Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Courtney Ryan a Fish Trying to Teach Men How to Catch Fish?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m skeptical about Just Pear_ly Th ings. Just a gut feeling. It seems like she just reads RP topics directly off a computer screen to get a discussion going with her crew; but she delivers it in such a way that seems like she is either skeptical of RP stuff at worst or uninterested in it at best.

I liked this video. I can see your point that she might not actually believe in the red pill and is a fake.

Reaction score
I get that most guys will watch a video and simp all over a youtuber if she's halfway attractive, but how a post-wall 40-something does it is beyond me. Maybe if I were on a massive dry spell I'd fill her with my zinc, but she's barely a 5.

As for her content, she preaches that height doesn't matter, money doesn't matter, blah blah blue pill AFC blah... yet she has never dated anybody shorter than her and she friendzoned her beta cuck fiance for decades until he got hella money.

StatSheet

Reaction score
Donovan Sharpe made a couple of videos on her... one around her views (let's not judge, it's a preference bla bla) on women with high body-count and one around the same subject where she invited a bunch of hoes to ask their views on it. Based on this and the fact she got her beta looking, rich fiancee on Tinder I tend to think she is a reformed hoe.
I think you’re right. Check out her vid here
At 4:20 & 4:53 she slips out how a couple exes treated her badly. So make of that what you will for part of her past.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on this and the fact she got her beta looking, rich fiancee on Tinder I tend to think she is a reformed hoe.
I think you’re right. Check out her vid here
At 4:20 & 4:53 she slips out how a couple exes treated her badly. So make of that what you will for part of her past.
Yes. We know her current fiance is a beta cuck. He looks like a dweeb. She was probably tired of the hot, tall, muscular guys she'd meet at nightclubs or Cancun foam parties treating her like shiit and then picked a lesser beta for the time being. She is likely to get bored of that beta eventually.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Donovan Sharpe made a couple of videos on her... one around her views (let's not judge, it's a preference bla bla) on women with high body-count and one around the same subject where she invited a bunch of hoes to ask their views on it. Based on this and the fact she got her beta looking, rich fiancee on Tinder I tend to think she is a reformed hoe.
In defense of Ryan, "Donovan Sharpe's" wife is no where near as attractive as Ryan. However, Ryan is engaged to an possibly wealthy business owner of fine watches; who doesn't come off as alpha or a bad boy, but spends the money. Her watch collection most likely came from him. Nothing wrong with that, but who knows what she really wants for herself in life.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, Ryan is engaged to an possibly wealthy business owner of fine watches; who doesn't come off as alpha or a bad boy, but spends the money. Her watch collection most likely came from him. Nothing wrong with that, but who knows what she really wants for herself in life.

A guy who looks like that is going to need to spend money to get women to pay attention to him.

It's better to be a guy who is 6'0"+ with big muscles than that guy. The guy who is 6'0"+ with big muscles doesn't need to spend money to get women of Courtney Ryan's caliber to pay attention to him.

Men who aren't 6'0"+ and lack big muscles will often need to do things like buy Rolexes and expensive car brands to get attention. The more dweebish a guy looks, the more he will need to spend.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In defense of Ryan, "Donovan Sharpe's" wife is no where near as attractive as Ryan.
Donovan is irrelevant to the matter at hand, I only mentioned him for the benefit or readers who might be curious to check on what I said. It's Ryan's own videos that convinced me that: 1. she doesn't really know what she's talking about and is unwilling to learn when someone points out the mistakes she's making
2. she uses her looks and calibrates her message for views, so it's all a selfish, money driven endeavor, she's not out trying to help men have better success with dating/relationship because -->
3. you look at her own life experience...she's surrounded by hoes, got cheated on, and got this beta looking fiancee on Tinder. Hello?! And she's here to teach us? :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. she uses her looks and calibrates her message for views, so it's all a selfish, money driven endeavor, she's not out trying to help men have better success with dating/relationship because -->
Agree

