Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is 2 weeks too long of an interim time before first meet?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup boys

I been working on my strip club game (yeah I know, people ask me why I want to date a stripper? I just do, its one of my goals in life before I get old and fat.) Anyways, have been frequenting this strip club in town last few weeks. Got the number of a waitress there, texted her and asked her for a meet this coming Thursday. She said she has plans but is free next Thursday.

Too long of a time period? How long do yall schedule the time between number exchange and first contact? I usually dont like texting in between dates other than to set something up, but this amount of period seems a bit unnatural, almost as if I have to text a bit and keep some mild conversation going.

Any thoughts?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like to plan dates that are after more than a week. I tend to loose interest and the women might feel the same way.
But if she told you she's free next Thursday, looks like she's game.
Set a place and don't call before the date to confirm.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like to plan dates that are after more than a week. I tend to loose interest and the women might feel the same way.
But if she told you she's free next Thursday, looks like she's game.
Set a place and don't call before the date to confirm.
Similar to this. Fast outing. I don't care about the China virus beer bug or if it's mad max outside. If Dtf, if high interest level, baeee is going to go ass to mouth.

Op, plate her. If it takes, cool but go get more girls preferably hotter and younger.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup boys

I been working on my strip club game (yeah I know, people ask me why I want to date a stripper? I just do, its one of my goals in life before I get old and fat.) Anyways, have been frequenting this strip club in town last few weeks. Got the number of a waitress there, texted her and asked her for a meet this coming Thursday. She said she has plans but is free next Thursday.

Too long of a time period? How long do yall schedule the time between number exchange and first contact? I usually dont like texting in between dates other than to set something up, but this amount of period seems a bit unnatural, almost as if I have to text a bit and keep some mild conversation going.

Any thoughts?
Date strip club waitress first. They get 1/10th the attention.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who used to work in a strip club as security, I want you to understand that these women have completely turned off their emotions and will use sex to manipulate you financially.

There is no achievement nor should you feel any type of personal satisfaction in dating a stripper because they are essentially available for anyone to date who is willing to spend money, buy them things or finance their bad habits.. (alcohol, drugs, shopping)

Of course there are some men who are completely aware of this and due to an abundance of resources find it a fair trade for some hotter than average sex.
Do as you wish, I just wanted to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting into.

Believe nothing she says.

edit: the waitresses are no better, same mindset.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too long of a time period?

Any thoughts?
Generally you gotta strike while the iron's hot but in this case, she's probably already have dates lined up and she's literally not available until that time. And most likely, you're not attractive enough for her to cancel any of her other dates and put you at the top.

I've had this happen a few times surprisingly this year. I thought the gal would forget about me or things would fizzle out before we even met but surprisingly all of them came through whether the date was delayed a week or three. That's been my record in delay so far.

Now you just have to be charming and offer her something that others can't, either emotionally, sexually, financially. Otherwise, you'll just be another guy in the long line of guys that's probably asked her out on the job.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who used to work in a strip club as security, I want you to understand that these women have completely turned off their emotions and will use sex to manipulate you financially.

There is no achievement nor should you feel any type of personal satisfaction in dating a stripper because they are essentially available for anyone to date who is willing to spend money, buy them things or finance their bad habits.. (alcohol, drugs, shopping)

Of course there are some men who are completely aware of this and due to an abundance of resources find it a fair trade for some hotter than average sex.
Do as you wish, I just wanted to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting into.

So then isn't there an achievement to be found in dating and banging one without giving her any/a lot of beta bux?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup boys

Any thoughts?
2 weeks isn't a bad thing (unless shes just blowing you off) but your strategy of going ghost for 2 weeks won't work. Just talk to her ocassionally like normal. Don't let her forget about you but don't give her a daily good morning.

Now if she ignores all your texts or something that date probably isn't happening.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So then isn't there an achievement to be found in dating and banging one without giving her any/a lot of beta bux?
This point exactly.
I’m not trying to be the beta bux, we all know many of these strippers have chads at home who don’t spend a nickel on the girls.
Goal is to be the Chad

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strippers are basically just low-grade prostitutes. They are worse than prostitutes in my opinion, because at least with a real pro you get what you pay for.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I dated wome waitresses out of that environment. They were much more sane and level headed in comparison. Strippers get all the attention in the strip club.