Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

International Men's Day

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur.
More than once, I've told women, black, and gay friends that when they support/participate in 'recognition' events... then they are indirectly acknowledging and perpetuating their inferiority to the status quo.
None of them have (yet) been able to comprehend my theory.

I'm glad to read that someone understands the whole dynamic

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur.
More than once, I've told women, black, and gay friends that when they support/participate in 'recognition' events... then they are indirectly acknowledging and perpetuating their inferiority to the status quo.
Whatever helps you sleep at nigh, sir.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur.

Yep

After awhile protesting, marching etc is only good to keep an issue alive and make those ppl outliner in our society.
But hey thays what most of those ppl want ATTENTION.
And it is why women who for most crave attention and validation are the more loud on issue that dont concern them more than men, like race , lgbtq and trans non sense

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur.

As a black man, I really hate when people compare our plight to that of gays and women... but I won't get into a war of ideologies with you, I'm just glad that you at least recognize your thoughts as THEORY

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a black man, I really hate when people compare our plight to that of gays and women... but I won't get into a war of ideologies with you, I'm just glad that you at least recognize your thoughts as THEORY
Spoken as if more than half of black people aren’t women

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging from your above 'sentiment' ... it appears that you embrace and adopt a specific hierarchy among different groups of people.

Are you laughing at yourself now? I am. The irony you provided above is priceless!

I hope there will come a day (and I sincerely mean this) when you feel empowered 24/365 and no longer desire an exclusive event per day/week/month etc... to feel special.

Because I consider others that desire their "spacial moment(s)" as equals and not requiring of such patronization, I wonder if I'm actually more of an equalist than 17 shots?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoken as if more than half of black people aren’t women
True but black women went though things that had way more to do with color of skin, then them being just women. So yes I can compartmentalize the two subjects. If you feel different I respect your opinion
Judging from your above 'sentiment' ... it appears that you embrace and adopt a specific hierarchy among different groups of people.

Are you laughing at yourself now? I am. The irony you provided above is priceless!

I hope there will come a day (and I sincerely mean this) when you feel empowered 24/365 and no longer desire an exclusive event per day/week/month etc... to feel special.

Because I consider others that desire their "spacial moment(s)" as equals and not requiring of such patronization, I wonder if I'm actually more of an equalist than 17 shots?
Gays weren't hung from trees and kept as slaves just because they were gay. If I'm evil for recognizing the differences between each groups history in this country then so be it, I respect your right to your opinion as much I don't agree with it...and I guess you're laughing in the same way I laughed at your notion that marching and protesting are meaningless. Even though that very thing is what helped end segregation in this country. Let us laugh together on are way to hell then

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enlighten me. The angry white guy victimhood complex in that post is obvious.
I don't understand your racial profiling. Wouldn't your behavior and accusations appear to be a 'cousin' to the practice of bigotry?

I don't' require a 'Special Olympics' type event such as "International Men's Day," My self-worth is not measured by some "participation trophy like" event. Because I consider others (Black, Gay, Female, etc...) based upon their merit and not identity, I'd think that they too would feel empowered enough to also denounce such backwards practices.

EyeBRollin, if my thoughts are beyond your comprehension, then take a participation trophy and by all means.. feel some empowerment.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I laughed at your notion that marching and protesting are meaningless.
Perhaps when writing the above you were emotionally charged and clouded from my actual words?

The civil rights march was something I greatly respect. I was too young to remember segregated restrooms etc... but that practice and mentality was wrong. My Uncle participated in this march and movement. In truth, I respect my Uncle more than my father (if that gives you an idea).

The topic isn't about marches that brought awareness, it's about patronizing "events" such as the original topic suggested re: "International Men's Day."

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps when writing the above you were emotionally charged and clouded by my actual words?

The civil rights march was something I greatly respect. I was too young to remember segregated restrooms etc... but that practice and mentality was wrong. My Uncle participated in this march and movement. In truth, I respect my Uncle more than my father (if that gives you an idea).

The topic isn't about marches that brought awareness, it's about patronizing "events" such as the original topic suggest re: "International Men's Day."
We had a misunderstanding then on what things we would consider to be "recognition events"... understood

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a misunderstanding then on what things we would consider to be "recognition events"... understood
This is how.men resolve issues

Recogjnitionn event and are not worthless but after a while rhey are counterproductive.
Because when you got most of the recognition you wanted,,when bringing back the inegalities youwill just just marginalized the minorities more by creating issue where they are almost none

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True but black women went though things that had way more to do with color of skin, then them being just women. So yes I can compartmentalize the two subjects. If you feel different I respect your opinion
Nah I agree with you I'm just saying black women can't divorce being black and being women. They deal with both. Same thing with black and LGBT. Both issues apply. But people do notice being black before anything else, correct.

I don't understand your racial profiling. Wouldn't your behavior and accusations appear to be a 'cousin' to the practice of bigotry?
No, but nice try.

I don't' require a 'Special Olympics' type event such as "International Men's Day," My self-worth is not measured by some "participation trophy like" event.
Nor do I.

Because I consider others (Black, Gay, Female, etc...) based upon their merit and not identity, I'd think that they too would feel empowered enough to also denounce such backwards practices.
This is the problem. You want to ignore discrimination that others experience. It be great if we could judge based on merit but the reality is that other people don't, especially when it deals with white people discriminating against black and brown people. Whether you want to ignore or not doesn't change the fact that racial discrimination is rampant in all aspects of society in the United States.

EyeBRollin, if my thoughts are beyond your comprehension, then take a participation trophy and by all means.. feel some empowerment.
Please stop regurgitating this bullshvt. No one wants a particpation trophy. Black people want to live their lives as equal citizens and be left alone. Unfortunately we can't because a lot of white people in this country are obsessed with us.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin

We've had a black president and female presidential candidate from supposed humble beginnings.

We’re a long way from “shine, Mr?” or “anything you say dear.”

In this day and age, if you still view non-male and non-white individuals as ‘challenged’ … then you are perpetuating and breathing new life into a former problem that you currently believe you are championing.

I believe that Stringpuller had it right all along. You appear “Unenlightenable. Your answer solidifies that."

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin

We've had a black president and female presidential candidate from supposed humble beginnings.
...and?

...and?

In this day and age, if you still view non-male and non-white individuals as ‘challenged’ … then you are perpetuating and breathing new life into a former problem that you currently believe you are championing.
Strawman argument. Who in this thread said non-whites are challenged? Only one making that insinunation is you. Reread my post.

I believe that Stringpuller had it right all along. You appear “Unenlightenable. Your answer solidifies that."
As I said above, your theory is bullshvt. It’s a a rationalization based off a strawman argument to mask your white male victimhood complex. I’ve given you a chance to explain, yet your only response is discrimination can’t exist because the last President was black.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin

There are still many of the same issues going on that have always been going on, and Obama becoming president didn't change anything, he's not our people's champion or anything close to it.

And the old days that you say are far removed, still have a profound effect on us today. You can change laws overnight, but you can't change a culture overnight. A culture that was cultivated over 400 years, racist ideologies that were passed down through generations from father to son ect.

I can go way more in depth into how the past effects us now if you'd like, I'm not even scratching the surface