Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is banging this girl worth $3.7 million?

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how it's free-market economy when to sell sex it can only been legally done out of a regulated brothel in Nevada. If it was free market, a woman could advertise anywhere and everywhere to sell her virginity without any reprecussions. Then we'd see a free market price for a virgin .
And America isn't a free market economy, is it? One just needs to look at the current financial problems facing the world to realise that (and that no other Western countries are free market economies).

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what would be the funniest thing in the world that could happen?

Since her sister works at the bunny ranch it would be so damn hilarious if the guy got there saw both of them....decided to pull out (lol) of the whole transaction (Which is legal since its still HIS money) and wanted her sister or another bunny instead and he did it all in her face....lol.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
it depends on if anal is on the menu or not.

she's a virgin BTW.

on a somewhat same scale this is what is wrong with america. it's profiling and discrimination. meaning, if she was a poor black woman selling herself on the street, she would be in the couny jail right now.

becuase she's half ass cute and has a college degree, and posted on line and had a bunch of rich guys 'bid" on her, it's the talk of the town and it's a good story.
You're such a racist, man.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After further contemplations, I retract most of my statements.

Curiously, I read an update on CNN and the ante is up an additional $100K to $3.8 million, and curiously, the girl said she doesn't want to close the bidding. What the f*ck -- what not any f*cking -- is she thinking?

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you drop off the last 4 zeros, and add a decimal after the 3, then maybe...

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Not bad considering here in the U.S., we're at 25%.:down:
Where did you get that stat? I'm pretty sure it's well under 5%.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the CDC, there are about 480,000 cases of HIV. There are about 304 million residents. That means less than 0.16% of the population. I think Cr1mson King was thinking of genital herpes.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
According to the CDC, there are about 480,000 cases of HIV. There are about 304 million residents. That means less than 0.16% of the population. I think Cr1mson King was thinking of genital herpes.
And when you consider that a large share of that 480,000 are promiscuous gay men, IV drug addicts, prisoners ass-raping each other and some parts of the inner city, there is a very small HIV rate in the general population. Yet you see all these AIDS awareness commercials that make it look like everyone is equally at risk and show HIV+ people who look just like the sweet girl next door.

The likelihood of a straight, non-drug using middle class woman having HIV is so small it's not even worth worrying about. Wrap up your member to protect yourself from other sh*t of course.