3. you look at her own life experience...she's surrounded by hoes, got cheated on, and got this beta looking fiancee on Tinder. Hello?! And she's here to teach us? :rolleyes:
Courtney does bring on a relatively stable set of friends/acquaintances to comment on her topics. These friends/acquaintances are often typical promiscuous Western women. The one at 1:13 is the one I find most attractive.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Donovan is irrelevant to the matter at hand, I only mentioned him for the benefit or readers who might be curious to check on what I said. It's Ryan's own videos that convinced me that: 1. she doesn't really know what she's talking about and is unwilling to learn when someone points out the mistakes she's making
It's clearly evident she is interested in the finer things in life. However, she did settle for this dude. Maybe for the $$ or security he may bring, not sure. However, we do not know what her past is or what her own personal goals are. Yes, asking a female for dating advice is like asking a fish on how to become a successful fisherman. Pointless. However, DS is correct in terms of dudes watching her more due to her beauty / looks than her advice.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's clearly evident she is interested in the finer things in life. However, she did settle for this dude.

Maybe for the $$ or security he may bring, not sure
There's no way that guy was her first choice or even close to her top tier of choices. It's likely she was banged out by a lot of frat boy douchebag types in college and maybe even a random hot guy or two at a Cancun foam party/Las Vegas pool party type place. While the frat boy douchebag types banged her and some even got into a relationship with her, none of them wanted the level of commitment she wanted. She had to stoop to a dweeb with money to get her beta bucks hypergamy fulfillment.

Classic Alpha Fuccks, Beta Bucks situation

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Courtney does bring on a relatively stable set of friends/acquaintances to comment on her topics. These friends/acquaintances are often typical promiscuous Western women.
And you know the saying, birds of a kind flock together.
However, we do not know what her past is or what her own personal goals are. Yes, asking a female for dating advice is like asking a fish on how to become a successful fisherman. Pointless. However, DS is correct in terms of dudes watching her more due to her beauty / looks than her advice.
We don't know her past, but we can deduct from the data we have, and it doesn't match the wholesome girl image she wants to portray. But many simps, judging by the comments in her videos (oh, if more women were like you, bla bla :lol:) have fallen for it.
Indeed, her looks got me into her channel, I was like...she looks like an attractive young girl, let's see how she views this dating/relationships topic. It didn't take me long to realize that without the makeup, lighting etc she's not nearly as attractive as some of the thumbnails on her videos would indicate. And secondly that she's either insincere/doesn't know what she's talking about.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Courtney does bring on a relatively stable set of friends/acquaintances to comment on her topics. These friends/acquaintances are often typical promiscuous Western women. The one at 1:13 is the one I find most attractive.
I liked Ashley (1:48) but from the video about notch counts it turns out she's a hoe. :lol:
Anyway, the title of the video doesn't make sense to me 'Rise Of Lonely, Single & Sexless Men' ... it just victimizes men while implying women have some superpower, a reoccurring theme with Ryan. If more men are lonely, and the ratio of men/women being around 1/1 it stands to reason that the rise of lonely women is the same. Adding the fact that biologically speaking women are more about bonding/relationship than men, then women are worse off than men. It's the same about sex, a man can get his sex needs met via sex workers or bimbos from nightclubs/swipe apps whereas women need to have a relationship to have fulfilling sex.

StatSheet

Reaction score
And you know the saying, birds of a kind flock together.

We don't know her past, but we can deduct from the data we have, and it doesn't match the wholesome girl image she wants to portray. But many simps, judging by the comments in her videos (oh, if more women were like you, bla bla :lol:) have fallen for it.
Indeed, her looks got me into her channel, I was like...she looks like an attractive young girl, let's see how she views this dating/relationships topic. It didn't take me long to realize that without the makeup, lighting etc she's not nearly as attractive as some of the thumbnails on her videos would indicate. And secondly that she's either insincere/doesn't know what she's talking about.
The simps in the cmnts make me want to yack, so easily fooled

I'm surprised she let that excerpt of her past slip out in that vid I shared on here. Based on the IG photo dating back to 2018 (I think she started dating Teddy at some point in 2018) that another guy linked earlier in this thread, tells me it's likely that there are more instances than just the one dude that was cheating on her and flew her to Hawaii. Or... it only took one guy like that and she was done with that "type".

Fwiw, I do remember seeing a vid of hers a while back talking about hook up culture and when she mentioned something along the lines of not liking the idea of partaking in it, while saying it her eyes looked a couple different directions laterally (I believe subconsciously) instead of right at the camera. Perhaps a tell & and she did delve into it at one point? Just an observation.

