Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Daygame BS?

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
No he's not watch his videos. He also lets you talk to him directly FOR FREE in his group chat on WhatsApp unlike those other idiot coaches who barely approach at all themselves and charge $500 an hour to having a fvcking conversation.
I went to his web sight. It ain't free. It's $200 per hr. The WhatsApp is stupid and is just bait to pull you in further. People would do better than WhatsApp with him by just coming here and asking us.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to his web sight. It ain't free. It's $200 per hr. The WhatsApp is stupid and is just bait to pull you in further. People would do better than WhatsApp with him by just coming here and asking us.
It's 200 an hour to Skype with him 1 on 1. But in his WhatsApp he actually answers questions for free. It's better than some. There's one "coach" who charges like $550 to talk to him and like thousands of dollars for him to help guys with their tinder profiles lmao. And he has way less experience than mehlman

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think even in the old days day game was more about becoming rejection proof.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing daygame for a little while now. I've read all of the theory (krauser, torero, Tusk, etc.) and for the most part have implemented it. There may be some blind spots that I am unaware of, but I don't think there's too much a daygame teacher can teach me to tangibly improve upon my approaches. Aside from going on a cycle of roids and pimping my Instagram, I don't think there's much that can improve my odds. But, I'm open to being proven wrong about this.

I've done about 200-300 approaches now and have only gotten about 2 dates from daygame. I could have maybe gotten more if I didn't mess things up on text. This is pretty disheartening for me right now, because I felt this was my best option to meet girls that are least on my looks level (7.5-8). OLD will match me with girls below my looks level and nightgame isn't an option for me.

The constant rejection is just really starting to weigh me down. I am just in disbelief in the amount of girls out there that are in some type of relationship. It also boggles my mind how some women can give two ****s about the fact that I'm putting my balls on the line to approach them.

Not sure if I'll get any help from this forum tbh. Seems like a lot of keyboard jockeys on here but I'm curious to see if there are any actual action takers out there who could give someone like me advice.

I'm also in LA, a competitive city and probably one of the worst major cities for daygame. Just curious what your thoughts are.
Trains have opened up in my town on June 1st so chatting up cute nurses has begun. Scored an hb7 this morning. So day game and mall game is ready and good to go imo

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s 2021 and the sexual market place is way different than years ago when approaching was popular and most women didn’t know whats going on. They all know about PUAS now and their shields are up the minute you say hi.

right now because of social media even a 4 has a hundred simps on her inbox giving her validation. So whatever acceptable woman you approach you can bet there’s simps in her life giving her validation so you got competition.

women now a days will give you the number just so you can go away they have become privy to approaching.

the biggest dating app in the world right now is IG. It’s what women use and it’s what they respond to which is clout/being attracted to a guy that presents an attractive proposition for dating based on his pictures.

I know I may sound like a hater for cold approaching but I just feel in this day and age of 2021 men should already be past going around walking embarrassing themselves getting rejected by hundreds of women just to get a phone #

are men still this thirsty in 2021? Could all that time you will be spending walking around be better spent going to the gym, taking salsa classes, boxing, public speaking and making yourself a really attractive proposition for women?

And if I can add that approaching doesn’t really improve your social skills that much besides just getting over the fear of talking to women. People say it’s about improving social skills but if you look at most guys that do this most are ackward af.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
are men still this thirsty in 2021? Could all that time you will be spending walking around be better spent going to the gym, taking salsa classes, boxing, public speaking and making yourself a really attractive proposition for women?
Women aren't going to approach you even if you do all that, no amount of self improvement will get that.

Day game is difficult, but you get the best girls. (From my experiences). Don't expect to succeed at day game with putting the work into it, not gonna work
Exactly, it is by far the hardest way to meet women but the most rewarding

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt work in the UK , we dont live in Towns the size of a small world,

if you approached 3 girls in a UK town, the other 3000 in the town would know.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day game is the only way I meet women (unless they slide into my DMs which has happened, but not frequently). I get great results and generally date women 23-32, while I am 45.

