Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it a "shame" that men "aim for the younger age range" in women?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I need to ask.
since when men did pursue woman of his age or older? it was always younger
That HB9 I went out with on fri was 4 years older than me and her profile youngest age preferred said 38 and I'm 35. I was shocked she agreed to a date. Of course she has ghosted me . She listed 38 to 47 on her profile. Personally I think I looked too young in the face for her and money reasons as well. Total snob.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That HB9 I went out with on fri was 4 years older than me and her profile youngest age preferred said 38 and I'm 35. I was shocked she agreed to a date. Of course she has ghosted me . She listed 38 to 47 on her profile. Personally I think I looked too young in the face for her and money reasons as well. Total snob.
but here is the deal she looked younger then her real age, and a woman on that age want more money then a good looking guy, understand woman will always want better, and if she is hot she have a better line of guys to choose, and again you should look for younger, if was just for sex as long she get you ahrd is ok anything else you need to screen better

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
but here is the deal she looked younger then her real age, and a woman on that age want more money then a good looking guy, understand woman will always want better, and if she is hot she have a better line of guys to choose, and again you should look for younger, if was just for sex as long she get you ahrd is ok anything else you need to screen better
And like I said she seemed like a real headcase even before I met her. About not wanting to meet in public where she lived and be seen and described not liking guys hitting on her. Then saying her husband just got tired of their marriage. She makes good money but then complains about the cost of stuff .

The west coast of fl sucks for dating. All old people. I would aim younger but old around here it's mostly women older than me. Hardly anyone under 30. I have to look almost 100 miles in tampa to find quantities of women under 30 on old and most dont want a guy who lives 100 miles away.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About not wanting to meet in public where she lived and be seen and described not liking guys hitting on her. Then saying her husband just got tired of their marriage.
So dating a younger guy is the same as dating fat chicks is for men? And when she says her husband got tired of their marriage, she means he got tired of HER. Gee I wonder why?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So dating a younger guy is the same as dating fat chicks is for men? And when she says her husband got tired of their marriage, she means he got tired of HER. Gee I wonder why?
So sounds like major alarm bells should have went off?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet she is lying marriage not over yet, but that don't prevent her of window shopping, hecne why not in public

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I bet she is lying marriage not over yet, but that don't prevent her of window shopping, hecne why not in public
I thought that too. However, when she texted me her full name shows up on caller Id so I was able to check into her googling and she is indeed a divorced woman and her employment and everything checked out as well.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that too. However, when she texted me her full name shows up on caller Id so I was able to check into her googling and she is indeed a divorced woman and her employment and everything checked out as well.
you know the more you live less paper makes true, she could be divorced, but still together with him, not the first time I would see this, leaving a paper trail is important to protect yourself, but you should trust on it, plus google can give outdated info, its all depend on how she loves to feed the internet with her info

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You got ghosted by an older woman who has already expired?

That's really sad.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
you know the more you live less paper makes true, she could be divorced, but still together with him, not the first time I would see this, leaving a paper trail is important to protect yourself, but you should trust on it, plus google can give outdated info, its all depend on how she loves to feed the internet with her info
Her ex still lives back up north. Turns out from looking more that they were married only a year and a half and got the divorce .

Should I try texting her one more time Friday since she will be in the area on sat?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her ex still lives back up north. Turns out from looking more that they were married only a year and a half and got the divorce .

Should I try texting her one more time Friday since she will be in the area on sat?
serious real talk here, how much more digging you did? too stalkeish to be healthy. dude move on, lack of options is really annoying, I know I did happen once to everyone, but you really need to undertand it and keep it in check, and how you do so? meet more woman, not on dating apps

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
serious real talk here, how much more digging you did? too stalkeish to be healthy. dude move on, lack of options is really annoying, I know I did happen once to everyone, but you really need to undertand it and keep it in check, and how you do so? meet more woman, not on dating apps
I understand but it sucks when it's an old persons region. I mean, if I lived in Miami I wouldn't have this problem as much :(