Interracial Dating : How do you deal with a girl's insecurity?

Reaction score
I'm white, but I've dated 3 black girls, and the 1 thing they had in common was their insecurity about getting looks from people in public.

I never was the first to notice it, but whenever we went out, they'd get all self-conscious and say "we're getting looks," or "people are staring at us" and so on.

I would always try to laugh it off and a play it off in a ****y way. I'd say something like "Yeah, because we're a really hot pair" or if it was a dude, "Yeah, he's jealous of me." Sometimes, if it was a girl, I'd joke and say "Yeah, she wishes she can get in on this action. Hey, wanna invite her to tag along tonight?"

But the looks really seemed to bother them, especially if there were other black people who they knew around. They'd always suggest heading to a new spot or going home early. Going to clubs was also out of the question with these girls.

I guess dating outside the race is looked down upon in the black community around here. I got looks from white people too, but that never really bothered me, but if you're ever dating a girl from another race and she's insecure about getting looks from other people, how do you smoothly deal with that?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am suprised that people actually still care about that.

My advice would be to keep making light of it like you have been, or just ignore it all together. Heck I like when people look at me. I am in a foreign country, it doesn't matter if I am on a date or not, I always got someone looking at me.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most guys that say that about black woman dont that special stuff a black woman would want in a white guy.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like black girls. They smell good. Great asses, too. :up:

There will always be people of all races who are uptight about interracial dating. If you are ever in jail, don't let anyone find out you like black girls or everyone will hate you, black and white.

Dating is overrated anyway. Just stay home and fvck.

x86

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't. There are self esteem issues you cannot repair. Hopefully it will fade away in time but I doubt it.

I'm all for moving to Canada but that is because I am already here.

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
katatonia said:
Don't date black women.

(because they're ugly)
Black women tend to aim high when they are looking for dudes, you're probably just a lame and never ****ed a Black chick before.

My sister brought home a white bf, we all cosigned gave our approval. Dude was cool as ****, I was cool with him being with my little sis.

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
katatonia said:
Don't date black women.

(because they're ugly)

Not all black girls are ugly.

Though I will be honest and say the ratio of attractive black women vs white/hispanic/asian, is extremely low here in South Florida.