Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is her Interst level dropping??

shock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently started seeing this girl. Kissed 2nd date. She seemed interested. She texts me alot, flirts, etc. I try to maintain the ****y/funny thing and it seems to be working. However, last couple days seems she's flipped a switch. Short brief reponses via txt, lack of initiating convos, etc. I've tried my best to let her be. Earlier in the week we made plans to see a hockey game tomorrow night. Should have left it at that, buT I went and asked "if you dont already have plans tonight, I'd like to see ya" Total afc, and her response was "have plans". I responded, "awesome, have fun" Have not heard anythig since. To me this isn't looking good. If she gave a shi*, plans or not one would think she'd be a bit nicer about it. What you guys think?

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave her alone. You're supplicating in your last message, but you did good by saying "have fun". She is expecting you to chase her now, but now that you're not, she'll probably contact you. When she does, don't drop everything for her. Just be nonchalant. You don't care.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shock said:
buT I went and asked "if you dont already have plans tonight, I'd like to see ya" Total afc, and her response was "have plans". I responded, "awesome, have fun" Have not heard anythig since. To me this isn't looking good. If she gave a shi*, plans or not one would think she'd be a bit nicer about it. What you guys think?
what you said there wasn't C&F. It really was big time AFC. I think you already know this. Also, you really shouldn't initiate texts IMO. If you have something to say then I would call her. That's where you went wrong. Too much texting and you were AFC some. I wouldn't contact her until she contacts you first. If she agreed to the hockey game she'll have to contact you to confirm it. If she doesn't try then NEXT her.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
Leave her alone. You're supplicating in your last message, but you did good by saying "have fun". She is expecting you to chase her now, but now that you're not, she'll probably contact you. When she does, don't drop everything for her. Just be nonchalant. You don't care.
Solid advice :up:

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's done. Your girl is onto the next guy. I hate that short "Have plans" kinda response girls give. Just don't contact her any more. The text was also really 'AFC' as I think you guys call it. Don't ever tell a girl "Have fun" after she has disrespected you with such a short response like "Have Plans" this is rewarding bad behaviour and establishing her image of you in her mind as a doormat. When she contacts you, don't get back to her. It's finished. Over. Done. You're onto the next girl now like a real Don Juan. It's cold, but you are a Don Juan. He kept his feelings in check, and moved from woman to woman. Sound like this girl was the only one on your horizon, you became clingy, she sensed that and ran off.

Donnie Rome

Reaction score
Don't chase 'em, replace 'em. Don't contact her anymore. If she's interested, she'll contact you. Women lose interest real quick once they realize a guy is on the chase. Charge this one to the game.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the above.

Plus keep this mind: If a woman's IL isn't rising - then it's falling.

Sincere

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I believe IL is real fickle anyways...drop her and get on with the next chick