Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Introverted chicks are our best bet

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with the OP. My only caveat is that she have some charm, regardless of how shy she is. That is, she can't be a social retard.

And I've been around, not everywhere but some places. American women are the most obnoxious. I went back there this fall and was bluntly reminded how "outgoing" they are. It's like a competition. They are penisless men.

Where I live is only a little better. Spain has maybe a 1:5 ratio of shy vs. extroverted women, better than USA which is 1:10 or something in my estimation. But luckily where I live has a lot of expats. Also, the more outgoing/talkative women here still have a sweet side, there's less bytchyness.

One thing about shy introverts, they can be hard to read. There's one I know from a social circle, and I assume she finds me attractive but she's so piss poor at flirting I can never seem to escalate with her. Sort of my back burner / pet project.
It seems like A lot of Asian women are introverts as well. Especially Korean and Japanese women.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You almost have to discard women on OLD by default, is the depressing bottom line, but out of scarcity one might not be able to do that. How can they be on there, with countless options, and still be single for years and years? that girl who basically flaked on me is still single. The disquieting insight is that any one of these chicks will most likely have burned at least one well meaning man, otherwise they would not still be single. And this is girls in their early 20s that I'm talking about. Dating is a low intensity war with no Geneva rules.

I think women are basically women everywhere and I really don't have much international experience, so I'm not comfortable making generalizations yet.

I want to see if religious women have better odds of being more respectful and less damaged, but being an atheist (and living in a very irreligious country too), I'm not sure how to congruently get and be in touch with them. Fvck it lol. I'm just curious. You don't have all the time in the world to find a good woman. If you have to find her in a fvcking Mormon church, you do what you gotta do.
Even the premium sites like Match I see the same girls on there everyday for months and months. That hot one I went out with back in July is still on there daily. Granted many profiles you see on them sites are fake if they're hot but the ones that are not you see the same women on there all the time. Being outnumbered 10 to 1 on there and can't find a guy. Most of them seem to have a lot of baggage issues too. At least around here nearly all the women are divorced or single mom with kids. That HB 9.5 I mentioned was married for ONE year and she claimed to me her husband was just tired of being married. Hmmm.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue that this is specific with American women. I doubt a Swedish girl would have flaked this hard. That was super brutal.
I have dated a couple European girls. Almost had a baby with a European chick. I have found them to be slightly better than American girls. They are not quite as flakey and they are okay taking a somewhat submissive role. I could be wrong with my assessment though.
Were these European girls hot or were they scraps from the white community?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were these European girls hot or were they scraps from the white community?
The European girls were hot. This is because they were new to the country and I was part of the social circle. They liked me because I wasnt too "ghetto" and the black phenotype was exotic to them. I actually got introduced by one of my best friends who is white. He was dating the other one. That was a fun summer. Back in the day DC used be flooded with young live in nannies flown in from Europe during the summer. These chicks were young and ready to party. Many found American guys, got pregnant and stayed. Those were the days :).

Most of the time if a black guy pulls a European girl she is hot. There is no real stigma with them. There is also a weird creepy fascination. Its kind of cringe when you think about it.

Another thing is by virtue of them being thin European girls are already a 5/10...if you add a pretty face their value only goes up. By the end of the American summer many of them gained like 5-10lbs though :rofl:

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The European girls were hot. This is because they were new to the country and I was part of the social circle.
What type of social circle is this? You said they were Eastern European women. Would it be the same with Western European women? What about any other women from a foreign country?

Pandora said:
They liked me because I wasnt too "ghetto" and the black phenotype was exotic to them.
What type of "Black" are you? Are you like a Tyrone or an average joe Black? You mentioned a high-SMV Black with allot of game has a chance at hot chicks and not ending up with difficult Black girls or scraps from the white community, or worst, Blackcel. Would your looks, in comparison to other Black dudes (i.e. lets assume non-ghetto for the sake of argument) give you an edge?

Pandora said:
I actually got introduced by one of my best friends who is white.
Are you the only Black friend he has? Hope there is no tokenism. "Gee, I'm not a racist, see I have a Black friend", meanwhile....

Pandora said:
He was dating the other one. That was a fun summer. Back in the day DC used be flooded with young live in nannies flown in from Europe during the summer. These chicks were young and ready to party. Many found American guys, got pregnant and stayed. Those were the days :).
Have you dealt with other hot European girls since this time, or hot girls of any other race?

