Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is banging this girl worth $3.7 million?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends on if anal is on the menu or not.

she's a virgin BTW.

on a somewhat same scale this is what is wrong with america. it's profiling and discrimination. meaning, if she was a poor black woman selling herself on the street, she would be in the couny jail right now.

becuase she's half ass cute and has a college degree, and posted on line and had a bunch of rich guys 'bid" on her, it's the talk of the town and it's a good story.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off,

Fatty alert.

Where is the full body shot? From that face, it COULD go either way (although I'm leaning towards her being chubby).

Second,

She has a degree in Women's Studies. We all know that that's just codeword for academic feminism. And she actually wants to pursue a Master's in Family & Marriage Therapy.

Woah woah woah...hold the phones.

You can do Master's in Marriage & Family Therapy? Sign me up. Hell, sign all the members here up. We'd take over that industry so fast that the feminazis won't know what hit them.

Third,

I love this irony of a quote from her:

She added: "It's shocking that men will pay so much for someone's virginity, which isn't even prized so highly anymore."

:crackup:

And finally,

She is a virgin. Virgins are terrible in bed because they don't know what to do and they can't even enjoy themselves. Give me a slut who has been with 100 guys over a virgin anyday.

This is just too funny.

And to answer your question, No, it isn't worth it...even if anal is on the menu. Give me a club with some girls, and I will find you a girl who will do anal, and I won't even have to buy her a drink.

It will be a sad day when the poor AFC who does end up paying her millions for that one night of "glory".

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to know what chump put in the bid for $3.7 million. What guy thinks any woman's pvssy, virginal or not is worth millions? I wouldn't pay $1000 to bang her.

Btw, most women are ass virgins so they are not in short supply.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no pvssy is worth that

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man I dont know.

Virgin + PIITB?...i mean how many guys on earth can honestly say they got PIITB and took a girl's virginity in the same night! That's FTW

my GF actually sent this to me this morning and asked me would I let a guy sleep with her for 3 million dolllars..I told her for 3 m illion dollars I will write a manual on how you liked to be fvcked and I will sit on the side of the room with pom pom's cheering him on the entire time.

seriously.. 3 mil? you got staving kids out there, people are losing homes, and you are paying 3mil for sex with a woman who sucks in bed. for

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then someday people will pay her for family/marriage advice! Thats the funny part.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many women wouldn't do what she is doing? I think the only difference between a normal woman and a prostitute is simply price. Just hypothetically speaking, how many women would turn away an offer of $10 million to sleep with a guy? what if it was $100 million? I'm just talking theoretically here. I have to think almost any woman unless she's a nun would sell her body at a certain price point.

How many guys would bend over and grab their ankles for another man if he was going to pay you a billion dollars and nobody would find out? I'd bet it would be more than a few.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
She said: "I get some men who are obviously looking for a girlfriend but I try and make it clear that this is a one-night-only offer.
This is the worst part, she takes gold-digging to a new level. She wants her grad degree paid for but doesn't even want to do it the traditional gold digger way-actually be a GF/wife in exchange. No, she thinks one night with her is sufficient. And why wouldn't she when you have guys offering up to 3.7 million for it. She probably is a bad lover anyway and a cold fish, probably a lesbian.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
on a somewhat same scale this is what is wrong with america. it's profiling and discrimination. meaning, if she was a poor black woman selling herself on the street, she would be in the couny jail right now.

becuase she's half ass cute and has a college degree, and posted on line and had a bunch of rich guys 'bid" on her, it's the talk of the town and it's a good story.
Well if she was a poor white woman selling herself on the street she would be in the county jail right now too. Black guys should be the last guys to talk about anyone discriminating against black women when most all of them I know date white females.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ let's stay off or race before they close the thread. This was intended to be a fun discussion.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well if she was a poor white woman selling herself on the street she would be in the county jail right now too. Black guys should be the last guys to talk about anyone discriminating against black women when most all of them I know date white females.

I was not trying to play on race. I could have said a woman instead of a black woman and the point would have been just the same. that was not my intent.

btw speakeasy, for 1 billion dollars I'd do a guy on CNN in primetime.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I was not trying to play on race. I could have said a woman instead of a black woman and the point would have been just the same. that was not my intent.

It's cool. i was just saying anyone who's poor can face discriminatory treatment, so i agree with you basically. But it does bring up the question of how she could sell her virginity in the first place. I guess she is brokering in Nevada or something?

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
It'd probably be the highest rated show ever.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For fvck sake's if someone were to pay her 3.7 million dollars, she ain't going to go to school.

The student who has a degree in Women's Studies insisted she was not demeaning herself.
Women's movement has just taken a few steps back, thanks to her. The message for girls everywhere is: No need to go out to the real world and fight for jobs, all you need is to find a rich sucker and spread your legs.

Miss Dylan, from San Diego, California, USA, said she was persuaded to offer herself to the highest bidder after her sister Avia, 23 paid for her own degree after working as a prostitute for three weeks.
Damn, where are the parents in all this?! :crackup: I am sure mama and papa are really proud that both kids end up sucking d1ck for a living. I love the part that says that her sister only worked for "3 weeks" as if to say that just because she did it for such a short period of time, that it means she isn't tainted. What the hell are they getting degree for anyway?! the whole purpose of getting a degree is that you won't end up selling your body on the streets out of desperation!!

She said she had had a lot of attention from a wide range of men, including "weirdos". , "those who get really graphically sexual about what they want to do to me"
Any guy that pays to crack open her clam for 3 million dollars is a "Wierdo" or incredibly rich that he has so much money that he doesn't know what to do with it.

Of coarse they will get graphically sexual with you! what do you think its going to be that easy!? if someone pays for 3.7 million they better get everything they wish for!! gawed I hope that it will be some fat hairy old man that will take a sh1t on her chest and ask her to eat it. Even if she does that she still won't have earned it.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I really don't think it's about the sex. It's the novelty of being able to say you dropped 3 million bones to pound a girl. If someone wanted to pay for sex, they could get much hotter girls for a hell of a lot less money.

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO There is no way in hell this chick is a virgin. Her sister used to work in that brothel for ****'s sake. You think a former hooker's sister is a virgin that just so happens to be auctioning herself off? Some people are really naive.

Igetit!

Reaction score
speakeasy said:
How many guys would bend over and grab their ankles for another man if he was going to pay you a billion dollars and nobody would find out? I'd bet it would be more than a few.
Wow,my first post ever in Anything Else. Feels different in here. Oh,yeah,back to the topic. Speakeasy,when I read this part of your reply,I almost threw up. Is sex with a virgin worth 3.7 million? Of course not. I don't understand this. I thought sex for money was illegal.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. it's proof that therapists are always the MOST fvcked up

2. anyone surprised British dudes are so desperate? It's land of the fuglies over there

3. anyone surprised an American girl would show up and auction her wares to the highest bidder? we have the MOST mercenary ho bags here in the land of opportunity

4. anyone here who would NOT rent their virgin @sshole for one night for retirement money? at the rate I rent out my brain retirement is still too far away...

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think me and the person I do it with will both profit greatly from the deal."

...that's hilarious, she gets close to 5 mil and he gets 10 minutes or if he takes him time a couple of hours and they profit GREATLY! Puhlease if that was me which would never happen I would make sure I got my moneys worth...

Videotaped she signs waiver so I can put it on internet , all positions, inside and outside ,she does everything and CANT say no, and it ends when I SAY it does.

Cause you know she is going to say "Ok im not a virgin anymore goodbye."