Invites me out often, sleeps with me on my bed to cuddle, gives me hickeys, but won't kiss me on the lips?

mrmars

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing a cute iranian girl in London where I live at the moment but the above is happening

I also feel an underlying instinctual sense that she's into me at least her 'girly brain', makes the noises, does the smiles, blushes.

Why is she fighting something, I feel she is resisting something (I could be wrong) but she also doesn't make out with me but everything else is pretty much allowed.

Some additional information that may be relevant is that I ****ed one of her besties before I knew her, they were very close at uni. Sorry that I typed this very cryptically I am rushing...

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How stanky is your breath?

mrmars

Don Juan
Reaction score
the only weird indication directly relating to this that she spewed out once was when she was drinking with me and got very drunk, she called me a slut or something and one of her friends told me that she doesn't like being second best or some **** like that..

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Was she born and raised in Iran? This is an important data point.
Your nationality and ethnicity?
Both of your ages?

Seeing a cute iranian girl in London where I live at the moment but the above is happening

I also feel an underlying instinctual sense that she's into me at least her 'girly brain', makes the noises, does the smiles, blushes.

Why is she fighting something, I feel she is resisting something (I could be wrong) but she also doesn't make out with me but everything else is pretty much allowed.

Some additional information that may be relevant is that I ****ed one of her besties before I knew her, they were very close at uni. Sorry that I typed this very cryptically I am rushing...

mrmars

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she born and raised in Iran? This is an important data point.
Your nationality and ethnicity?
Both of your ages?
Her family are immigrants in the UK she was the first generation born in London, I would definitely define her personality as brought up with traditional iranian values but with the rebellious influence of the UK I am british nationality but spanish ethnicity. Me 25 her 23

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
She is potentially a virgin, if brought up in a strict Persian home.

She knows her parents want her to marry a Persian bloke, and she isn’t going to give up the v-card to anyone but her hubs.

What is your intent towards her?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have sex with this muslim girl who was betrothed to some guy in her own country. No PIV intercourse, but anal and oral, because she had to remain a virgin. She enjoyed fellatio and irrumatio but not French kissing, because that was 'too intimate' and she was afraid she'd fall in love with me. She craved rough sex, because she expected gentle intimacy from her future husband.

mrmars

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have sex with this muslim girl who was betrothed to some guy in her own country. No PIV intercourse, but anal and oral, because she had to remain a virgin. She enjoyed fellatio and irrumatio but not French kissing, because that was 'too intimate' and she was afraid she'd fall in love with me. She craved rough sex, because she expected gentle intimacy from her future husband.
this sounds about right relating to the girl in question

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha you're right man! Thanks for your help
TBH, I would just call her straight out on it and get her answer on it. If it is some BS then I would drop her because you have way more feelings for her than she does for you which puts you in the losing position of this relationship.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I laugh hard at the "she has to be a virgin" trope.

mrmars

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm just going to say my bit which I have a feeling you're just going to reject anyway because it's not conventional. She is not the only girl in my life at the moment, she is one of. Ok granted the other girls I'm seeing are more eager than this Iranian girl, but this doesn't mean that I'm obsessed or infatuated by this girl I am actually wanting to understand what it means by her not wanting to kiss me specifically. I already knows her feelings towards me as I have many friends who are also her friends. This is just the first time in my life I've had this happen to me. Ok, maybe a bit of ego and narcissism on my end like "omg she doesn't want to kiss but every other girl I ever had wanted it". I'm here to gain knowledge from your experience not to quarrel