“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Interview with Dr. Nerdlove

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
Haha...I do similar things in my mind...I basically create binary trees when I look back and view overall interactions with women and then when i get to certain "depths" of the tree my responses will evolve over time based on success/failure rates of various tactics or things I said...I am really good at pattern recognition and when I see the same pattern start to evolve in a woman I will kind of automatically go back to my memory bank where what I did worked on another woman who displayed the same type of pattern and do the same things again. And 80% of the time things end up going almost exactly the same as they did for the previous women with the same pattern, down to the same steps that i took and everything.

In the case where I didn't have success with this pattern of behavior, I go back and try and remember what I did in that situation and then do something different...if it ends up working then now i have another pattern of behavior "cracked" so to speak that I can use when I see it again.

I find it really funny how that works and how if you have had success with certain patterns of behavior you can almost go back and do the exact same thing to produce the exact same result even in different people.
This is exactly how I aspire to structure my Dating Life as a programmer. Hell my whole life in general
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top