Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it a bad idea to post social proof (pics of you with hot exes) for dating profiles?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe blot out their faces. They say there is no greater tool than pre-selection...so showing you've had hot gf's could do wonders. Right now my ex is periodically stalking my profile with a fake one she had created and told me about (it has no pictures but is the same username she showed me when she told me about it). So posting them may be read as a sign to her to come back or something too, IDK.

Anyone ever try this concept? I'm willing to try it and report back.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it years ago when I was changing out girls on a regular basis. It made for a lot of drama. I'm pretty sure it helps attract the crazies, and causes the good ones to stay away.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Maybe blot out their faces. They say there is no greater tool than pre-selection...so showing you've had hot gf's could do wonders. Right now my ex is periodically stalking my profile with a fake one she had created and told me about (it has no pictures but is the same username she showed me when she told me about it). So posting them may be read as a sign to her to come back or something too, IDK.

Anyone ever try this concept? I'm willing to try it and report back.
It's viewed as an eye roll. Posting a pic of you with two drinks but nobody else with something like "a perfect ending to a perfect night..." would get you far more piqued interest.

Remember that it often works in your favor to allow women to fill in the blanks in their own mind.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's viewed as an eye roll. Posting a pic of you with two drinks but nobody else with something like "a perfect ending to a perfect night..." would get you far more piqued interest.

Remember that it often works in your favor to allow women to fill in the blanks in their own mind.

Funny thing is I have that on my profile already! It was from a date with a Chinese girl in January of this year and there are two drinks on the table. SHE took the picture of me and sent it to me. I'm wearing a button up shirt and a suit jacket, looking really good in the pic with a nice smile on my face.

I might try adding some of said pics and see though. An experiment of sorts.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agree with this. More subtlety is required. I think a group pic somewhere fun with some hotties in it is way more effective. A picture of just you with another chick, even if she is attractive, definitely looks "try hard" to most.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Dont post a pic with just one girl. Have posts where its clear the girls in the pic are friends.. at least one of your pics must have social proof in the form of showing you with your friends. This is the thing that tells girls you are cool ane liked by people.

Posting a pic where its obviously your ex is not a good idea. Makes women want to swipe left in most cases.