Pandora said:
Most of the time if a black guy pulls a European girl she is hot. There is no real stigma with them. There is also a weird creepy fascination. Its kind of cringe when you think about it.
That's called fetishism (i.e. BBC or something like that). When you say pull, I guess you are not talking LTRs/Marriages? But white women in America also have the same fetishism, especially the bored housewives types whose husbands are racist police officers, lol! My Black cousin (who is an anchor host of a major news station) also married a White woman and has two mixed-race boys. The white woman was a hairdresser and my cousin is an anchorman, so he clearly has a sky-high SMV relative to hers. He is sensitive to not being associated with poverty or ghetto and you can't look too poor around him.

I know as Blacks there is a huge sensitivity not to look ghetto. Whites can get away with wearing a hooded sweater and baggy pants, and it might even look cool, but for us then it makes us look ghetto and makes us a potential target in public.

LIke you said, your SMV has to be really high, but at least not be associated with ghetto as an entry level? I thought the ghetto-look would be a turn on to some women though? Sort of the black bogeyman bad boy charm.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What type of social circle is this? You said they were Eastern European women. Would it be the same with Western European women? What about any other women from a foreign country?

What type of "Black" are you? Are you like a Tyrone or an average joe Black? You mentioned a high-SMV Black with allot of game has a chance at hot chicks and not ending up with difficult Black girls or scraps from the white community, or worst, Blackcel. Would your looks, in comparison to other Black dudes (i.e. lets assume non-ghetto for the sake of argument) give you an edge?

Are you the only Black friend he has? Hope there is no tokenism. "Gee, I'm not a racist, see I have a Black friend", meanwhile....

Have you dealt with other hot European girls since this time, or hot girls of any other race?

That's called fetishism (i.e. BBC or something like that). When you say pull, I guess you are not talking LTRs/Marriages? But white women in America also have the same fetishism, especially the bored housewives types whose husbands are racist police officers, lol! My Black cousin (who is an anchor host of a major news station) also married a White woman and has two mixed-race boys. The white woman was a hairdresser and my cousin is an anchorman, so he clearly has a sky-high SMV relative to hers. He is sensitive to not being associated with poverty or ghetto and you can't look too poor around him.

I know as Blacks there is a huge sensitivity not to look ghetto. Whites can get away with wearing a hooded sweater and baggy pants, and it might even look cool, but for us then it makes us look ghetto and makes us a potential target in public.

LIke you said, your SMV has to be really high, but at least not be associated with ghetto as an entry level? I thought the ghetto-look would be a turn on to some women though? Sort of the black bogeyman bad boy charm.
These girls were from Germany. Germany is considered both western and Eastern Europe I believe. I have not dated girls from any other European nation. I did date an Australian girl and she was really awesome and cute but she physically let herself go. Foreign women are just much easier to deal with. They are pleasant to be around and they make sense. They are not as neurotic and random as American girls.

I am not a Tyrone at all. I grew up in a black neighborhood but I have a very mixed friend circle. I am a decent looking guy. I was good looking when I was in my early twenties and that was the time I met these German chicks. My looks did give me and edge. What gave me the most edge is the social proof I got from being the friend of the white guy ( he met them first). It was not a token thing. Me and the white guy are genuinely good friends. We were not in a group. It was just me and him going out and meeting girls. I dress like a guy from an H&M commercial if that makes sense.

The Aupairs that arrived dated all types of guys. Some white, some black and some hispanic. The black guys they would date where generally "white washed". I did get annoyed when this one German chick dated the most hood black dude ever. She would go and smash him at his "trap house". At this time she was a legit 8/10 in looks ( this was over 10 yrs ago and she had an amazing face and body). I asked her why is she dating such a ghetto dude? I told her that with her looks she could get a millionaire simp. She answered that she didn't like guys " that look like their fathers own yachts". She basically didn't like guys that look like they came from wealth. Go figure:confused:. This is why I say hypergamy is not always a good model to base female attraction on. Some chicks just have a thing for broke dudes. I speak from expericence, I have seen these things. I told her that I don't like white girls that date ghetto black dudes. Things got real akward in the car after that because I was chilling with my hood friend who was probably going to smash that night. Middle class black dudes have a war going on with ignorant hood dudes lol. I totally relate to your anchorman cousin. I am the same way.

