Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Invitation to go out with girl including boyfriend

radix

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other day I ran into a fun goth-style girl while waiting for a rainstorm to end after visiting the supermarket, I opened her and we chatted for a while. It turned out we had quite a bit in common and ended up swapping numbers saying we'd go to a concert together sometime. Through SMS I suggest going to some concert but she's busy the night of the concert so I don't contact her for a while. Two weeks later I suggest to go out somewhere to get a drink later this week, giving my email address since convo is easier that way. She responds enthousiastically by email and within 5 minutes or so but saying she's too busy this week, but I should come to a concert she's going to next week. I quote: "I'm going there with my boyfriend and another friend but you can come too".

So what would you guys do? I've never gamed a chick with her boyfriend present. I think I'll go anyway just for the fun of it, any hints about what to do? I know that's a vague question but I'm interested in how you'd handle the situation.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.....but you can come too".
wooohoooo u lucky guy are allowed to come! sorry but i would have more self respect than that.

radix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it feels a bit like that Double. But I've got a working solution figured out: I'll invite some friends as well including some hot girls, should be even more fun that way :)