Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is banging this girl worth $3.7 million?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for the record.....

Even if I were a multi billionaire I personally wouldn't pay $100 to have sex with this chick, but I understand why someone else might buck up for bragging rights or whatever their motivation might be.

Ganondorf said:
you logic seems to paint men as having to pay for sex. I'm afraid that's not true at all

Think about it? when have you ever heard this?

Man:" Hey susan, lets say i marry you. I'm giving you this big wedding, but i want the sex in return, understand?"

Sue: "OK, it better be good too"
Straight up prostitution is an OVERT and often VERBAL exchange of money for sex. The sexual exchange in marriage and relationships is COVERT and IMPLIED. That's what makes it "acceptable". Cover a hot dog with a couple of layers of chocolate and it might look like a candy bar, but it doesn't change the fact that it's made with the lips and ass holes of pigs and cows. Yummm.....

there's no denying that women do use sex at times to control men, but that is just a form of manipulation. It really has not much to do with the whole "Sexual" picture in general
It's no different than a player using head games to control women
The whole mating dance is a game of manipulation. If you believe otherwise you have a lot to learn.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson:
Even if I have 10 billion dollars I still expect to pay near market for commodities, or I'm being ripped off. If I were worth $10,000,000,000 I can't imagine giving her a second glance, anyone in that situation can be swimming in better looking tail than her without even trying and without the publicity.
If you had $10 billion invested in bank accounts which accrued an annual return rate of 1%, the daily compounded interest would be $274,000 a day. It would take all of two weeks doing nothing but sitting back, sipping drinks, catching sun rays on the French Rivera to earn back all your $3.7 million. At that rate, if you had lunch and a waiter gave you awesome service, you might have no compunctions with leaving a $274,000 tip. Though it would be far beyond market value, you probably wouldn't care because you wouldn't have spent any money. Even if you looked like Brad Pitt and could readily get laid with basically whoever you wanted, you may have no compunctions about telling a chick, "You know what, I'll give you $274,000 if you can give me a mind-blowing BJ," out of a sense of charity. Fair market value maybe not, but it's all relative.

Bangkok—what an appropriately weird name for a city—supposedly has the hottest hookers in the world, all for the low price of one or two dollars for a whole week of service. I personally wouldn't care less if I gave a five spot. Would I be getting ripped off, not in my opinion.
Levex:
1. This chick got fairly nice boobs, but is on the chunky side.
Since the article linked to the original post shows only her face, what pictures are you looking at? You may want to try these pictures. Her chest could be a bit more plump, for my tastes, but look at her fine body.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
ense of charity. Fair market value maybe not, but it's all relative.

Bangkok—what an appropriately weird name for a city—supposedly has the hottest hookers in the world, all for the low price of one or two dollars for a whole week of service. I personally wouldn't care less if I gave a five spot. Would I be getting ripped off, not in my opinion.

A cute Bangkok hooker cost about $50USD. Maybe even less after the dollar rally last year. Though there's probably cheaper options in the rural villages.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
The whole mating dance is a game of manipulation. If you believe otherwise you have a lot to learn.
Buy a car recently? Maybe some high quality OJ. You have been manipulated into it.

Hung out with friends? Manipulation.

Your parent's TV broke and they need help? Manipulation.

Everything is a game of manipulation. Depends how much on the situation.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
A cute Bangkok hooker cost about $50USD. Maybe even less after the dollar rally last year. Though there's probably cheaper options in the rural villages.
The HIV rate for teenagers in Bangkok was 17% in 2002.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Buy a car recently? Maybe some high quality OJ. You have been manipulated into it.

Hung out with friends? Manipulation.

Your parent's TV broke and they need help? Manipulation.

Everything is a game of manipulation. Depends how much on the situation.

lol, smoke the crack recently ?

WTF ? Not everything is a game of manipulation. Where do u get that.

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. It seems that the bidding indeed has reached 6 million dollars. You'd have to be a complete dumbass to think this chick is a virgin. If you have sex with her, there is no way to know if she really is a virgin or not because of all the surgical advances.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
MisterSinister said:
Ok. It seems that the bidding indeed has reached 6 million dollars. You'd have to be a complete dumbass to think this chick is a virgin. If you have sex with her, there is no way to know if she really is a virgin or not because of all the surgical advances.
Yeah it's not even really about this girl's virginity at this point if it ever was. Ironically, I don't think a girl's virginity has any value if any person can buy it. It's the same principle of a hot prostitute isn't the same thing as getting a hot girl who wants to have sex with for the sake of it. The main value in a girl's virginity is in that only you can get it, not just anyone who can pay the most.

For 6 million dollars you should get a contract to exclusively own her vagina for the rest of her life, even for less than a million you should lol.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
If you had $10 billion invested in bank accounts which accrued an annual return rate of 1%, the daily compounded interest would be $274,000 a day. It would take all of two weeks doing nothing but sitting back, sipping drinks, catching sun rays on the French Rivera to earn back all your $3.7 million. At that rate, if you had lunch and a waiter gave you awesome service, you might have no compunctions with leaving a $274,000 tip. Though it would be far beyond market value, you probably wouldn't care because you wouldn't have spent any money. Even if you looked like Brad Pitt and could readily get laid with basically whoever you wanted, you may have no compunctions about telling a chick, "You know what, I'll give you $274,000 if you can give me a mind-blowing BJ," out of a sense of charity. Fair market value maybe not, but it's all relative.

Since the article linked to the original post shows only her face, what pictures are you looking at? You may want to try these pictures. Her chest could be a bit more plump, for my tastes, but look at her fine body.
Well almost everything in your post is wrong so it's hard to know where to begin.

