this idea? Look at the US Constitution and see if that's a power the federal government has .... nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.