Beyond thankful to have learned everything about "the game" the past few years. I feel bad for unaware guys that sign away their life on a legal marriage.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many better YouTube channels than Courtney Ryan's for male advice and self-improvement. Rollo Tomassi (Rational Male) and Richard Cooper (Enterpreneurs in Cars) would be examples of better channels.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi (Rational Male) and Richard Cooper (Enterpreneurs in Cars) would be examples of better channels.
I don't know man, I've always been left with a bitter taste in my mouth after watching these 2...only in the past year I realized why they're toxic. Their good advice is about the red flags to watch out for when considering dating/relationships (which most of them are/should be common sense). Other than that, their own life experiences are nothing to be inspired of...the Cooper guy's is like a horror story and even now when he is this supposed super duper smart guy and allegedly in a LTR (some claim it's invented because he never shows his alleged girlfriend) he doesn't live with that woman because he thinks the divorce law will fvck him over or something.
here's an example of the type of advice he's giving...good for attracting hoes and goldiggers, not quality material.

StatSheet

Reaction score
I don't know man, I've always been left with a bitter taste in my mouth after watching these 2...only in the past year I realized why they're toxic. Their good advice is about the red flags to watch out for when considering dating/relationships (which most of them are/should be common sense). Other than that, their own life experiences are nothing to be inspired of...the Cooper guy's is like a horror story and even now when he is this supposed super duper smart guy and allegedly in a LTR (some claim it's invented because he never shows his alleged girlfriend) he doesn't live with that woman because he thinks the divorce law will fvck him over or something.
here's an example of the type of advice he's giving...good for attracting hoes and goldiggers, not quality material.
SW15 is basically parroting everything I've seen Cooper say when I first learned these concepts back in 2018, especially the "Cancun foam party" reference, he says that in many vids. Another with the saying "alpha f#cks, beta bucks" label.

While that is true a lot of the time & you need to be vigilant and aware of how the world works, I with pipeman on Cooper. I think he's playing the part of a toxic character and it works very well with making guys angry/bitter because it reels in tons of cash.

Reaction score
Her watch collection most likely came from him. Nothing wrong with that, but who knows what she really wants for herself in life.
She wanted someone 2 give her the beta buxx before she hit the wall too hard. She smelled a payday and snapped up her rich beta boy who can't d o any better

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted someone 2 give her the beta buxx before she hit the wall too hard. She smelled a payday and snapped up her rich beta boy who can't d o any better
This is exactly what happened. None of the frat boy douchebag types would commit to her long term. While she's cute, she's not elite level hot, and the top tier guys that she believes she's entitled to wanted to give her the commitment.

She could have gotten a dweeby beta bucks guy at 30-35, but chose to do it far earlier in life that most women. She turns 27 next week and settled with her beta bucks guy at 25-26.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
For the sake of discussion:
One would need to believe that no woman alive is actually capable of a man’s concept of idealized love. While the majority of todays women probably are not who is to say that she is not? Could she actually truly be in love with her fiancé?

There are always outliers. Could she maybe be one?

This is exactly what happened. None of the frat boy douchebag types would commit to her long term. While she's cute, she's not elite level hot, and the top tier guys that she believes she's entitled to wanted to give her the commitment.

She could have gotten a dweeby beta bucks guy at 30-35, but chose to do it far earlier in life that most women. She turns 27 next week and settled with her beta bucks guy at 25-26.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the sake of discussion:
One would need to believe that no woman alive is actually capable of a man’s concept of idealized love. While the majority of todays women probably are not who is to say that she is not? Could she actually truly be in love with her fiancé?

There are always outliers. Could she maybe be one?
The only thing that she deserves credit for doing is realizing that things were going nowhere fast with the frat boy douchebag type and she made the adjustment quickly. She's talked about wanting marriage and children, so it's better to start that sooner than later. The main argument that can be made is that she reached Rollo Tomassi's Epiphany Phase a few years earlier than most women.

I think it is a fair argument to make that Teddy Baldassarre (Courtney's fiance) is a poor man's Bill Gates. Bill Gates used his money/Microsoft CEO status to get a mediocre looking MBA having careerist woman in the 1980s. Baldassarre used the same script with less money to get a more attractive female with only a bachelor's degree.