Yes many white chicks have a fetish with black dudes. But its only for attractive black dudes. Its much like how many white guys have a fetish for tiny Asian girls. Black guys have a thing for Latinas. We all are fascinated by an exotic phenotype. I also honestly believe that people are attracted to their complimentary skin tone. So the more pale the person the more they will be attracted to their opposite.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
German and Swedish and Finnish chicks will date black. UK chicks too.
Russian, Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia and China chicks will not, I have been told this many many times by girls themselves.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
German and Swedish and Finnish chicks will date black. UK chicks too.
Russian, Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia and China chicks will not, I have been told this many many times by girls themselves.
Facts. I totally have noticed the same thing. I wonder why Germans have a fascination with blacks. I think its because of the military presence since the 1970s'. Its a good thing though. We all need genetic diversity. Oh I forgot I did date a Croatian chick back in college. When girls meet you in college they make exceptions for you because you guys are so young and you have social proof.

But Russian, Chinese, and Lativa chicks will never date black dudes. You better be Will Smith or something like that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was good looking when I was in my early twenties and that was the time I met these German chicks. My looks did give me and edge.
and today?

Pandora said:
Yes many white chicks have a fetish with black dudes. But its only for attractive black dudes
Your looks went down since the early 20s. How is your traction today then now that your looks have faded from that peak?

Pandora said:
. Its much like how many white guys have a fetish for tiny Asian girls. Black guys have a thing for Latinas. We all are fascinated by an exotic phenotype. I also honestly believe that people are attracted to their complimentary skin tone. So the more pale the person the more they will be attracted to their opposite.
You raised some insights that some women are actually repelled by wealth because they see the men as spoiled brats living privileged lives, while someone who is rough and tumble that has lots of street smarts and connections score points with them because they know how to survive in the mean streets. It could be argued that's a different type of SMV, but it doesn't take away from the principle you said earlier. A high SMV doesn't just mean having coming from privilege and wealth, or different types of SMVs may appeal to different types of women.

I think the worst case on SMV, as a Black or mixed-race person, I think is if you are living a sheltered live and you are also broke/don't have a proper job and are sort of a momma's boy, then I can't imagine what type of women want that set-up. But, I can always see how women treat my mother because she's Black. If they treat her funny or look at me differently once they know I have a Black mother, then you know there is some issue.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one of the most beautiful (albeit rare) things in life IMO. Seeing a woman who's an 8+ or so SMV who's still holds the good qualities of a typical girl, while also being completely down to Earth and actually able to hold a conversation with you without giving off the vibe that she's creeped out, etc. Think I've only met about two of them in my 35 years of life.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and today?

Your looks went down since the early 20s. How is your traction today then now that your looks have faded from that peak?

You raised some insights that some women are actually repelled by wealth because they see the men as spoiled brats living privileged lives, while someone who is rough and tumble that has lots of street smarts and connections score points with them because they know how to survive in the mean streets. It could be argued that's a different type of SMV, but it doesn't take away from the principle you said earlier. A high SMV doesn't just mean having coming from privilege and wealth, or different types of SMVs may appeal to different types of women.

I think the worst case on SMV, as a Black or mixed-race person, I think is if you are living a sheltered live and you are also broke/don't have a proper job and are sort of a momma's boy, then I can't imagine what type of women want that set-up. But, I can always see how women treat my mother because she's Black. If they treat her funny or look at me differently once they know I have a Black mother, then you know there is some issue.
[Graphic removed by Atom Smasher at Pandora's request]

Yes so this is actually a picture from hanging with those chicks. I went in my archives and found it. This how I looked in my early 20's with hair. I looked a lot better. The second pic is me about 3 yrs ago. So I have aged a lot bro.
Aging will always work against you. Dating is a young mans games. I definitely got more girls when I looked younger. Now I may need to make some money lol....dang

Last edited by a moderator:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha

Strange but true.

I can attest to this.

My No. 1 plate, is similar, an introvert yet extremely feminine.

The only downside is they're less fun to be around with in the traditional sense.

Less drama, etc, you just need to be a solid rock for her, listen to her and she's loyal as a man.

14 odds years she's been sticking around with me since her early 20's.

And claims to have waited for a man like me to show up in her life despite my despotic ways.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Introverted chicks are good because they are already thinking What they want to express. So you can always tell when an introverted Chick likes you. Her admiration for you is unmistakable. When it comes to outgoing chicks, sometimes they will flirt with you just for validation.
That 49 yr old is an introvert and even said it in her match profile and said we have a lot in common and talks to me for the past month now. However it's the age thing that's killing it because she said if I was around her age we'd hit it off.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes so this is actually a picture from hanging with those chicks. I went in my archives and found it. This how I looked in my early 20's with hair. I looked a lot better. The second pic is me about 3 yrs ago. So I have aged a lot bro. View attachment 3302 View attachment 3303
Aging will always work against you. Dating is a young mans games. I definitely got more girls when I looked younger. Now I may need to make some money lol....dang
If the bottom pic is you today in my honest opinion you wont have to trick for females. Just deal with ones into you.