Tell me about how your conversations go with these women. What do you say/ask and what do they say? Are you trying to be an entertainer and make them laugh all the time and telling stories about yourself to attempt to convey value? Or are you just genuinely trying to meet them and learn about them and have a meaningful interaction? How is your eye contact? Are you conveying your intent?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no ceiling to cold approach, there is always another book to extract knowledge from, cringe experiences to reflect on, new people to meet, new things to explore and risks to take.

By the way, 3 approaches a day is not hard to accomplish, so to suggest that you've made hundreds of approaches, it's not that much, I know it feels like a lot but realistically 3 a day will net you over 1,000 approaches in a single year.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day game is the only way I meet women (unless they slide into my DMs which has happened, but not frequently). I get great results and generally date women 23-32, while I am 45.

Tell me about how your conversations go with these women. What do you say/ask and what do they say? Are you trying to be an entertainer and make them laugh all the time and telling stories about yourself to attempt to convey value? Or are you just genuinely trying to meet them and learn about them and have a meaningful interaction? How is your eye contact? Are you conveying your intent?
True.... Same for me, but at 53 I'm not even trying with 20-somethings... too much flaky BS and stupidity.

The reasons dudes have trouble with 'day game' is they think it's a GAME. It's not, it's just you meeting people as you go about your life.

The minute you head out and with the idea "I'm going to pick up chicks." You have already lost the 'game'. Because you have your mind set on this purpose which places you at a mindset disadvantage.

You want to get better at 'day game'.... well it's actually pretty simple, but hard to do, because it means you ALWAYS have to be prepared.

(1) Never leave your house unless you look the best you can. This is a lot harder than it sounds. I learned this from my grandfather, I tell this story all the time... We would be covered in grease, working on a car... discover we needed a different tool. What we would do is get up, get showered, put on decent clothes, go to the hardware store get what we needed, then change back into work clothes. So I was trained at a young age to do this. Why? Well, you never freaking know when you are going to run across a woman you are interested in, and you don't want to do that in filthy clothes smelling like a garbage can. His car was ALWAYS clean, he never had garbage or BS in the car, when you would get in his car, you never had a situation where you had to move sh1t around so that people could sit. His home was always clean, his clothes were always pressed. You could drop in on him at any time and he would be wearing shoes, slacks, shirt, and his home looked like he was expecting visitors. I do the same... be DISCIPLINED in your appearance.

(2) Talk to people, not just chicks, start conversations with everyone... get used to doing this. If you do this all the time you just get comfortable starting up conversations. The biggest problem with dudes trying to 'run day game' is that they come off as mechanical and desperate, and chicks can smell this out pretty fast. You come off as someone that WANTS something, what you want to do is come off and someone GIVING something. Your time and attention.

(3) Read the situation. If the person isn't open to talking to you, just back off and forget it.

(4) NEVER try to make ANYTHING happen then and there... just get her phone number and see what happens later.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was raised in a small town and the women actually want to be around men who approach, should be talking to all 3,000 of them if they heard of you, even more of a reason to approach... Like it isn't a secret what we're after so why would their knowledge beforehand damper an approach.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your saying this as if the guys who cold approach don't go to the gym, box, public speaking.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done about 200-300 approaches now and have only gotten about 2 dates from daygame. I could have maybe gotten more if I didn't mess things up on text.
These are not surprising results since non-bar approaching is often inefficient. However, if you do 200-300 approaches and get 2 dates, you might be doing 500-1,000 swipes to get 2 dates. The difference is that you are likely sitting at home while swiping. That can feel easier that going out, getting dressed, and either walking up to everyone or more selectively approaching by looking for mild IOIs and lingering. Looking for some IOIs and lingering will result in fewer approaches but often higher quality ones. Even doing that, you’re often waste a lot of time lingering (2 approaches in 2 hours is common this way) and you might not get a lot of dates that way.

This is pretty disheartening for me right now, because I felt this was my best option to meet girls that are least on my looks level (7.5-8). OLD will match me with girls below my looks level and nightgame isn't an option for me.
Swipe apps match you with women below your looks level for numerous reasons. You’re wise to stay off them.

