Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is brunch a red flag?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Actually, one of my kittens made a sport of giving me fellatio while I'm making cappuccino because she hopes to make me mess up my micro-foam, but now I changed that into 'coffee is free, milk costs you a bj, and for sugar you have to kiss my cojones'. And for foam she has to fellate me while I work my Pavoni.

View attachment 11911
I don't get that into coffee...2 cups in the morning for health purposes not for taste for me. Black with a teaspoon and a half of baking cocoa.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, did it come with pressure gauge or did you add it? Frankly, it’s tough to understand when you’re serving them Folgers'…
This is the La Pavoni Europiccola 'Professional', which has a 1.6ltr boiler and a pressure gauge. The 'Lusso' version has a 0.8ltr boiler and no pressure gauge (but you can buy an aftermarket gauge to install on the water level tube).

I spy a pizza cutter you eating pizza for bfast?!
No, I always leave my kitchen a bit disorderly so my kittens have a reason to straighten up my house. Gives them something to do. :cool:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work too damn hard on myself to let ANY woman enter my life and mess with my head (again). I have a vision of the man i want to be ,and obviously that man has certain types of women in his life. If the woman I meet tells me she goes out for brunch every week with the same group of friends.. i soft next her IMMEDIATELY.

But for the sake of the argument:lets check a few scenarios where it might be appropriate;

1. We're living together
We see each other plenty of times, so a weekly break isn't that bad.

2. Its culturally sound
Combine the previous piont with this one. Culturally it is sound and acceptable. And ON TOP OF THAT: i know these women! Heck, I even know their HUSBANDS (long term boyfriends..) when there's a birthday or special day, I'm invited.
So her gathering actually works as a social check up/ control mechanism that works to my advantage instead of a poisonous factor that kills our relationship (the latter will be the case 9/10 ,especially with western women)

Anything else = NOT LTR material. We can have sex, chill but I wont enforce my laws upon a woman who clearly tries to battle against me. If this is her way..hey that's cool..just not with me around

Everyone has his own view on life. In my culture it'd be a damn disgrace if your woman prioritizes her friends over you. Especially when you are NOT living together. I am working 6 days a week so she MUST invest at least one day a week in me. Because I also invest in her!! Money time energy and probably more! it would be a shame if you show up solo every time because your girls decides to be with her friends every week over you... i can't believe that men actually accept this.

if i meet a woman TODAY who tells me this i IMMEDIATELY understand why she's single..because EVERY man whose high value passed up on her already! ( and she probably ditched the " loose men" who accepted her ritual..damned if you do and damned if you don't

NeXT

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get that into coffee...2 cups in the morning for health purposes not for taste for me. Black with a teaspoon and a half of baking cocoa.
That's okay, not everybody shares my hobbies.

Women love to have coffee at my house though. And even if they don't drink coffee -- one of my rope bunnies told me she trusted me to safely do shibari with me based on how much care and effort I put in making a simple cup of coffee for myself. If I was that meticulous about brewing a cup of java, I'd probably be as meticulous about rope bondage.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Brunch is associated with drinking otherwise it would just be lunch or breakfast.
As with everything, it has to do with the company that you keep, if someone is a drinker, they’re gonna drink at breakfast, lunch dinner, or before bed.

None of the chicks that I date currently are big drinkers. They might have one drink and that’s rare. It’s a choice. Maybe screen for alcoholics harder?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s much better ways for women to have a healthy social life. I am not arguing against dating a woman with a social life, I am against dating a woman with cemented priorities that don’t benefit a relationship at all. Brunch is fine a few times a year, but weekly brunching is a vice not a healthy habit.
It doesn't add up..

I meet her TODAY. She is single. I dgaf about what her ex boyfriends allowed: she's with ME now. I have to rewire her whole way of thinking and MORE IMPORTANTLY: i have to TEACH her how to treat ME. It doesn't make sense (or actually it DOES lol) that she is single, wants a man who build himself up (HVM)but is unwilling to cut this type of behavior. No HVM will accept this. If anything, I'm ready to "run to the sun" and how is that even possible with a woman who is preoccupied every damn week?

