Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is a 6'9" (very) bad boy just irresistible to most women?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alabama Corrections Officer Vicky White said she had to take capital murder suspect Casey White to a court date on April 29. Neither of them showed up at the courthouse. They fled.
Former corrections officer Vicky White, 56, and inmate Casey White, 38, vanished on April 29, and authorities have since said the couple had a "jailhouse romance" and were planning their escape. They were arrested Monday after a police chase and subsequent car wreck in Evansville, Indiana, Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton said. Casey White was injured in the crash, and Vicky White later died.

The pair was likely able to go undetected for so long because of Vicky White's more than $90,000 in cash from selling her home a month ago,
While White may have changed his appearance, he won’t be able to change what could make him stand out the most – his height, Keely said.

“He’s 6 feet, 9 inches. There’s a possibility he changed his identity as far as his looks, but he will stand out at 6-9.”

Casey White, 38, is a 260-pound white male with hazel eyes. He has tattoos on his back and left shoulder.
my opinion: I'm waiting for a jail coppette to run away with a 5'5" perp ... :rolleyes:

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And we were having how woman Loves a man in a thread a while ago....

Where would you classify this at? ' Love' or 'Respect'? To me, this act shows extreme devotion.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6'9" is an interesting height. If you're a 6'9" guy, women expect that you are/were a basketball player, you have a high net worth from playing basketball, and you have a big penis.

The most ideal height range for getting women for more ordinary men is 6'0"-6'5". The women who are demanding tall men (most entitled Millennial women now) are expecting that range.

If you are a 6'9" guy, you are uniquely positioned to get with the 6'0"-6'2" volleyball playing women or some other top tier athlete women or models who are in the 5'9"-6'3" range. Some of those tall volleyball women are attractive, alongside the tall tennis and swimming women. The tall basketball playing women are usually not that attractive.