I would be open to nightgame, but I just feel like crap the next day, even if I don't drink alcohol. Trying to get some sleep after listening to loud blaring music and keeping my adrenaline up all night is difficult and I wake up next day just wrecked. I don't think its healthy in the long-term. If I changed my circadian rhythm so that I always go to sleep at 2am then maybe I could pull it off, but that's difficult when I have a normal 8-5 job.
I like the way you assess night game.

If you work a normal 8 am – 5 pm job on Mondays-Fridays, that does limit how you can do night game. Every John Paycheck who is a single man goes out on Friday-Saturday night. Since most men are betas with bad game, the approaches women field on Friday-Saturday night are often underwhelming approaches that put them in a bad mood. They’ll often get more defensive on these nights. While Friday-Saturdays often have good quantities, you’ll be dealing with more defensive women, and more non-serious about meeting men attention seekers. The women not serious about meeting men on Friday-Saturday are often the “girls night out” women. If a woman is in a group of 4 or more at a night venue, she’s not serious about meeting men. Groups of 3 are the maximum for finding women serious about meeting men any night of the week.

If Friday-Saturday night are not good options, you could go out Sunday-Thursday night. Women in groups of 3 or less at 11 PM on a Tuesday night are serious about meeting men even though there are fewer women like that.

I think the best option for a single man with an 8-5 pm Mon-Fri white collar job is weekday happy hours. You can cold approach women in bars between 5-8 pm on weekdays (including Fridays) and still get sufficient sleep.

I'm in my 30's and rate a 9.5 on photofeeler with touchups. I get matched with an abundance of 4's and 5's, and occasionally 6's. OLD gets harder as you get older because the apps just match you with girls your age. If you're trying to pull girls in their 20's its an uphill battle the older you get.

You have to be a 9.9-10 to truly succeed on OLD. Even then you'll be dipping well below your looks level.
If you want to get more than a 5 year younger age difference, you’ll have to approach in person in a lot of situations. Women have a huge advantage on mainstream swipe apps until their 40s. They filter out a lot of older men on apps unless they have an older man fetish.

On swipe apps, you’re always dipping below your looks level because women have hundreds of options at any time. A woman who is a 6 often gets a man 8.5+ on the apps. An 8.5 man will bang a 6 woman for some short period of time, never commit to her, then move on. However, sex with an 8.5 man skews a 6 woman's perspective on her own value.

The constant rejection is just really starting to weigh me down. I am just in disbelief in the amount of girls out there that are in some type of relationship. It also boggles my mind how some women can give two ****s about the fact that I'm putting my balls on the line to approach them.
Women don’t care about you, they care about themselves.

It’s normal to feel dismayed by the constant rejection.

Most people are in a relationship at any given time, despite lower rates of marriage in the Millennial generation (1982-1996 births). So if you’re doing uncalibrated approaches of anyone without a wedding ring on, you’ll run into a lot of women with committed boyfriends. If you look for mild IOIs (positive body language), you’re more likely to get women who are single or attached women looking to monkey branch who won’t mention a boyfriend.

I'm also in LA, a competitive city and probably one of the worst major cities for daygame. Just curious what your thoughts are.
I wouldn’t call Los Angeles a bad city for day game.

The worst thing about looking for romantic interactions in Los Angeles are the male-female ratios. Put simply, Los Angeles is a sausage fest under age 40-50.

In terms of venues, Los Angeles has some advantages.

In Santa Monica, you have Third Street Promenade, which is a pedestrian friendly area that is one of the best places for “London Daygame Model” street gaming in the entire United States. It is not a coincidence that a lot of YouTube pickup videos for day game are filmed there. Even late night TV shows like “Jimmy Kimmel Live” often film segments there as they are cold approaching people to ask questions.

With good weather for large portions of the year there, you have beach approaching as an option. Not many cities have that as an option. You can also do hiking approaches near the city at Runyon, in the Santa Monica Mountains, etc.

White women in Westside neighborhoods in Los Angeles are often pretentious and demanding.