If she tells me this, i might (MIGHT) tell her that its counterproductive to get a serious relationship. If she yet prioritizes her friends over me...then she should date her friends.

If a man has cojones, and a vision he simply walks away from this. I've personally been with plenty of women to know that such a cult like gathering will MOST DEFINITELY work against me at some point.

On top of that I've encountered probably more than a 1000 women( not notch count but encounters) and I've hardly ever heard of this. Even IF one had her steady group of friends, she would still try to see me as mucj as possible and probably complain about her friends anyway..

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
That's how I mainly know about brunches. And frankly, I rarely hear of anyone drinking something stronger than a wine spritzer. Over here, brunches don't usually feature c0cktails although it's probably decades ago for me to be at a brunch. Maybe because I rarely get out of bed before noon on Sundays. And I have koryu jujutsu at two, so...
There is nothing wrong with a spiked coffee with some Don Q/Kahlua or a Mimosa with high-quality OJ or, hell, even peach puree, maybe a nice prosecco with a float of Kirsch or St. Germaine; it's not going to trash anyone; it's also a social lubricant (furthermore, it's a DHV if a man introduces a woman to new schmexy things).

If someone cannot moderate their drinking habits, they've got other problems. Most of my dates are fitness enthusiasts of one ilk or another - they tend to moderate everything except fitness and seex. As I said, screen harder.

If age has taught me anything, being an extremist about anything will not net you results.

"If they have tats, they're hoes; if they have brunch, they're 304's." This type of mentation leads to the cruddy results most are having. Date smart.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's okay, not everybody shares my hobbies.

Women love to have coffee at my house though. And even if they don't drink coffee -- one of my rope bunnies told me she trusted me to safely do shibari with me based on how much care and effort I put in making a simple cup of coffee for myself. If I was that meticulous about brewing a cup of java, I'd probably be as meticulous about rope bondage.
Oh I am sure they do...most women are coffee fiends that would suck your d!ck for the latest greatest cup of coffee hahahaha

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I am sure they do...most women are coffee fiends that would suck your d!ck for the latest greatest cup of coffee hahahaha
I'm sure the coffee is a bonus to them. :cool:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As with everything, it has to do with the company that you keep, if someone is a drinker, they’re gonna drink at breakfast, lunch dinner, or before bed.

None of the chicks that I date currently are big drinkers. They might have one drink and that’s rare. It’s a choice. Maybe screen for alcoholics harder?
do they brunch every Sunday?

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is a girl who brunches weekly on Sundays a red flag?

I've read some posts here where a girl who goes out on Sunday mornings to catch up with her girlfriends should have a red flag attached, but it makes no sense.
It also depends on who her friends are. If they are the kind of girl that goes to brunch and drinks ****tails, then I would say that's not the best for long term relationships although some guys do the same.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on their lifestyle.
I think only someone with that lifestyle would find brunching regularly appropriate. I don't know many non-binge drinkers that frequent bars/clubs every weekend. I am sure there are some outliers, but I do see a correlation.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I think only someone with that lifestyle would find brunching regularly appropriate. I don't know many non-binge drinkers that frequent bars/clubs every weekend. I am sure there are some outliers, but I do see a correlation.
This is where you show that you think that brunch happens at clubs and bars, it doesn’t, it happens at higher end restaurants.

Have you actually ever been to brunch?

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is a girl who brunches weekly on Sundays a red flag?

I've read some posts here where a girl who goes out on Sunday mornings to catch up with her girlfriends should have a red flag attached, but it makes no sense.
Perhaps not, but I wouldn’t be into it. Don’t go by me though. I went mostly for sedate women. Women who constantly bopped around, ran around the world, and who were in constant contact with one gorillion friends were not my thing. I’m wary of oversocialized women.