And what are you going to do with that money? Spend it on them?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the bottom pic is you today in my honest opinion you wont have to trick for females. Just deal with ones into you.

And what are you going to do with that money? Spend it on them?
Hey man thanks for the compliment and that is how I look today. To be honest its rough out here in the DMV. Its either feast or famine and right now its famine with the ladies. The last cute chick I smashed was July and she lives in a different state. I smashed a 3/10 around August but that doesn't count lol.

It is difficult to get any quality chicks if you are a black guy living in an affluent area. Black women in affluent areas are the most picky. Even poor black chicks are very difficult to get. White chicks will only mess with you if you are deep in the social circle. As a black guy you not only have to be handsome, you have to have status and social proof to get anything.

When I go out West, or down south or even NY I do very well. But the DC area is tough. The guys that come out of this area have the best game because we have been playing on hard mode our whole lives. I heard its equally difficult to get laid in LA.

You need money to even be considered a short term or long term prospect in the DMV. There is so much govt money out here. There are also many highly paid professionals out here that girls standards are sky high. I won't spend it on them but you need to have a place and decent whip. I never trick ever. But having a nice apartment always helps.

Even though its famine season for me I am the happiest I have ever been. I have no distractions and I am actually accomplishing goals that I always had. Girlfriends distract me from actually being productive. I definitely resonate with temporary MGTOW.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man thanks for the compliment and that is how I look today. To be honest its rough out here in the DMV. Its either feast or famine and right now its famine with the ladies. The last cute chick I smashed was July and she lives in a different state. I smashed a 3/10 around August but that doesn't count lol.

It is difficult to get any quality chicks if you are a black guy living in an affluent area. Black women in affluent areas are the most picky. Even poor black chicks are very difficult to get. White chicks will only mess with you if you are deep in the social circle. As a black guy you not only have to be handsome, you have to have status and social proof to get anything.

When I go out West, or down south or even NY I do very well. But the DC area is tough. The guys that come out of this area have the best game because we have been playing on hard mode our whole lives. I heard its equally difficult to get laid in LA.

You need money to even be considered a short term or long term prospect in the DMV. There is so much govt money out here. There are also many highly paid professionals out here that girls standards are sky high. I won't spend it on them but you need to have a place and decent whip. I never trick ever. But having a nice apartment always helps.

Even though its famine season for me I am the happiest I have ever been. I have no distractions and I am actually accomplishing goals that I always had. Girlfriends distract me from actually being productive. I definitely resonate with temporary MGTOW.
With you on the temp MGTOW. When you have some of the material niceties and enough social proofing and familiarity youll bw slaying all races.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny, here in Europe it seems financials are a low priority for women and dating.
I've never had a woman ask my salary, although my job description is very interesting, mysterious and uncommon
(im a former blackhat hacker turned whitehat and featured in a few documentaries and print media)

@biggoal always wonders why "ugly", "fat", "greasy", "old" guys get hot chicks... it has nothing to do with looks or income.
It has more to do with how he makes her feel, if he is clever, smart and has a life. Im not ugly, but not a stud either...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny, here in Europe it seems financials are a low priority for women and dating.
I've never had a woman ask my salary, although my job description is very interesting, mysterious and uncommon
(im a former blackhat hacker turned whitehat and featured in a few documentaries and print media)

@biggoal always wonders why "ugly", "fat", "greasy", "old" guys get hot chicks... it has nothing to do with looks or income.
It has more to do with how he makes her feel, if he is clever, smart and has a life. Im not ugly, but not a stud either...
wow....in America its one of the first things they ask. European chicks are just better. I have always had a great time with them. Stay in Europe my friend haha

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
wow....in America its one of the first things they ask. European chicks are just better. I have always had a great time with them. Stay in Europe my friend haha
I agree. Income is a big issue it seems. Also, seems on the age bracket too. Under 35 it seems partying and looks get you further but once into the 30s these women seem to focus more on income and status. Especially in their 40s they seem to focus less on looks.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Income is a big issue it seems. Also, seems on the age bracket too. Under 35 it seems partying and looks get you further but once into the 30s these women seem to focus more on income and status. Especially in their 40s they seem to focus less on looks.
yes exactly. From 27-30 I lived among college students. I lived in off campus housing surrounded by college girls and I did very well. They don't care about money that much. I would actually say from 28+ looks don't get you too far. Chicks looking for that next beta provider don't take any guy making under 100k seriously lol. They don't care how good you look =).