Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is having a child over seas realistic?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im thinking about having a child overseas with this girl. Guys like CGA recommend this as the best alternative for a man has who doest want to visit American family court. Does anyone have any experience with this? What are the pros and cons? Ive heard guys do this with girls from Dominican Republic etc...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you moving there to raise the child?

My opinion- children have to be raised. They need their fathers protection, discipline, wisdom, and guidance. Writing a check is not enough.

We all know statistically how children of single mothers turn out..

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done what your asking. Many pro/con about this. If you have more specific questions just ask. The topic is HUGE. you can pm me or just post any.

On your OP, your concern is family court. That's a valid concern and in some locations, you will have far more control and no fear of family court. If you have a daughter, in some locations it is perfectly acceptable to enforce chaperones with teenagers and even 20 years old. If you want to really care and teach/assist the child you will have the right to do so.

I assume you want to go set up a family of your own and take care of it. Much better choice than doing the same in the US.

If you just want to have a child and be remote while the woman takes care of them it is a bad idea. Bad for you, her, and the child. But probably great for some other guy that will be living near her and taking what you give for the child. I actually see this setup ALL the time. It's called something different but essentially is what you're asking if being remote is the plan.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done what your asking. Many pro/con about this. If you have more specific questions just ask. The topic is HUGE. you can pm me or just post any.

On your OP, your concern is family court. That's a valid concern and in some locations, you will have far more control and no fear of family court. If you have a daughter, in some locations it is perfectly acceptable to enforce chaperones with teenagers and even 20 years old. If you want to really care and teach/assist the child you will have the right to do so.

I assume you want to go set up a family of your own and take care of it. Much better choice than doing the same in the US.

If you just want to have a child and be remote while the woman takes care of them it is a bad idea. Bad for you, her, and the child. But probably great for some other guy that will be living near her and taking what you give for the child. I actually see this setup ALL the time. It's called something different but essentially is what you're asking if being remote is the plan.
Okay thank you so much. I will be private messaging you in the future about this topic. I already went overseas and found the girl. Her family is not opposed to the idea.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay thank you so much. I will be private messaging you in the future about this topic. I already went overseas and found the girl. Her family is not opposed to the idea.
Which country did you choose? Dominican Republic?