Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Daygame BS?

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing daygame for a little while now. I've read all of the theory (krauser, torero, Tusk, etc.) and for the most part have implemented it. There may be some blind spots that I am unaware of, but I don't think there's too much a daygame teacher can teach me to tangibly improve upon my approaches. Aside from going on a cycle of roids and pimping my Instagram, I don't think there's much that can improve my odds. But, I'm open to being proven wrong about this.

I've done about 200-300 approaches now and have only gotten about 2 dates from daygame. I could have maybe gotten more if I didn't mess things up on text. This is pretty disheartening for me right now, because I felt this was my best option to meet girls that are least on my looks level (7.5-8). OLD will match me with girls below my looks level and nightgame isn't an option for me.

The constant rejection is just really starting to weigh me down. I am just in disbelief in the amount of girls out there that are in some type of relationship. It also boggles my mind how some women can give two ****s about the fact that I'm putting my balls on the line to approach them.

Not sure if I'll get any help from this forum tbh. Seems like a lot of keyboard jockeys on here but I'm curious to see if there are any actual action takers out there who could give someone like me advice.

I'm also in LA, a competitive city and probably one of the worst major cities for daygame. Just curious what your thoughts are.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just means you arent doing as well as you think you are. When I went to LA, I didn't get any girls cause I wasnt trying to, but I talked with them and opened them up hard. The only reason I didn't pursue cause I was with another girl that was hosting me.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I've done about 200-300 approaches now and have only gotten about 2 dates from daygame
That's very normal when you start out, daygame is all about luck. After 5 approachs i found a great girl that i ended up dating, for some it might take 500.

It's all about consistency,Volume and calibration.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's very normal when you start out, daygame is all about luck. After 5 approachs i found a great girl that i ended up dating, for some it might take 500.

It's all about consistency,Volume and calibration.
Hah yeah. Similar with me. On my second approach ever I got a date with a 7.5. I thought I would be banging 8's and 9's in no time. Boy was I wrong, haha. Shoulda just started dating that girl tbh. I've heard numbers bandied about by daygame experts that 1 in 50 should end up as a lay, but I do not know a single person IRL who are pulling those numbers. Probably just marketing hyperbole to give guys false pretenses of what's possible.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never bothered with it when single as it’s a very low return from a lot of work.

if you combined that time and spent it doing something productive, you’d develop something to attract them more.

plus....the f*ck, when you look back on your life, you want to remember walking around shopping malls cold calling?

surely eye contact is all you need, girls will tell you when youre wanted.

sure this may only happen a couple of times a year. I suppose if you want to bang new girls every week, if some guys can carry that off without ruining their confidence and wasting a lot of time being rejected, fine. I couldn’t. As red man said, you can give me some head but keep the breakfast in bed, I’d rather spend my morning digging through some records instead.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done about 200-300 approaches now and have only gotten about 2 dates from daygame. I could have maybe gotten more if I didn't mess things up on text. This is pretty disheartening for me right now, because I felt this was my best option to meet girls that are least on my looks level (7.5-8). OLD will match me with girls below my looks level and nightgame isn't an option for me.

The constant rejection is just really starting to weigh me down. I am just in disbelief in the amount of girls out there that are in some type of relationship. It also boggles my mind how some women can give two ****s about the fact that I'm putting my balls on the line to approach them.
This is exactly my experience and my sentiment. Apparently having balls doesn’t mean sh!t.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Hah yeah. Similar with me. On my second approach ever I got a date with a 7.5. I thought I would be banging 8's and 9's in no time. Boy was I wrong, haha. Shoulda just started dating that girl tbh. I've heard numbers bandied about by daygame experts that 1 in 50 should end up as a lay, but I do not know a single person IRL who are pulling those numbers. Probably just marketing hyperbole to give guys false pretenses of what's possible.
Even the best and most experienced daygamers have a batting average of 20%. It's a numbers game just like applying for jobs. If you want better odds you need a good social circle.

Your only other alternatives are nightgame and OLD.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the best and most experienced daygamers have a batting average of 20%. It's a numbers game just like applying for jobs. If you want better odds you need a good social circle.

Your only other alternatives are nightgame and OLD.
OLD I would imagine is horrific for younger guys but it was absolutely brilliant for me in my 30s.

before I met my wife I must have had 8 lays in a year, 2 of them were a couple of month things.

add to this I was 20lbs overweight and didn’t hide it on pics.

I just think the dating market is easier in your 30s in general. Women truly love a man in their 30s, I think it’s our golden age.

I think in your 20s you have to be Chad or wealthy or nothing.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
OLD I would imagine is horrific for younger guys but it was absolutely brilliant for me in my 30s.

before I met my wife I must have had 8 lays in a year, 2 of them were a couple of month things.

I just think the dating market is easier in your 30s in general. Women truly love a man in their 30s, I think it’s our golden age.

It's a number of factors, I notice guys who praise OLD tend to live in NYC. Changing my location on Hinge to NYC got me much better results then here in Sydney.

Idk what is about here but OLD is really hard and the best I've gotten were 5s and 6s. With Daygame i was able to get two 8/10s.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a number of factors, I notice guys who praise OLD tend to live in NYC. Changing my location on Hinge to NYC got me much better results then here in Sydney.

Idk what is about here but OLD is really hard and the best I've gotten were 5s and 6s. With Daygame i was able to get two 8/10s.
Wrong continent buddy but definitely geographical.

I find the difference between a 6 and an 8 is usually makeup and the effort they put into their pics. The ones who were highly skilled in their wench-game I avoided. They would have every c0ck aiming at them.

if you look a bit more objectively at the pics and see a fairly pretty girl who isn’t really sexualising herself, you can find equivalent women.

think - if you’re a woman who isn’t a sl00t and isn’t obsessed with chads and wants a normal BF, you would not set up pics in lingerie, drinking, perfect hair etc. You would just put some fairly normal pics there.

it’s a controversial strategy but it worked. It was the chicks with the £500 hairdo, nails and £1000 dress I avoided. I don’t want a girl like that anyhow

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing daygame for a little while now. I've read all of the theory (krauser, torero, Tusk, etc.) and for the most part have implemented it. There may be some blind spots that I am unaware of, but I don't think there's too much a daygame teacher can teach me to tangibly improve upon my approaches. Aside from going on a cycle of roids and pimping my Instagram, I don't think there's much that can improve my odds. But, I'm open to being proven wrong about this.

Not sure if I'll get any help from this forum tbh. Seems like a lot of keyboard jockeys on here but I'm curious to see if there are any actual action takers out there who could give someone like me advice.

I'm also in LA, a competitive city and probably one of the worst major cities for daygame. Just curious what your thoughts are.
Maybe instead of doing so many approaches you could just sit on Venice Beach with a sign that says "Free DIKKKK".

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty disheartening for me right now, because I felt this was my best option to meet girls that are least on my looks level (7.5-8). OLD will match me with girls below my looks level and nightgame isn't an option for me.
Your best option to meet girls on your level is from social circles not cold approach

I never believed the narrative that cold approach is simply a "numbers game" ..... your going to waste A LOT of time trying to do it that way

Instead as others have mentioned you let the girl indicate an interest ......( eye contact , smile , blush ) in the cold light of day it's not going to happen often because shock horror women have so many options

but at least your not wasting time approaching and texting girls that were never interested to begin with

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I did not have such results in my 30s or 40s. You must be a chadlite or chad if you were 20lbs overweight/obese and had good results.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try doing a looks evaluation on photo rating site. If you are below a 5 then that could be the reason.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Daytime cold approaches are the dating equivalent of spam emails and telemarketing. How often have you bought something after being contacted in such a manner?