"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Invitation to go out with girl including boyfriend

radix

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
The other day I ran into a fun goth-style girl while waiting for a rainstorm to end after visiting the supermarket, I opened her and we chatted for a while. It turned out we had quite a bit in common and ended up swapping numbers saying we'd go to a concert together sometime. Through SMS I suggest going to some concert but she's busy the night of the concert so I don't contact her for a while. Two weeks later I suggest to go out somewhere to get a drink later this week, giving my email address since convo is easier that way. She responds enthousiastically by email and within 5 minutes or so but saying she's too busy this week, but I should come to a concert she's going to next week. I quote: "I'm going there with my boyfriend and another friend but you can come too".

So what would you guys do? I've never gamed a chick with her boyfriend present. I think I'll go anyway just for the fun of it, any hints about what to do? I know that's a vague question but I'm interested in how you'd handle the situation.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Double

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
1
.....but you can come too".
wooohoooo u lucky guy are allowed to come! sorry but i would have more self respect than that.
 

radix

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Yeah it feels a bit like that Double. But I've got a working solution figured out: I'll invite some friends as well including some hot girls, should be even more fun that way :)
 
Top