"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Interpreting signals?

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Calgary, Alberta
During my break today, I spent a collective of 70 minutes talking to my friend who is kind of attractive, however Im not quite interested in her but I am in fact interested in some of her friends.

Our conversation was great, until it came down to her bringing up the topic of about me dating girls, this is where Im a little confused, she's currently seeing someone but yet she still asks me about my dating history, asking me how many girlfriends I've had, and such, I didn't tell her much though, but she decided to unload on me about her dating past, recent ex's, who she's seeing now, and I didnt' even ask about it.

She then asked if I was interested in any of the girls in the school(im actually a new senior), I told her that I found some of the girls to being cute/hot and couldnt judge until i met them. I guess the one thing im wondering is, when the female introduces the topic of dating/relationships and does most of the talking, what does that sometimes signify?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Afrodisiac21

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
It could mean anything, she may just be trying to gain rapport, or she may wanna jump your bones .... who knows :D
you really didn't give enough information for anyone to judge whether she's interested or not.
 

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Calgary, Alberta
I dont think she's interested she's seeing someone right now a 6'5 korean huge guy who could crush me, but he's a cool guy haha. I kept getting this vibe that she was somewhat interested, but at the same time with hidden intention, not quite sure how to explain it. What was wierd was when she asked me if i was interested in any of the girls in the school, Im a new guy, so the first thing i want to do is to make friends with everyone before i do anything. Hopefully she's speaking to me on behalf of her friends ;) dare to dream haha.
 
Top