Is Donald Trump An Alpha Male?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Friday Donald J. Trump ordered the US military to strike Syria and Putin an China are crying like little girls to the UN.Who is the alpha now ? you punk azz b!tches...
The most powerful Military on earth dropping bombs on pretty much a 3rd world country...

Thats like a Professional boxer taking on a 12 year old.

Yeh that really makes Trump an Alpha Male... More like a fuking Puzzy!

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most powerful Military on earth dropping bombs on pretty much a 3rd world country...

Thats like a Professional boxer taking on a 12 year old.

Yeh that really makes Trump an Alpha Male... More like a fuking Puzzy!
No.... a real gigantic pvssy is Putin for gassing little kids...you Russians and @phonyranger (traitor) I might add are brain dead...btw when Trump draws a "red line" he enforces it..unlike Obozs puny liberal azz.Comey is a globalist stooge the investigation is a sham and going nowhere,

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.... a real gigantic pvssy is Putin for gassing little kids...you Russians and @phonyranger (traitor) I might add are brain dead...btw when Trump draws a "red line" he enforces it..unlike Obozs puny liberal azz.Comey is a globalist stooge the investigation is a sham and going nowhere,

Red Legg is a penis disguised as a human... If we don't agree with you, then we are "Traitors" What a bell end you are lol

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no. I think he had a huge advantage due to his father. Add that with military school as a kid and determination to be the best in whatever he does are alpha qualities. Though, I do think he wants everyone to like him and it hurts him when they don't. That's a beta quality. Being President of the US, is very alpha and the people who critize him can say whatever they like, but he's still the President. In addition, I doubt they'd have the balls to say it to his face in person. I have respect for the man, but given what we had to select as our next President, we had little choice. I'd rather move to Canada than to have Hillary as a President. Ironically, it's not that Donald Trump won, it's more that Hillary Clinton lost. For that, I give him props. She's basically Trump in a pants suit.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now now now... don't get your panties in a wad. And start calling people's names like a silky teenage girl. Trump launched missiles at an Muslim country... so what? What President since Reagan hasn't?

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Donald Trump an alpha male? Yes.

Why is Donald Trump an alpha male? Because Donald Trump has an abundance mindset. He is no one's bytch.
Not only that but Donald wakes up everyday fighting the deep state and WINS...he also runs circles around the press corps they can't make anything stick...he is to slick for them,everyone gave him a zero chance at winning the election and he did ! I think a "super alpha" title is in order here....

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure you are even in the US ? and not posting from your Nigerian hut ?:p
Nope... I'm your typical American mutt. Mostly British in decent (I can trace my ancestry back to the Jamestown colony), about 1/4 Ashkenazi (Polish Jewish), my Grandmother survived the Holocaust, with a spattering, Norwegian, Italian, and French. No African descendants. Never been to Nigeria, but I have been to Liberia, Tanzania, Kenya, Egypt, and Somalia.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no. I think he had a huge advantage due to his father. Add that with military school as a kid and determination to be the best in whatever he does are alpha qualities. Though, I do think he wants everyone to like him and it hurts him when they don't. That's a beta quality. Being President of the US, is very alpha and the people who critize him can say whatever they like, but he's still the President. In addition, I doubt they'd have the balls to say it to his face in person. I have respect for the man, but given what we had to select as our next President, we had little choice. I'd rather move to Canada than to have Hillary as a President. Ironically, it's not that Donald Trump won, it's more that Hillary Clinton lost. For that, I give him props. She's basically Trump in a pants suit.
No one on this planet is afraid of Donald Trump. People do say it to his face in person... that's why he's up all night tweeting about it.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one on this planet is afraid of Donald Trump. People do say it to his face in person... that's why he's up all night tweeting about it.
Which, is disgusting. I may not support the man, however, he is the President of the United States. The office that he holds deserves respect. That respect, as the President, should be given to him just like with Pres. Obama and the Presidents before him. The amount of disrespect the media and people show a United States President is unheard of.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which, is disgusting. I may not support the man, however, he is the President of the United States. The office that he holds deserves respect. That respect, as the President, should be given to him just like with Pres. Obama and the Presidents before him. The amount of disrespect the media and people show a United States President is unheard of.
**** that. He tainted the office of President. His first remarks as President were blatant lies (size of Inauguration vs. Obama). Every other sentence is a lie. Liars get no respect. Can't respect you as a man, let alone the President if you have such a severe aversion to the truth. Trump is a professional bull****ter.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** that. He tainted the office of President. His first remarks as President were blatant lies (size of Inauguration vs. Obama). Every other sentence is a lie. Liars get no respect. Can't respect you as a man, let alone the President if you have such a severe aversion to the truth. Trump is a professional bull****ter.
They all lie brother. They're politicians. They are only good at one thing... Covering their a$$es.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's just agree to disagree. I am talking about respect for the office he holds. I respect the office, I didn't vote for the man. TBH, both options sucked, but he was the lesser of two evils.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's just agree to disagree. I am talking about respect for the office he holds. I respect the office, I didn't vote for the man. TBH, both options sucked, but he was the lesser of two evils.
The office is only as good as the person holding it. Agreement is irrelevant. Trump is a pathological liar. That's not my opinion, it's a fact. A person who lies with regularity is a liar.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The office is only as good as the person holding it. Agreement is irrelevant. Trump is a pathological liar. That's not my opinion, it's a fact. A person who lies with regularity is a liar.
Then we agree. All people who old the office are liars. Welcome to the world of politics. Vote R.U.G. for President - 2020.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
President Trump is the same man who showed a gross lack of respect of President Obama by becoming the Queen of the Birther movement. If Trump isn't getting enough respect then... well.... you get what you give. Sorry if you think the Obama was a Kenyan or Indonesian you are a moron, living in an alternate reality.