"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Is 2 weeks too long of an interim time before first meet?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
Sup boys

I been working on my strip club game (yeah I know, people ask me why I want to date a stripper? I just do, its one of my goals in life before I get old and fat.) Anyways, have been frequenting this strip club in town last few weeks. Got the number of a waitress there, texted her and asked her for a meet this coming Thursday. She said she has plans but is free next Thursday.

Too long of a time period? How long do yall schedule the time between number exchange and first contact? I usually dont like texting in between dates other than to set something up, but this amount of period seems a bit unnatural, almost as if I have to text a bit and keep some mild conversation going.

Any thoughts?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I don't like to plan dates that are after more than a week. I tend to loose interest and the women might feel the same way.
But if she told you she's free next Thursday, looks like she's game.
Set a place and don't call before the date to confirm.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I don't like to plan dates that are after more than a week. I tend to loose interest and the women might feel the same way.
But if she told you she's free next Thursday, looks like she's game.
Set a place and don't call before the date to confirm.
Similar to this. Fast outing. I don't care about the China virus beer bug or if it's mad max outside. If Dtf, if high interest level, baeee is going to go ass to mouth.

Op, plate her. If it takes, cool but go get more girls preferably hotter and younger.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Sup boys

I been working on my strip club game (yeah I know, people ask me why I want to date a stripper? I just do, its one of my goals in life before I get old and fat.) Anyways, have been frequenting this strip club in town last few weeks. Got the number of a waitress there, texted her and asked her for a meet this coming Thursday. She said she has plans but is free next Thursday.

Too long of a time period? How long do yall schedule the time between number exchange and first contact? I usually dont like texting in between dates other than to set something up, but this amount of period seems a bit unnatural, almost as if I have to text a bit and keep some mild conversation going.

Any thoughts?
Date strip club waitress first. They get 1/10th the attention.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
As someone who used to work in a strip club as security, I want you to understand that these women have completely turned off their emotions and will use sex to manipulate you financially.

There is no achievement nor should you feel any type of personal satisfaction in dating a stripper because they are essentially available for anyone to date who is willing to spend money, buy them things or finance their bad habits.. (alcohol, drugs, shopping)

Of course there are some men who are completely aware of this and due to an abundance of resources find it a fair trade for some hotter than average sex.
Do as you wish, I just wanted to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting into.

Believe nothing she says.

edit: the waitresses are no better, same mindset.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Too long of a time period?

Any thoughts?
Generally you gotta strike while the iron's hot but in this case, she's probably already have dates lined up and she's literally not available until that time. And most likely, you're not attractive enough for her to cancel any of her other dates and put you at the top.

I've had this happen a few times surprisingly this year. I thought the gal would forget about me or things would fizzle out before we even met but surprisingly all of them came through whether the date was delayed a week or three. That's been my record in delay so far.

Now you just have to be charming and offer her something that others can't, either emotionally, sexually, financially. Otherwise, you'll just be another guy in the long line of guys that's probably asked her out on the job.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
As someone who used to work in a strip club as security, I want you to understand that these women have completely turned off their emotions and will use sex to manipulate you financially.

There is no achievement nor should you feel any type of personal satisfaction in dating a stripper because they are essentially available for anyone to date who is willing to spend money, buy them things or finance their bad habits.. (alcohol, drugs, shopping)

Of course there are some men who are completely aware of this and due to an abundance of resources find it a fair trade for some hotter than average sex.
Do as you wish, I just wanted to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting into.

Believe nothing she says.

edit: the waitresses are no better, same mindset.
So then isn't there an achievement to be found in dating and banging one without giving her any/a lot of beta bux?
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Sup boys

I been working on my strip club game (yeah I know, people ask me why I want to date a stripper? I just do, its one of my goals in life before I get old and fat.) Anyways, have been frequenting this strip club in town last few weeks. Got the number of a waitress there, texted her and asked her for a meet this coming Thursday. She said she has plans but is free next Thursday.

Too long of a time period? How long do yall schedule the time between number exchange and first contact? I usually dont like texting in between dates other than to set something up, but this amount of period seems a bit unnatural, almost as if I have to text a bit and keep some mild conversation going.

Any thoughts?
2 weeks isn't a bad thing (unless shes just blowing you off) but your strategy of going ghost for 2 weeks won't work. Just talk to her ocassionally like normal. Don't let her forget about you but don't give her a daily good morning.

Now if she ignores all your texts or something that date probably isn't happening.
 

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
So then isn't there an achievement to be found in dating and banging one without giving her any/a lot of beta bux?
This point exactly.
I’m not trying to be the beta bux, we all know many of these strippers have chads at home who don’t spend a nickel on the girls.
Goal is to be the Chad
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Strippers are basically just low-grade prostitutes. They are worse than prostitutes in my opinion, because at least with a real pro you get what you pay for.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
As someone who used to work in a strip club as security, I want you to understand that these women have completely turned off their emotions and will use sex to manipulate you financially.

There is no achievement nor should you feel any type of personal satisfaction in dating a stripper because they are essentially available for anyone to date who is willing to spend money, buy them things or finance their bad habits.. (alcohol, drugs, shopping)

Of course there are some men who are completely aware of this and due to an abundance of resources find it a fair trade for some hotter than average sex.
Do as you wish, I just wanted to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting into.

Believe nothing she says.

edit: the waitresses are no better, same mindset.
I dated wome waitresses out of that environment. They were much more sane and level headed in comparison. Strippers get all the attention in the strip club.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top