Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is ANY dating coach actually effective?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of them it seems will have you do ridiculous things, such as RSDNation or Fresh and Fit. Things you just know absolutely never work. I lost a whole **** ton of money to a guy who wanted me to run in front of women on the sidewalk and try and get them to take their earbuds out. Thats not game, thats not seductions. I am no master of either, but I know that is not it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost a whole **** ton of money to a guy who wanted me to run in front of women on the sidewalk and try and get them to take their earbuds out. Thats not game, thats not seductions. I am no master of either, but I know that is not it.
The sidewalk game hustlers tend to piss off a lot of women. Also, there's a limited amount of cities where aggressive street game like that is even feasible. The city needs to have a lot of foot traffic to make it work. A lot of European cities like London fit that criteria. That's the reason for the Krauser-Torero London Daygame Model.

In the USA, most cities won't fit that criteria. There are only a few cities where that can work. New York City is one of them. Boston and Chicago are possibilities too. In San Diego and Miami, you can run beach game around Pacific/Mission Beaches (SD) or South Beach (Miami).

In Dallas, there's no place with enough foot traffic to run aggressive street game.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of them it seems will have you do ridiculous things, such as RSDNation or Fresh and Fit. Things you just know absolutely never work. I lost a whole **** ton of money to a guy who wanted me to run in front of women on the sidewalk and try and get them to take their earbuds out. Thats not game, thats not seductions. I am no master of either, but I know that is not it.
AG Hayden on YouTube. I personally know him and have gamed with him before.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want a dating coach or a pick up coach ? because i can assure you the two are not mutually exclusive

I may be able to offer some advice but before you message me , think long and hard about the questions you want to ask

I haven't got time to answer questions like " how do i find women"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sidewalk game hustlers tend to piss off a lot of women.
This is a 2012 article Roosh wrote about street game and it's upsides/downsides.

Roosh called street game the most difficult venue hands down back in 2012.

I would rate park and walking path game alongside street game in terms of difficult. During the worst of the pandemic, outdoor game was the only form of in-person game that was viable due to indoor masking. Indoor masking killed grocery store game, mall game, and bookstore game for 2+ years. It's only in the last 6-12 months that indoor retail game is starting to come back a little bit.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd recommend that you choose a dating coach that is NOT a religious fanatic, a tranny banger or a closet homosexual. For example, Dr Skankypoon.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne 100%. The guy knows his stuff, and his stuff's the real stuff. At least to me.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing changes if you don't change how you think on a deep level that touches all parts of your life not just dating.

You can game all you want, but at the end of the day, you will be the same insecure/unfulfilled person if you don't work on your mindset.

So when I hear "dating coach" I hear a cash register sound effect.

Dean Gladwyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
The RIGHT coach can be very helpful.

He must be experiences and actually able to attract women regularly himself and also be able to break down how and why he does it.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Love. Buy his book.
Doc Love is all you need if you are dating to find a relationship, which I think most men on this site are. It's the ONLY way to find a woman that will work for you long term. Cory Wayne is pretty much Doc Love mixed with Tony Robbins bullcr@p, and he just goes on and on and on running his mouth like a chick. If you just ignore all the Tony Robbins stuff and can tolerate Wayne's babbling on like a fool he's not too bad.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any can be effective. None can be effective. It all depends on you. Experience is king. Go out and get some.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although he has passed away, Alan Roger Currie IMO really understands the dynamics between Men and Women and I always recommend his material.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend MrLocario.