"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Is anybody else here pissed off at women right now?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
OK I AM SO SICK OF WOMEN RIGHT NOW.

I AM SICK OF THE FACT THAT I HAVEN"T MET A WOMAN THAT IS WORTH MY FRICKING TIME.

I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT NOW. I AM LOSING FAITH IN THESE *****ES.

I HAVE SPENT MY WHOLE LIFE BUILDING MY CAREER AND MYSELF UP. I AM INTERESTING AND FUN TO BE WITH.

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM MEETING GIRLS NOW, BUT I DO HAVE PROBLEMS FINDING ONE THAT IS WORTH MY FRICKING TIME AND EFFORT.

I VOW TO NEVER AGAIN TAKE **** FROM ANY WOMAN THAT IS DISRESPECTING ME. IT WILL FEEL GOOD TO REACH DOWN AND GRAB MY BALLS AND BE THE MAN I KNOW I AM.

PLEASE TAKE THIS PLEDGE WITH ME MY FRIENDS:

I _STATE YOUR NAME_____________ WILL NO LONGER TAKE ANY **** FROM TODAY'S WOMEN. THEY WANT AND NEED TO BE PUT INTO THEIR PLACE.

I WILL NEVER EVER BE A WUSSBAG AGAIN. THAT IS MY VOW ON NOVEMBER 18, 2004 AND EVERY DAY FORWARD.

I HAVE WORKED TOO HARD TO TAKE **** FROM A TRASHY BROAD EVER AGAIN.

I WILL FEEL SO GOOD CALLING HER TOMORROW AND DUMPING HER SORRY ASS.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

yic17

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Boulevard of Broken Dreams.
yea.. somewhat..
but man.. u get lays n all.. u can just use them as toys for u..
not like here. not even gettin lays yet.
just trying to figure this game out..

_yic17
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Goddamn it Yick you are only 19, I'm 31.

I could get laid pretty often nowadays if I go out and put forth the effort.

I just want a girl I can tolerate.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
**** I'm IRATE right now.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I'm guessing you're looking for a LTR with someone decent. There's tons of crap out there for women, bimbos, Attention wh0res, single mothers, drunks, druggies, divorcees, low self esteem, the list goes on and on.

I know the game gets boring, but use it to pass the time until you find the ideal woman to start a LTR with.

Until you come across her, just keep your game up so you'll be able to get her when she comes along.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Thanks Desdinova that does make me feel better. Maybe using a few *****es like this would make me feel better, but that's not really my style.

You are right though I do have to keep my game up and not lose my cool.

For everyone else, doesn't this song pretty much hit home too much with these hoes?


EAMON LYRICS

**** It (I Don't Want You Back)


Whoa oh oh
Ooh hooh
No No No

[Verse 1:]
See, I dont know why I liked you so much
I gave you all, of my trust
I told you, I loved you, now thats all down the drain
Ya put me through pain, I wanna let u know how I feel

[Chorus:]
**** what I said it dont mean **** now
**** the presents might as well throw em out
**** all those kisses, they didn't mean jack
**** you, you hoe, I dont want you back

**** what I said it dont mean **** now
**** the presents might as well throw em out
**** all those kisses they didn't mean jack
**** you, you hoe, I dont want you back

[Verse 2:]
You thought, you could
Keep this **** from me, yeah
Ya burnt *****, I heard the story
Ya played me, ya even gave him head
Now ya askin for me back
Ya just another act, look elsewhere
Cuz ya done with me

**** what I said it dont mean **** now
**** the presents might as well throw em out
**** all those kisses they didn't mean jack
**** you, you hoe, I dont want you back

**** what I said it dont mean **** now
**** the presents might as well throw em out
**** all those kisses they didn't mean jack
**** you, you hoe, I dont want you back

Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah

Ya questioned, did I care
You could ask anyone, I even said
Ya were my great one
Now its, over, but I do admit I'm sad.
It hurts real bad, I cant sweat that, cuz I loved a hoe

**** what I said it dont mean **** now
**** the presents might as well throw em out
**** all those kisses they didn't mean jack
**** you, you hoe, I dont want you back

Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
[Until the end]
 

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
I am with you Ricky, I am sooooo pissed at the women I know right now, I don't know why I ever bother with them!

