Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Introverted chicks are our best bet

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
yes exactly. From 27-30 I lived among college students. I lived in off campus housing surrounded by college girls and I did very well. They don't care about money that much. I would actually say from 28+ looks don't get you too far. Chicks looking for that next beta provider don't take any guy making under 100k seriously lol. They don't care how good you look =).
LOL. I'm sure being a bit older they might have figured you had more money than a typical broke college kid. I went to the university level a but later at 27 years old. Being skinny and baby faced I looked very young for my age and many of the 20 year olds were shocked how old I was.

DId you play the look young for the age card too?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. I'm sure being a bit older they might have figured you had more money than a typical broke college kid. I went to the university level a but later at 27 years old. Being skinny and baby faced I looked very young for my age and many of the 20 year olds were shocked how old I was.

DId you play the look young for the age card too?
haha yeh I did play that card.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
haha yeh I did play that card.
The biggest issue with me is maturity and the stuff that comes out of their mouths and attitudes at times. WHy at times I'd pick an HB9 39 year old over them.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man thanks for the compliment and that is how I look today. To be honest its rough out here in the DMV. Its either feast or famine and right now its famine with the ladies. The last cute chick I smashed was July and she lives in a different state. I smashed a 3/10 around August but that doesn't count lol.

It is difficult to get any quality chicks if you are a black guy living in an affluent area. Black women in affluent areas are the most picky. Even poor black chicks are very difficult to get. White chicks will only mess with you if you are deep in the social circle. As a black guy you not only have to be handsome, you have to have status and social proof to get anything.

When I go out West, or down south or even NY I do very well. But the DC area is tough. The guys that come out of this area have the best game because we have been playing on hard mode our whole lives. I heard its equally difficult to get laid in LA.

You need money to even be considered a short term or long term prospect in the DMV. There is so much govt money out here. There are also many highly paid professionals out here that girls standards are sky high. I won't spend it on them but you need to have a place and decent whip. I never trick ever. But having a nice apartment always helps.

Even though its famine season for me I am the happiest I have ever been. I have no distractions and I am actually accomplishing goals that I always had. Girlfriends distract me from actually being productive. I definitely resonate with temporary MGTOW.
I guess you have never been to Toronto then? I think Toronto is worst than DMV.

At least you know if you change locations you can do very well.

The 3/10 counts if she had a big bootie. Did she?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you have never been to Toronto then? I think Toronto is worst than DMV.

At least you know if you change locations you can do very well.

The 3/10 counts if she had a big bootie. Did she?
yes bro I have heard that Toronto is the absolute worst lol. Her azz was average.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes bro I have heard that Toronto is the absolute worst lol. Her azz was average.
Yeah, especially if you are black. Too many asians or minority ethnic girls here and these types are usually more sexually racist than white chicks are. You got an asian minority problem where you are at too?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man thanks for the compliment and that is how I look today. To be honest its rough out here in the DMV. Its either feast or famine and right now its famine with the ladies. The last cute chick I smashed was July and she lives in a different state. I smashed a 3/10 around August but that doesn't count lol.

It is difficult to get any quality chicks if you are a black guy living in an affluent area. Black women in affluent areas are the most picky. Even poor black chicks are very difficult to get. White chicks will only mess with you if you are deep in the social circle. As a black guy you not only have to be handsome, you have to have status and social proof to get anything.

When I go out West, or down south or even NY I do very well. But the DC area is tough. The guys that come out of this area have the best game because we have been playing on hard mode our whole lives. I heard its equally difficult to get laid in LA.

You need money to even be considered a short term or long term prospect in the DMV. There is so much govt money out here. There are also many highly paid professionals out here that girls standards are sky high. I won't spend it on them but you need to have a place and decent whip. I never trick ever. But having a nice apartment always helps.

Even though its famine season for me I am the happiest I have ever been. I have no distractions and I am actually accomplishing goals that I always had. Girlfriends distract me from actually being productive. I definitely resonate with temporary MGTOW.
What are you still doing in a shythole like that apparently is?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you still doing in a shythole like that apparently is?
Fear. Im afraid to leave my comfort zone and move out west. I have a semi stable job out here. I need to get over this fear. This year is the year I will start making concrete plans to leave my state.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met girl (been talking a few weeks) in China. Did something and pissed her off... in bed she said she was a "stupid girl" for wanting my sexual touch etc, even though I really pissed her off.

As she was approaching orgasm I whisper in her ear...
"You are a stupid girl" and she exploded in that instant moment.

heh, girls are weird.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ve heard again and again that US, Canada, UK and Australia have the b1tchiest women. I d be interested in what guys not from those countries think.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Met girl (been talking a few weeks) in China. Did something and pissed her off... in bed she said she was a "stupid girl" for wanting my sexual touch etc, even though I really pissed her off.

As she was approaching orgasm I whisper in her ear...
"You are a stupid girl" and she exploded in that instant moment.

heh, girls are weird.
How do you get the time, and the money to do all this traveling all over?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ve heard again and again that US, Canada, UK and Australia have the b1tchiest women.
Yes. Exactly right, in the right order
(I am American, immigrated away 10yr ago)

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get the time, and the money to do all this traveling all over?
Work and personal time.
We get 5wk paid vacations here
I actually have a carear, job, money

You live with mom and sell phone cases at a flea market.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have to remember that in microdoses ladies tricky ways are amusing. My GF and I were binging TV while sick. I handed her a giant pack of chips after I had a few and she polished off the lot. And then told me we had shared them. so for the next couple of days I kept sneaking her food and telling her that we had shared it

of course the trick is to find a good one so you get the micro dose not the full venom

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Work and personal time.
We get 5wk paid vacations here
I actually have a carear, job, money

You live with mom and sell phone cases at a flea market.
Jobs in the states dont give 5 weeks paid vacation unless you been there many years.