First the goofy waiter thing. There's no way I or any other sane person would tip like that no matter how much money I have. It's a waste of resources and counter productive too boot. Maybe tipping at a high rate, sure. 200% of typical or maybe 3x, but not enough to change their life just for good service.
After all, you're trying to encourage good service from the capable waiter, not retire them and get a trainee.

Same with the sex. Your theory is fun but it doesn't jibe with known fact. It's not all relative, people with more means will buy better for more OR the same for the same, not pay more for the same thing. In cases where the foolish believe this has happened it's always a case of not understanding what they actually paid for. Which leads to this case - it's not about the sex.

The girl has a strictly average face and her body is mostly covered, I suspect for good reason. On the basis of her face I would rate her a 4 or 5, taking her non-obese body into account she climbs to maybe a 6.

Finally, Bangkok has changed a lot since that was true. Now it's more like $20 for 'short time' (one pop) and maybe 2x that for 'long time', or 24 hours. The best you can do for a week with a pro is probably on the order of $200 if you are engaging her professionally and you are interesting and fun.

If you want sex in a place like that on the cheap it's better to just date a shop girl or pick up a girl in a beer bar. They will often be either semi-pro, students or whatnot who like to spend quality time with men who by their standards are insanely rich. Buy them drinks, a nice meal, take in a movie. These are all luxuries they can't generally justify. Heck many of them will come back to your place just to try and make a white guy fall in love with them in an air conditioned room.

All of which AGAIN takes us back to why your theory is wrong. Everyone pays within an order of magnitude of market, from backpackers scraping by to big spending Japanese businessmen intent on abusing an expense account even in places like South East Asia.

horaholic said:
The HIV rate for teenagers in Bangkok was 17% in 2002.
I've never seen a reliable study (one not financed by an NGO or other group with motive to lie) that came anywhere near this.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterSinister said:
There are hymen restoration surgeries so it is possible that she is not a virgin. And if this is the case, she's one of the smartest women on earth. Go get this surgery, find some chump to pay you $6 million dollars to "deflower" you and retire wealthy in your early 20s. That would be f'in brilliant.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl is butt ugly. She would have to pay me.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I've never seen a reliable study (one not financed by an NGO or other group with motive to lie) that came anywhere near this.
I dont know whether it is reliable or not. I googled it, after remembering someone MANY (15, maybe) years ago, told me that the aids in Thailand was growing so fast, in twenty years it going to get half the country. Apparently, Thailand made a MASSIVE anti-aids campaign, and drastically reduced the rate, but in the last few years, the funding has been shorted, so HIV is on the rise again. I guess it's possible that the report meant 1.1% and 1.7%. This is just what I read, and heres the link.

Over recent years, Thailand's AIDS treatment and prevention budgets have shrunk. In 2000, the total amount dedicated to HIV/AIDS programs from all sources was just $65 million. According to the Health Ministry, in 2002 the HIV infection rate among teenagers rose from 11 percent to 17 percent.

* Note: Figures reflect most recent statistics from UNAIDS and the World Health Organization.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
lol, smoke the crack recently ?

WTF ? Not everything is a game of manipulation. Where do u get that.
OK. Exaggerating a little bit. But most things involve some sort of manipulation.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The prostitutes that serve westerners in Bangkok are strict about condom usage. The ones you'd have to worry about are the ones in the countryside that serve Thais. They are the ones you hear the nightmare stories about them being sold into sex slavery chained to the bed servicing 20 men a day without condom usage, and that includes child prositutes as well. But as a westerner visiting, you aren't likely to come across anything like that.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
The prostitutes that serve westerners in Bangkok are strict about condom usage. The ones you'd have to worry about are the ones in the countryside that serve Thais. They are the ones you hear the nightmare stories about them being sold into sex slavery chained to the bed servicing 20 men a day without condom usage, and that includes child prositutes as well. But as a westerner visiting, you aren't likely to come across anything like that.
I detect someone who has actually been there and done that posting .....

It's funny that the NGO and liberal 'news' sources that trumpet about this stuff tie western 'sex tourists' and human trafficking together even though in reality the vast majority of such abuse has nothing to do with westerners.

It's a well established SEA business model that services their own citizens.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most I'd ever pay for a virgin looking like the girl who's banked off this is 500 dollars. Basically my tips money for one day would be all she would get. She's not hot, she's not special, and since she's a virgin I know she can't handle herself in bed. 3.7 million is stupid, but if I had the money to do it, why not? If I had a 20 million dollar yacht and there were more people working to maintain my wealty lifestyle then I knew how to count then who cares? I can't take it with me and the meony helps some kind of a cause. I most likely already give to the poor and this is all legal so why can't I have my fun at this point. This guy doesn't give to sh*ts about anybody who isn't him so let him do what he wants. Judge not less you be judged.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you could have more and hotter virgins for a lot less. I wouldn't give $10 because I know I can get a stunner for free by giving a phone call ....

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Banging her is worth as much as someone is willing to pay, which happens to be $3.7 million. I don't see anything wrong with this; she's got something which has great value (her 'pure', 'untainted' vagina) to a certain customer base (desperate men with a great amount of money) and therefore is going to market this in order to make a living. Such is the very basis of free market economies.

Of course, I doubt that she'll actually go to college once she gets the $3.7 million, but by saying she is she's making her clientèle feel less guilty - they're sending her to college, after all, where she can make an honest living and not be worlds richest prostitute!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Smack said:
Such is the very basis of free market economies.
I don't see how it's free-market economy when to sell sex it can only been legally done out of a regulated brothel in Nevada. If it was free market, a woman could advertise anywhere and everywhere to sell her virginity without any reprecussions. Then we'd see a free market price for a virgin :cool: .

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, she's not just selling a virgin hoo-hah. At this point it's a celebrity game.