is anyone normal?

user name

Banned
Reaction score
Was just giving the new DJ Bible a cursory glance and I thought I'd go through the red-flags section.

I was horrified to realise a lot of that stuff we are advised to avoid i could relate to myself or in people i knew.

I have to admit the screw ups I have known and dated were also the most memorable and exciting. There is a thing to be said about a thin line between genius and insanity.

every now and then i might happen upon those happily married friends of mine who are the most normal, nice and down to earth people you could meet but they are also the most boring and uninteresting people.

So, has anyone come across anyone who is like - normal. No abnormalities or anomalies. is it any fun?

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define "normal"... There's no such thing.

instantnoodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sociopath guys. Psycho girls. BPD guys and crazy
Cat people.... Yeah... No . I wish.

A lot of the guys I notice these days are like that. What can you do ?

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Momma always said normal is as normal does...

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm normal, everyone else isn't ;) .

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seemed like a pretty legit list of red flags to me. You must enjoy drama in your life if you equate not having some of those traits as boring.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Seemed like a pretty legit list of red flags to me. You must enjoy drama in your life if you equate not having some of those traits as boring.
I think the point being made here is: Try finding someone who doesn't have any of those traits.