So I say go ahead girls, treat me like sh!t, eye me from across the room, flirt with me, then play hard to get and avoid me and pretend you don't know who I am, tell me to call you then don't return my calls, give me lame-a$$ excuses like I'm too fvcking stupid to see you for what you are, get pissed at me because I've given up on you and your childish head games and drama.

FOR EVEN THOUGH I ONCE GAVE A SH!T, I GIVE A SH!T NO LONGER, AND SHALL I NEVER GIVE A SH!T AGAIN !!
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Can we get a SAM KINISON yell "OH OHHHHHHHHHH"

Sometimes I think his version of Wild Thing is the most realistic song about women that was ever written.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I am so tempted to tell this ***** off so bad. She's my friends wife's sister though and I don't want my friend to get hell from his wife since he's a quality drinking buddy.

I probably should do it anyways though!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
isn't it just a matter of sorting through the sh!t?

you sort through them until you find someone worthy of your time
continue ur DJing and meeting new girls
perhaps you should try looking in different places. what qualities would u want in ur woman? and go to a place u'd expect these girls to hang out

also be careful: if u want ur woman to faithful and nice and all that, she may not appreciate the fact that u have slept with so many women

i dunno, just use ur masculine logic to figure out where to find em and go get em ;)
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Ricky
OK I AM SO SICK OF WOMEN RIGHT NOW.

I AM SICK OF THE FACT THAT I HAVEN"T MET A WOMAN THAT IS WORTH MY FRICKING TIME.

I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT NOW. I AM LOSING FAITH IN THESE *****ES.

I HAVE SPENT MY WHOLE LIFE BUILDING MY CAREER AND MYSELF UP. I AM INTERESTING AND FUN TO BE WITH.

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM MEETING GIRLS NOW, BUT I DO HAVE PROBLEMS FINDING ONE THAT IS WORTH MY FRICKING TIME AND EFFORT.

I VOW TO NEVER AGAIN TAKE **** FROM ANY WOMAN THAT IS DISRESPECTING ME. IT WILL FEEL GOOD TO REACH DOWN AND GRAB MY BALLS AND BE THE MAN I KNOW I AM.

PLEASE TAKE THIS PLEDGE WITH ME MY FRIENDS:

I _STATE YOUR NAME_____________ WILL NO LONGER TAKE ANY **** FROM TODAY'S WOMEN. THEY WANT AND NEED TO BE PUT INTO THEIR PLACE.

I WILL NEVER EVER BE A WUSSBAG AGAIN. THAT IS MY VOW ON NOVEMBER 18, 2004 AND EVERY DAY FORWARD.

I HAVE WORKED TOO HARD TO TAKE **** FROM A TRASHY BROAD EVER AGAIN.

I WILL FEEL SO GOOD CALLING HER TOMORROW AND DUMPING HER SORRY ASS.
Bitter, bitter, bitter. :p

MF is right. (MF...LOL :D ) Ahem, but anyway, MF is right...you're taking it way too seriously. The trick to not taking sh!t from women is to not be so concerned with having a woman in your life. Your life should be complete WITHOUT other people, especially women.

You feel like you're being cheated by the dumb hoes who play games with you...but you wouldn't feel so cheated and angry and like "life isn't fair" if you didn't weight the success of your life so heavily on your romantic success. Nor would you be willing to take sh!t you don't like from a girl if you didn't want to keep the girl around so bad to validate your existence.

I'll admit, that's a hard mentality to adjust to. I was with this girl last week...I'm already starting to feel myself "slipping" into that mindset, where I start to be concerned about my "success" or "failure" with her. I feel bad if I don't call her when she wants me to, I start worrying about whether she's getting lonely or needs some lovin'...whether she feels that I'm not living up to my obligation as the male partner.

I have to keep kicking myself and telling myself that I have only the obligation I make for myself and that this woman is not so necessary for my own validation that if she leaves my life will suffer. Eventually I'll find one who enjoys the things I do and the way I behave, and SHE'LL be the one I keep around.

Actually I already found one, I think, but she's 10 years older and lives thousands of miles away. Go fig. :eek:
 

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
ricky ....
calm down just a second and breathe.

you know very well how dating goes...

if you really like one person, they dont like you.

if they get on your freggin nerves , they love you.

it is very rare... like finding a needle in a haystack ... to find one person that you can stand and you actually like and they feel the same way back.

so until you find someone that doesnt try to play the little games and gets on your freggin nerves.... calm down and remember that you are a great guy and you will find a great chick one day..

and stop taking home all the chicks from the bar... hehe jk
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
I agree with a lot of what's been said...just relax a bit!!

You really need to stop looking at women as some kind of mountain you have to conquer. Hang out with them, talk to them and enjoy their company, but ALWAYS be willing and happy to walk away with nothing, except maybe a new friend. Get to know women on a platonic level first and then decide if they're the sort of woman you could date.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Ricky,

Duuuuude, you need a boy's night out where you and your buddies figuratively give all women the finger for the night and you guys just chill and goof off.

If you're so wound up about this current dilemma of yours...take a break.

Seriously, stop seeing women for awhile. Take a month or 2 or 3 off.

I was in a situation where I was meeting one social worker type after another. Don't ask me why because it just happened that way. In deference to any social worker types that the sosuavers may know, these girls were all crazy.

I thought it was me. I decided to take a break and so I did. I was able to get a balanced perspective again and things were better once I returned to the front lines.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav
 
Last edited:

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I always thought that by 31 people knew where the caps lock button is.

Grow up.
 

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
43
Re:

Ricky,

If she did something worth calling her on, do it. Let her confront her behavior. If her sister (your buddy's wife) knows anything about her, she'll come to expect this. Just do it in a manner becoming of a gentleman, and not an *******. They'd find a way to turn the blame on you, validating her inappropriate behavior.

Guys, everyone has a right to be upset SOMETIMES. That's just the testosterone talking. I'd say lighten up and realize we all get upset sometimes.

Personally, I don't worry about losing friends. If it's that tenuous, I drop them anyway. And I dislike emotional debt, so I won't ever apologize for something I do/did because I'm "afraid" of losing someone. I'd rather live in reality than walk around on egg shells with a fake set of some non-existant fantasy glossed over my eyes.

Just my 2 cents.



A-Unit
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I felt the same way not very long ago. but I've come to a conclusion and realized the error in my ways.

don't talk this way. WOMEN TALK THIS WAY. "I hate men" .. etc..

so....

DON'T BE A *****. Most of you are all starting to sound like one.
so shut the fu-ck up. ... and then shut the fu-ck up again!

You just have to get off your fat ass and figure out how to actually find the type of girl you want. If it means never dating another americanized hoe again then so be it. If it means going to another country to find her then do just that. don't **** around and waste your time with useless women. Stop being a fu-cken whiner. there are billions of women in the world so it is just a numbers game.

You really only have yourself to blame and not women. Most women are fu-cked up and you have to accept that. There are only a very very small % that are even worth a LTR (at least in north america).

so suck it up and grow up and stop fu-cken acting like a complaining *****.


it is a good thing that you are now realizing this. It is a step in the right direction
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
so suck it up and grow up and stop fu-cken acting like a complaining *****.
00Kevin,

LOL. We can always count on stern reality checks from you.

Agreed. Moving ahead is always the way to go. Thanks for the reminder.

Cheers,
Mav
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top