Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Introverted chicks are our best bet

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have a female boss that is wonderful. She exudes femininity. This chick restores my faith in females.
1.) Under pressure she is gentle. She doesn't get stressed out too badly.

2.) The power doesn't go to her head.

3.) She keeps her mouth shut when the guys are having guy conversations. Many of our convos are politically incorrect. She just smirks even when we make off color jokes.

4.) She is has an aura of submissiveness. This submissiveness makes you want to please her more because you don't want to take advantage of her niceness. You ever meet an demure asian chick? Its kinda like that. Super attractive.

THIS IS WHAT I IMAGINE THE FEMININE TO BE

My theory is that introverted girls are the best. This chick has only dated 1 man and ended up marrying this guy. Her high school sweetheart. The more extroverted the girl, the more promiscuous she is. The more promiscuous, the more jaded she becomes. The more jaded, the more hostile towards men and life she becomes.

Our best bet is to find the nerdy girls who have not bitten the apple. They have not seen too much. Once they have seen too much there is no going back. They are ruined forever.

I am sure she has her issues. She is a human of course. I am sure that her husband has his hands full at times but overall she seems like a legit woman.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It comes down to finding these kinds of women. So, how can you do that?

Which settings have the best odds of containing them? Should you go to a philosophy department? A charity? A Mormon church? Another country? Where are they and how do they find their men?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty much how my fiancé is. Somehow she maintained incredibly good character despite being naturally beautiful (stunning actually).

There will always be a downside to this type of woman. Every coin has two sides. This kind of girl will be a little less exciting, for obvious reasons. However, the peace of mind this kind of woman brings a man is priceless.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty much how my fiancé is. Somehow she maintained incredibly good character despite being naturally beautiful (stunning actually).

There will always be a downside to this type of woman. Every coin has two sides. This kind of girl will be a little less exciting, for obvious reasons. However, the peace of mind this kind of woman brings a man is priceless.
You are lucky man. I think your experiences with all the low quality women allows you to appreciate this high quality women more. How come your fiancé didn't partake in the self destructive behaviors of her peers? Is she the highly cerebral scientific type?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Which settings have the best odds of containing them? Should you go to a philosophy department? A charity? A Mormon church? Another country? Where are they and how do they find their men?
Bro you live in Sweden. The females in United States are horrible compared to Swedish women. Girls in the USA are the worst in the world and I don't know why. Its better you stay in Sweden lol.

I don't know where to meet them. I have found that they are the book worm types. They are usually not very attractive but there are exceptions. Many are into unique hobbies like anime, Dungeon and Dragons stuff etc. You will not catch them watching too much pop culture.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro you live in Sweden. The females in United States are horrible compared to Swedish women. Girls in the USA are the worst in the world and I don't know why. Its better you stay in Sweden lol.

I don't know where to meet them. I have found that they are the book worm types. They are usually not very attractive but there are exceptions. Many are into unique hobbies like anime, Dungeon and Dragons stuff etc. You will not catch them watching too much pop culture.
lol, you've been here?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you've been here?
Lol, no I have not been to Sweden. Forgive me, I am being presumptuous in assuming that Swedish girls are better than American girls. I don't see how Swedish girls can be worse than American girls. Have you been to the States recently?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, no I have not been to Sweden. Forgive me, I am being presumptuous in assuming that Swedish girls are better than American girls. I don't see how Swedish girls can be worse than American girls. Have you been to the States recently?
I traveled there to see an american woman over a week the new year of 2016-2017. As soon as I texted that I'd landed - before we had met (which she put off doing for days) - she did a 180 turn in her behavior. For brevity I won't go into the details, but she might as well have been a catfish, because that's basically how she treated me. And this wasn't a case of obvious red flags, like lovebombing, except that she had no father. I did know it was a bad idea from my gut feeling, but I decided to put in the risk regardless. However it turned out that although I had expected a subpar outcome, I had just not expected the sheer disrespect I would encounter.

I introspected about that episode, and what I decided was to treat my dating behavior as a (zero) risk management. From then on, I would only spend my dating resources (time, money, energy) to the extent I will like the payoff regardless of what the woman does. That's why for example I expect women to flake and advice others to do so too, so you only put in a minimum of effort with them and only go to locations you want to go to anyway (also another reason not to pay on dates which I already wouldn't). If I have children, I will do it under the expectation that the family will be destroyed (and that my destruction will also be attempted).

But that anecdote is nothing specific to american women, it was just a bigger spending of resources that created the more dramatic outcome. Had the same thing happened 30 minutes from my door, for free, in a nice outdoors area.. it would've been just a minor blip on the radar.

