Interracial Dating

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now Im sure this topic has been done to death, but for some reason Im just not attracted to my own race(cacausian). Like one thing Ive noticed is my confidence always went up when I dated girls of a different race. The girl I dated over the summer was Phillipino and my friends said theyve never seen my so confident. I wasnt taking crap from anyone during that time from anyone whether it was my parents or managers at work. It was awesome! So I know this is odd but it is anyone else this way with women? Not being attracted to your own race that is

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its natural.

Its possible you are attracted to other races because they have cultural upbringings/values that the Caucasian women you have met do not. Caucasian includes many different cultures. Are you simply not sexually attracted to any white woman? Its possible. We are human and we are picky.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say women are like cars: some give you more problems than others, but they all have the same basic parts.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm targeting a wide range of races as of lately (Mixed, Asian, Latino, Black) getting a HB out of each these races would be a great attachment to my CV. I've yet to see the Top 5 infamous PUA's pick up HB Black chicks LOL?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XSilverStarboyX said:
Like one thing Ive noticed is my confidence always went up when I dated girls of a different race. The girl I dated over the summer was Phillipino and my friends said theyve never seen my so confident.
:rolleyes:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone here missed the point hung up on the interracial part. (which is funny to see the responses for a whole different reason).

But they missed the most important part. Your confidence is based off of women. You have no real confidence, and if you have no woman, you have no confidence. This is the problem the OP needs to fix. This is more important than interracial dating, or dating at all. This is the essence of your manhood and your manhood should not be depended on another person...much less a female.

ElGuapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find myself more attracted to Caucasian women and I'm not Caucasian. There are gorgeous women of every race, but the majority of women that I find attractive are Caucasian. I particularly love blond hair and blue eyes.

I guess some guys are just more attracted to the different features of other races. For me, I love the texture of white girls' hair. I also like their unique eye colors.