Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it a "shame" that men "aim for the younger age range" in women?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me laughing:
"Women are more cautious. It's a shame men aim for the younger age range because women of 45 and 55 are arguably much more sexually mature and able to give a lot more pleasure than, say, a woman of 25."
my opinion: :rofl::rofl:

"It can be a full-time occupation when you have to really fight to meet the sort of men that are worth meeting because they are the ones refusing to look at you as a potential date. Because of its 'anything is possible', 'sweet-shop' appeal, online dating just encourages men to cherry-pick their ideal – usually younger – mate. Which is depressing if you're a woman of a certain age."
my opinion: Karma. :devil:

"I do feel it's not really talked about very openly," said Broom. "There are a lot of women out there who are in their late 40s and early 50s who don't have children, but would happily have had them if they'd met the right person.
my opinion: Too bad that short man that had asked you out - when you were young - wasn't "the right person". :mad:

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women instinctively know that their market value declines as they age. Older women who complain about men their age dating younger women are the female equivalent to incel men.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrinkles, missin taith, and old lady stench have never been attractive

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I prefer younger looking women. I seem to hold conversation with them better and they're less stuck up and demanding. Just read the dating profiles of women over 31 or so compared to 26. A lot more picky.

Well, I'm 35, look way too young for my age but I somehow scored a date with a smoking hot 39 year old woman tonight from OLD and actually looked better than the profile. If you saw my thread about it you will get an idea why maybe she went for someone younger possibly.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a shame that women date bums and losers and get knocked up by them but it is what it is. See, I can play the “it’s a shame” game too.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score

"Women are more cautious. It's a shame men aim for the younger age range because women of 45 and 55 are arguably much more sexually mature and able to give a lot more pleasure than, say, a woman of 25."
Illogical again, the author of the article being a woman.

It's not being sexually mature and being able to please men, the reproductive ability of women after age 45 and to have babies after age 45 is close to nil. Men who want to have children hardly give a second thought about women that are past age 40.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing can be said to short men , there are a lot of short men who can be very good husbands if they were given a chance.
What about more older men why she insist on men her age, she can date older men they also can be incredible lovers

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me laughing:

my opinion: :rofl::rofl:

my opinion: Karma. :devil:

my opinion: Too bad that short man that had asked you out - when you were young - wasn't "the right person". :mad:
Shame?

This is absolutely ****kkkin HILARIOUS.

I love trolling skanks by pulling hotter, younger, thinner dtf barely legal baaaaae.

Tom Cruise is still in top gun. The other woman is not cause that Wall hits hard.

Women age like milk and bread.

Dudes age like a fine wine.

Gentlemen, charge up your troll cannon. Train wrecks from the past are going to crash and burn. Lulz be had.

Step game up kuz and troll hard.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing can be said to short men , there are a lot of short men who can be very good husbands if they were given a chance.
What about more older men why she insist on men her age, she can date older men they also can be incredible lovers
Female logic brahhhhh.

When SMV cratere, she has the maturity and entitlement of the top form SMV 18-23 but the aesthetics of rump roast.

Its ideal men begin looking up the hottest girls from high school year book and 2019 present day.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although talking to a chick who’s 18 is mind numbing, I will always find them beautiful and my testosterone seems like it doubles when near them

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Their love lives, at least from a “relationship/marriage” viewpoint needs to be over. The bulk of them rode the carousel plenty.
They had their chances to consolidate but listened to the social narrative.

Dont save or rescue any of them from their stupidity. Men suffer the consequences of their actions every day and are left to rot.
What’s good for the gander is good for the goose. The social narrative won’t change until there’s a penalty.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post wall women unable to get a family or even a date with a humanoid shaped man should be invited to schools to tell younger girls how cool it is to ride the carousel and chasing the hympergamic dream till getting burned.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a bit older, I communicate with and date a lot of women in their 40's. A few observations the past 3+ years:

1- 90% have kids (I'm now convinved kids ARE a marriage killer). Dating one means you're automatically in 4th or 5th place after kids, her career, her ex, possible aging parents. She may have a small sliver of time for you.
2- the *hot* ones are just as flaky at 40 as they were at 20; HUGE amounts of older beta males messaging them just slobbering for a date and petrified of being "alone." I know some of these guys personally, sad.
3- many have strong feminist beliefs.
4- frequent date cancellations due to kid or work issues.

On the plus side:
1- generally more mature so you can have adult conversations.
2- HB7s (my target) are less flaky and more apt to actually try to make something work with fewer games.
3- far fewer issues like drugs, unemployment, Cluster B crap.
4- will accept strong leadership as they grew up without dating apps and #metoo s*hit.

Good luck.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although talking to a chick who’s 18 is mind numbing, I will always find them beautiful and my testosterone seems like it doubles when near them
Not seeing it right kuz.

They are like clay. Mold her. The alternative is the post or near wall/epiphany phase, found jesus conveniently as playboy stops calling and btw raise my bastard children from diff men.

Without fail, its a comedy. I will always choose younger.

This gentlemen is the pushback on hypergamy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their love lives, at least from a “relationship/marriage” viewpoint needs to be over. The bulk of them rode the carousel plenty.
They had their chances to consolidate but listened to the social narrative.

Dont save or rescue any of them from their stupidity. Men suffer the consequences of their actions every day and are left to rot.
What’s good for the gander is good for the goose. The social narrative won’t change until there’s a penalty.
There's a reason for patriarchy. It was to keep society orderly as women are like children. Irresponsible and quick to play the victim card as SMV craters.

Gentlemen, step game up. Acquire resources, lifestyle, etc and get the baaaaes. Its interesting to pull hotter, younger, fitter as women more your age expired.

There's no comeback in the game. Men have a slower ascend but women have none. Most are on the carousel and piss awa6 best yrs on a degree on sock puppetry and women studies or lesbianism dance therapy.

Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Me running into women or should I say, train wrecks from my past having pulled top form SMV 18-23. They look loke a a decade of pie eating contest on steroids. Bulking season.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vast majority of women who actually reach out to me online are older. Should I call the local newspaper and complain? Maybe I can get them to write about my sob story dating life.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1- 90% have kids (I'm now convinved kids ARE a marriage killer). Dating one means you're automatically in 4th or 5th place after kids, her career, her ex, possible aging parents. She may have a small sliver of time for you.
The most important sliver of time is when her legs are open for business. I couldn't care less about any other time.