Last edited:

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For me it's like for OP... I always find them at work :rolleyes:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that anecdote is nothing specific to american women, it was just a bigger spending of resources that created the more dramatic outcome. Had the same thing happened 30 minutes from my door, for free, in a nice outdoors area.. it would've been just a minor blip on the radar.
I would argue that this is specific with American women. I doubt a Swedish girl would have flaked this hard. That was super brutal.
I have dated a couple European girls. Almost had a baby with a European chick. I have found them to be slightly better than American girls. They are not quite as flakey and they are okay taking a somewhat submissive role. I could be wrong with my assessment though.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue that this is specific with American women. I doubt a Swedish girl would have flaked this hard. That was super brutal.
I have dated a couple European girls. Almost had a baby with a European chick. I have found them to be slightly better than American girls. They are not quite as flakey and they are okay taking a somewhat submissive role. I could be wrong with my assessment though.
You almost have to discard women on OLD by default, is the depressing bottom line, but out of scarcity one might not be able to do that. How can they be on there, with countless options, and still be single for years and years? that girl who basically flaked on me is still single. The disquieting insight is that any one of these chicks will most likely have burned at least one well meaning man, otherwise they would not still be single. And this is girls in their early 20s that I'm talking about. Dating is a low intensity war with no Geneva rules.

I think women are basically women everywhere and I really don't have much international experience, so I'm not comfortable making generalizations yet.

I want to see if religious women have better odds of being more respectful and less damaged, but being an atheist (and living in a very irreligious country too), I'm not sure how to congruently get and be in touch with them. Fvck it lol. I'm just curious. You don't have all the time in the world to find a good woman. If you have to find her in a fvcking Mormon church, you do what you gotta do.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
So I have a female boss that is wonderful. She exudes femininity. This chick restores my faith in females.
1.) Under pressure she is gentle. She doesn't get stressed out too badly.

2.) The power doesn't go to her head.

3.) She keeps her mouth shut when the guys are having guy conversations. Many of our convos are politically incorrect. She just smirks even when we make off color jokes.

4.) She is has an aura of submissiveness. This submissiveness makes you want to please her more because you don't want to take advantage of her niceness. You ever meet an demure asian chick? Its kinda like that. Super attractive.

THIS IS WHAT I IMAGINE THE FEMININE TO BE

My theory is that introverted girls are the best. This chick has only dated 1 man and ended up marrying this guy. Her high school sweetheart. The more extroverted the girl, the more promiscuous she is. The more promiscuous, the more jaded she becomes. The more jaded, the more hostile towards men and life she becomes.

Our best bet is to find the nerdy girls who have not bitten the apple. They have not seen too much. Once they have seen too much there is no going back. They are ruined forever.

I am sure she has her issues. She is a human of course. I am sure that her husband has his hands full at times but overall she seems like a legit woman.
you just want to be her sausage

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you just want to be her sausage
hahah maybe. She is married though so I will keep those thoughts to myself. She is very plain Jane average. I was not initially attracted to her. Her personality is what is attractive.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree They used to be called quiet girls there's plenty of threads here on where to find them.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

What about Asians? In college I saw a number of them. Introverted and tended to keep to themselves or their small group of friends more. I myself am introvert until I get to know someone personally. That older MILF Im talking to is introvert and thinks we have a lot in common because of that.

Also, conservatives tend to be more introvert too it seems. Try finding a conservative woman. However those are getting hard to find too!

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just saw some BM scores on Tinder.. INFJ, etc, whatever
swipe LEFT regardless of HB/age

I suggest ya fellas do the same

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Oh yea I see that crap on match a lot. That milf I'm talking to is big on that and thinks we have the same personality hence why shes talking to me. Constantly talks about it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well its not necessarily a bad thing, according to her bm profile you can guess (more or the less) what type she is and see if she is compatible with you.

Personally I would avoid people with that F as third letter while the J in the fourh one depends on the rest.

Best thing would be a ISTP looking for a low drama low headache girl, even if a ENTP would probably be more fun.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the OP. My only caveat is that she have some charm, regardless of how shy she is. That is, she can't be a social retard.

And I've been around, not everywhere but some places. American women are the most obnoxious. I went back there this fall and was bluntly reminded how "outgoing" they are. It's like a competition. They are penisless men.

Where I live is only a little better. Spain has maybe a 1:5 ratio of shy vs. extroverted women, better than USA which is 1:10 or something in my estimation. But luckily where I live has a lot of expats. Also, the more outgoing/talkative women here still have a sweet side, there's less bytchyness.

One thing about shy introverts, they can be hard to read. There's one I know from a social circle, and I assume she finds me attractive but she's so piss poor at flirting I can never seem to escalate with her. Sort of my back burner / pet project.