Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Invites me out often, sleeps with me on my bed to cuddle, gives me hickeys, but won't kiss me on the lips?

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrmars most guys here aren't familiar with the culture. Like most middle Eastern girls, Iranian girls take a bit of time to warm up specially if they are virgin. Given that she is born and raised in London, being virgin is unlikely. Sometimes they like to play hard to get even if they've lost the v card.

Overall, if this was a 100% western chick, I would have said she is totally playing you. But considering her background, I'd say it's 50-50. She may be testing your commitment or might just be playing you.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Given personal experience. I can tell you that the likelihood is higher than many here would claim, that she is highly inexperienced in sex if not a virgin. That’s all I’m going to say.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Seeing a cute iranian girl in London where I live at the moment but the above is happening

I also feel an underlying instinctual sense that she's into me at least her 'girly brain', makes the noises, does the smiles, blushes.

Why is she fighting something, I feel she is resisting something (I could be wrong) but she also doesn't make out with me but everything else is pretty much allowed.

Some additional information that may be relevant is that I ****ed one of her besties before I knew her, they were very close at uni. Sorry that I typed this very cryptically I am rushing...
Not wanting to kiss is a tell tale sign that a girl is currently involved/has a bf or is married. You're prob her bootycall/side chick

Again the fact that no one mentions this indicates this forum is not an ideal place to ask for advice. Hit my dms next time you need solid advice. No offense to anyone else but experience/abundance for a very long time gets you better answers

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not wanting to let her tongue taste yours means one thing, and one thing only:

She's having a boyfriend, even a husband.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not wanting to let her tongue taste yours means one thing, and one thing only:

She's having a boyfriend, even a husband.
Or she's betrothed to a future one. Just enjoy.