"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Is it a "shame" that men "aim for the younger age range" in women?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I need to ask.
since when men did pursue woman of his age or older? it was always younger
That HB9 I went out with on fri was 4 years older than me and her profile youngest age preferred said 38 and I'm 35. I was shocked she agreed to a date. Of course she has ghosted me . She listed 38 to 47 on her profile. Personally I think I looked too young in the face for her and money reasons as well. Total snob.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
That HB9 I went out with on fri was 4 years older than me and her profile youngest age preferred said 38 and I'm 35. I was shocked she agreed to a date. Of course she has ghosted me . She listed 38 to 47 on her profile. Personally I think I looked too young in the face for her and money reasons as well. Total snob.
but here is the deal she looked younger then her real age, and a woman on that age want more money then a good looking guy, understand woman will always want better, and if she is hot she have a better line of guys to choose, and again you should look for younger, if was just for sex as long she get you ahrd is ok anything else you need to screen better
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
but here is the deal she looked younger then her real age, and a woman on that age want more money then a good looking guy, understand woman will always want better, and if she is hot she have a better line of guys to choose, and again you should look for younger, if was just for sex as long she get you ahrd is ok anything else you need to screen better
And like I said she seemed like a real headcase even before I met her. About not wanting to meet in public where she lived and be seen and described not liking guys hitting on her. Then saying her husband just got tired of their marriage. She makes good money but then complains about the cost of stuff .

The west coast of fl sucks for dating. All old people. I would aim younger but old around here it's mostly women older than me. Hardly anyone under 30. I have to look almost 100 miles in tampa to find quantities of women under 30 on old and most dont want a guy who lives 100 miles away.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
About not wanting to meet in public where she lived and be seen and described not liking guys hitting on her. Then saying her husband just got tired of their marriage.
So dating a younger guy is the same as dating fat chicks is for men? And when she says her husband got tired of their marriage, she means he got tired of HER. Gee I wonder why?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So dating a younger guy is the same as dating fat chicks is for men? And when she says her husband got tired of their marriage, she means he got tired of HER. Gee I wonder why?
So sounds like major alarm bells should have went off?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
So dating a younger guy is the same as dating fat chicks is for men? And when she says her husband got tired of their marriage, she means he got tired of HER. Gee I wonder why?
I bet she is lying marriage not over yet, but that don't prevent her of window shopping, hecne why not in public
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I bet she is lying marriage not over yet, but that don't prevent her of window shopping, hecne why not in public
I thought that too. However, when she texted me her full name shows up on caller Id so I was able to check into her googling and she is indeed a divorced woman and her employment and everything checked out as well.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
I thought that too. However, when she texted me her full name shows up on caller Id so I was able to check into her googling and she is indeed a divorced woman and her employment and everything checked out as well.
you know the more you live less paper makes true, she could be divorced, but still together with him, not the first time I would see this, leaving a paper trail is important to protect yourself, but you should trust on it, plus google can give outdated info, its all depend on how she loves to feed the internet with her info
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
That HB9 I went out with on fri was 4 years older than me and her profile youngest age preferred said 38 and I'm 35. I was shocked she agreed to a date. Of course she has ghosted me . She listed 38 to 47 on her profile. Personally I think I looked too young in the face for her and money reasons as well. Total snob.
You got ghosted by an older woman who has already expired?

That's really sad.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
you know the more you live less paper makes true, she could be divorced, but still together with him, not the first time I would see this, leaving a paper trail is important to protect yourself, but you should trust on it, plus google can give outdated info, its all depend on how she loves to feed the internet with her info
Her ex still lives back up north. Turns out from looking more that they were married only a year and a half and got the divorce .

Should I try texting her one more time Friday since she will be in the area on sat?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
Her ex still lives back up north. Turns out from looking more that they were married only a year and a half and got the divorce .

Should I try texting her one more time Friday since she will be in the area on sat?
serious real talk here, how much more digging you did? too stalkeish to be healthy. dude move on, lack of options is really annoying, I know I did happen once to everyone, but you really need to undertand it and keep it in check, and how you do so? meet more woman, not on dating apps
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
serious real talk here, how much more digging you did? too stalkeish to be healthy. dude move on, lack of options is really annoying, I know I did happen once to everyone, but you really need to undertand it and keep it in check, and how you do so? meet more woman, not on dating apps
I understand but it sucks when it's an old persons region. I mean, if I lived in Miami I wouldn't have this problem as much :(
 
Top