redskinsfan92
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2018
- Messages
- 1,827
- Reaction score
- 1,459
- Age
- 34
A veil to attack masculinity. All that needs to be said.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Whatever helps you sleep at nigh, sir.I concur.
More than once, I've told women, black, and gay friends that when they support/participate in 'recognition' events... then they are indirectly acknowledging and perpetuating their inferiority to the status quo.
None of them have (yet) been able to comprehend my theory.
Surely, your pompous appearing remark is warranted. On what basis is this founded?Whatever helps you sleep at nigh, sir.
This theory you outlined is bullshvt. Not only is untrue, it’s also a rationalization mixed with some good old fashioned bigotry.Surely, your pompous appearing remark is warranted. On what basis is this founded?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Enlighten me. The angry white guy victimhood complex in that post is obvious.Dude just cucked you dude.
He's spot on but your not willing to understand what he's sharing with you. There is a deeper lesson here.
YepI concur.
More than once, I've told women, black, and gay friends that when they support/participate in 'recognition' events... then they are indirectly acknowledging and perpetuating their inferiority to the status quo.
None of them have (yet) been able to comprehend my theory.
I'm glad to read that someone understands the whole dynamic
As a black man, I really hate when people compare our plight to that of gays and women... but I won't get into a war of ideologies with you, I'm just glad that you at least recognize your thoughts as THEORYI concur.
More than once, I've told women, black, and gay friends that when they support/participate in 'recognition' events... then they are indirectly acknowledging and perpetuating their inferiority to the status quo.
None of them have (yet) been able to comprehend my theory.
I'm glad to read that someone understands the whole dynamic
Spoken as if more than half of black people aren’t womenAs a black man, I really hate when people compare our plight to that of gays and women... but I won't get into a war of ideologies with you, I'm just glad that you at least recognize your thoughts as THEORY
Judging from your above 'sentiment' ... it appears that you embrace and adopt a specific hierarchy among different groups of people.As a black man, I really hate when people compare our plight to that of gays and women... but I won't get into a war of ideologies with you, I'm just glad that you at least recognize your thoughts as THEORY
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
True but black women went though things that had way more to do with color of skin, then them being just women. So yes I can compartmentalize the two subjects. If you feel different I respect your opinionSpoken as if more than half of black people aren’t women
Gays weren't hung from trees and kept as slaves just because they were gay. If I'm evil for recognizing the differences between each groups history in this country then so be it, I respect your right to your opinion as much I don't agree with it...and I guess you're laughing in the same way I laughed at your notion that marching and protesting are meaningless. Even though that very thing is what helped end segregation in this country. Let us laugh together on are way to hell thenJudging from your above 'sentiment' ... it appears that you embrace and adopt a specific hierarchy among different groups of people.
Are you laughing at yourself now? I am. The irony you provided above is priceless!
I hope there will come a day (and I sincerely mean this) when you feel empowered 24/365 and no longer desire an exclusive event per day/week/month etc... to feel special.
Because I consider others that desire their "spacial moment(s)" as equals and not requiring of such patronization, I wonder if I'm actually more of an equalist than 17 shots?
I don't understand your racial profiling. Wouldn't your behavior and accusations appear to be a 'cousin' to the practice of bigotry?Enlighten me. The angry white guy victimhood complex in that post is obvious.
Perhaps when writing the above you were emotionally charged and clouded from my actual words?I laughed at your notion that marching and protesting are meaningless.
We had a misunderstanding then on what things we would consider to be "recognition events"... understoodPerhaps when writing the above you were emotionally charged and clouded by my actual words?
The civil rights march was something I greatly respect. I was too young to remember segregated restrooms etc... but that practice and mentality was wrong. My Uncle participated in this march and movement. In truth, I respect my Uncle more than my father (if that gives you an idea).
The topic isn't about marches that brought awareness, it's about patronizing "events" such as the original topic suggest re: "International Men's Day."
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This is how.men resolve issuesWe had a misunderstanding then on what things we would consider to be "recognition events"... understood
Nah I agree with you I'm just saying black women can't divorce being black and being women. They deal with both. Same thing with black and LGBT. Both issues apply. But people do notice being black before anything else, correct.True but black women went though things that had way more to do with color of skin, then them being just women. So yes I can compartmentalize the two subjects. If you feel different I respect your opinion
No, but nice try.I don't understand your racial profiling. Wouldn't your behavior and accusations appear to be a 'cousin' to the practice of bigotry?
Nor do I.I don't' require a 'Special Olympics' type event such as "International Men's Day," My self-worth is not measured by some "participation trophy like" event.
This is the problem. You want to ignore discrimination that others experience. It be great if we could judge based on merit but the reality is that other people don't, especially when it deals with white people discriminating against black and brown people. Whether you want to ignore or not doesn't change the fact that racial discrimination is rampant in all aspects of society in the United States.Because I consider others (Black, Gay, Female, etc...) based upon their merit and not identity, I'd think that they too would feel empowered enough to also denounce such backwards practices.
Please stop regurgitating this bullshvt. No one wants a particpation trophy. Black people want to live their lives as equal citizens and be left alone. Unfortunately we can't because a lot of white people in this country are obsessed with us.EyeBRollin, if my thoughts are beyond your comprehension, then take a participation trophy and by all means.. feel some empowerment.
...and?@EyeBRollin
We've had a black president and female presidential candidate from supposed humble beginnings.
...and?We’re a long way from “shine, Mr?” or “anything you say dear.”
Strawman argument. Who in this thread said non-whites are challenged? Only one making that insinunation is you. Reread my post.In this day and age, if you still view non-male and non-white individuals as ‘challenged’ … then you are perpetuating and breathing new life into a former problem that you currently believe you are championing.
As I said above, your theory is bullshvt. It’s a a rationalization based off a strawman argument to mask your white male victimhood complex. I’ve given you a chance to explain, yet your only response is discrimination can’t exist because the last President was black.I believe that Stringpuller had it right all along. You appear “Unenlightenable. Your answer solidifies that."
There are still many of the same issues going on that have always been going on, and Obama becoming president didn't change anything, he's not our people's champion or anything close to it.@EyeBRollin
We've had a black president and female presidential candidate from supposed humble beginnings.
We’re a long way from “shine, Mr?” or “anything you say dear.”
In this day and age, if you still view non-male and non-white individuals as ‘challenged’ … then you are perpetuating and breathing new life into a former problem that you currently believe you are championing.
I believe that Stringpuller had it right all along. You appear “Unenlightenable. Your answer solidifies that."
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.