If you’re into Hispanic women, trying the more heavily Hispanic areas in Los Angeles could get you away from some bad attitudes. I’d recommend Spanish fluency for maxing out results in approaching Hispanic women. Even a white male with Spanish fluency is working at a disadvantage with Hispanic women, but those approaches would have reasonable odds.

I never bothered with it when single as it’s a very low return from a lot of work.
To the guys knocking cold approach/daygame what is your alternative? Because OLD/Nightgame doesn't magically yield better results. Most guys don't have a good social circle so that option is also out.
I agree that non-bar approaching as a whole is a low return for a lot of work. There are even variations within non-bar approaching. Approaching in a fitness class might be better than approaching on the street. Those both fall under day game. While day game has a low return from a lot of work, I would say that swipe apps require even more work than daygame for even less impressive results.

Yes, most men don’t have a good social circle. There are even variations within social circle. I think participation in a co-ed sports league counts as social circle. However, that’s a weak social circle option as a lot of people in the co-ed sports league aren’t necessarily friends. Lots of men have participated in co-ed sports leagues trying to get vagina. That’s why kickball was so big from 2005-2015 in a lot of major U.S. metro areas. No one is passionate about kickball, it was just an excuse to try to get laid and form romantic relationships. Some people formed relationships from these but a lot didn’t get much out of their participation.

Volleyball and soccer are common co-ed sports league options.

In co-ed sports leagues, the approaches are warmer than grocery store, mall, or random outdoor approaches since you’re both in the league. However, you as a man are still sparking up interactions by breaking the ice to go talk to someone.

I’d only recommend co-ed sports leagues if you’re passion about the sport, you’re attracted to athletic women, and the sport itself tends to attract athletic women. Volleyball and soccer are probably the best options there. Tennis can work at a private club and you’re looking for 35-50 year old women.

Daytime cold approaches are the dating equivalent of spam emails and telemarketing. How often have you bought something after being contacted in such a manner?
They can be. You’d have to look for mild IOIs to try to discount that.

Even fitness classes are hard to convert into dates, as well as co-ed sports leagues.

Daygame is the hardest way to meet women. No question about it. But it's also the most rewarding when it's pulled off.
Agree

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I actually more or less agree, tbh. Small town in UK, daygame is very likely to be a whole new level of hard with girls who simply ''Don't talk to randoms'' and find the whole thing bizarre lol (I met a guy from the James Tusk group in my town and his results and reactions kinda confirmed my decision to stick with bars!)

PS- Regarding 'the other 300 girls in the town knowing' - you remember that 'first person approacher' guy who had local facebook made about him and stuff? lol

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Groups of 3 are the maximum for finding women serious about meeting men any night of the week.
Correct. Fortunately there are plenty of these sets out on Friday-Saturday night. Leaving you plenty of time to sleep all day on the weekend (my point that went over OPs head about the not working on weekends).

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. it's my opinion that it's a waste of time. Again saying why I don't. Another reason I don't is because I notice I am generally more positive on day to day than my wing who both daygame and nightgame. With daygame what frustrated him is the flakes when the girl responded well to him in person and the quick rejections. Takes a toll on him

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like it isn't a secret what we're after so why would their knowledge beforehand damper an approach.
unfortunately a lot of red pill advice doesnt work for me. the only golden nugget Ive ever took from RP is to limit my messaging, this deffo gets womens respect.

but as for stuff like women liking guys who are scarce,have a life, or popular with other women, usually results in them bailing on me.

it may be age demographic im 38.?

Dont forget women chuck the word Player out, at the mere signs of a guy who isnt a simp. and its never served me any benefit being known as a player.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think?
For me to get this quality of girls
You need to go to venues they go to. Typically spots where it's hard to get in to. This is my experience how I get this quality and girls in my opinion that look better than those girls. If you want quantity then you go to classic hookup bars. These you'll find girls in 5-7 range looking for dik that night. This is my experience, up until 2019 pre pandemic. Dunno if it will return to this after everything is back to normal.

And my friend is a pretty fvcking busy guy who is rich as fvck. So I don't buy that "be busy/on your purpose" BS.

Last edited: