"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Is anybody else here pissed off at women right now?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Metaphysikal

You are right. I shouldn't post stuff that brings others down.

I thought of that same thing when I called a few friends to ***** about it.

Everybody has problems. Why do they want to hear about someone elses?

On the other hand, I am kind of glad i posted this because I got a ton of good advice.

Thanks to all.

You know what is really good about your idea is that your mood will affect others. When you are in a great mood people want to be around you.

When you aren't they can tell.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by Ricky
Thanks for the brilliant insight Tactic.

Sometimes you just have to express your frustration. I was extremely pissed when I wrote that.
so was i.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Tactic, that's cool. I think we all go on our ups and downs.

The weird part is reading anybodies post, it is hard to really know what was going through their mind when they wrote it.

I was really thinking irrationally, but usually with women I think irrationally anyways. They kind of trick you into their way of thinking at times.
 
Top