Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is having a deep voice considered unattractive in high school?

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or in general? At 17, I'm a good looking kid and around 6'4 185 lbs, and I happen to have a deep voice. I'm not monotonous though; I speak with feeling behind what I say and with enthusiasm.

However, sometimes I think that I mumble and people tend to not hear me when I speak, but I'm working on speaking louder and more clearly.

But is it a turn off for women to have a deep voice?

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Quite the opposite actually.

Deep voices make women tremble, if you do it right.

That would be good to know how, care to elaborate? :D

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I vaguely remember reading a thread about it, either in the Bible, or maybe the Tips or Archives forums.

Try a search.

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep voices drive women nuts. At least, in my case.

I remember being selected to read aloud to the class in high school. Whenever I finished off, girls would just exclaim "damn, I love his voice", loud enough for the entire class to hear.

Just work on it. There is a difference between cool deep and monotone deep, and unfortunately sometimes I let the latter characterize my voice.

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get real close to them and speak softly, but low. Imagine the vibration in your chest making their chest vibrate too, envelope them in the power of your voice. Then put an arm around their shoulders, or their waist, and keep talking. It barely matters what you say, your voice can hypnotize them, control them. Try it.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a thread like this before too. Where was it, where was it hmm......oh yeah! In the high school forum!

jesusrules

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No way man the girls like that alot. They think its hot lol. When I was in school I had a buddy named Mike and he had a deep voice and I remember these girls in my classs were all talking about his voice, saying it was hot or something lol.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep u got it sam, senor finger weapons of mass seduction has a good article in there on voice and everythink else is a good read, so do a search for it man.

nakedtwister

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are all wrong. ****ing idiots.

Nobody likes a James Earl Jones. You might as well go get several estrogen injections if you ever want to compete with the Michael Jacksons of the world.

nakedtwister

Banned
Reaction score
nakedtwister said:

Nobody likes a James Earl Jones. You might as well go get several estrogen injections if you ever want to compete with the Michael Jacksons of the world.

Are you serious?

You reek of troll.

Loser.

C0cksucker.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
nakedtwister said:

nakedtwister said:
Are you serious?

You reek of troll.

Loser.

C0cksucker.
Err..... Ok.