Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

International Men's Day

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont need any internation day for whatever cathegory I fit in, inferiors beasts need to gather and hunt in large groups....eagles fly alone.

ps. stop wasting time with eyebrolling, he is a stereotypical character like those fat black women in movies shouting left and right while looking for reasons to be "offended".

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@17 shots

“Baggage” and “victim-hood” are identities that people choose to fashion or choose to disrobe.

You have a choice; you can choose to define yourself in terms of your own standards… or you can choose to be ‘hostage’ to outdated cultures and attitudes.

If you’re an adult, then you can choose to make our own world. For instance; at my age, I’m no longer a prime employment candidate (and as a result, have missed a few potential opportunities) . Does one tread water and cry “victim” or does one swim forward to another opportunity. I chose the latter.

I’m not discounting a history of inequality. However, this isn't the past. It’s the present.
If you prefer to be coddled, please let me know and per the role you have chosen, I will oblige; no longer viewing you as an equal.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@17 shots

“Baggage” and “victim-hood” are identities that people choose to fashion or choose to disrobe.

You have a choice; you can choose to define yourself in terms of your own standards… or you can choose to be ‘hostage’ to outdated cultures and attitudes.

If you’re an adult, then you can choose to make our own world. For instance; at my age, I’m no longer a prime employment candidate (and as a result, have missed a few potential opportunities) . Does one tread water and cry “victim” or does one swim forward to another opportunity. I chose the latter.

I’m not discounting a history of inequality. However, this isn't the past. It’s the present.
If you prefer to be coddled, please let me know and per the role you have chosen, I will oblige; no longer viewing you as an equal.
You don't get where I'm coming from at all, and you don't seem to be open to even remotely trying to understand my perspective. Which is something that black people are used to unfortunately. You're talking to me in a way that is dismissive. That's fine though, we can just agree to disagree because we will never see eye to eye. To go back and forth would be pointless. I will let this thread go back to to it's original subject

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't get where I'm coming from at all, and you don't seem to be open to even remotely trying to understand my perspective. Which is something that black people are used to unfortunately. You're talking to me in a way that is dismissive. That's fine though, we can just agree to disagree because we will never see eye to eye. To go back and forth would be pointless. I will let this thread go back to to it's original subject
Agree to disagree sounds like a mature gentleman's agreement.
Cheers!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ps. stop wasting time with eyebrolling, he is a stereotypical character like those fat black women in movies shouting left and right while looking for reasons to be "offended".
Mediocrity offends me. Mediocre ass men spend their time on the internet complaining about women, gays, and people of color. Don’t be a hypocrite.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@17 shots

Isn’t this ironic? No doubt your missed opportunities are attributed to women, gays, and people of color.. not your own shortcomings. Yet this is a post about “victimhood.”

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dangit. This is my second thread this weak to get knocked off the original topic! Now mods are going to close it too. Guys, go make your own thread.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dangit. This is my second thread this weak to get knocked off the original topic! Now mods are going to close it too. Guys, go make your own thread.
If somebody who's not black, starts bringing up black people, in a thread that's not even about black people, I will speak my mind everytime. You could have told him to stay on the subject of international mens day, but you liked and amplified because his theory on gays, women and blacks fit a narrative you approved of

And I like you redskin so this is not an attack on you, but you're partly to blame also

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If somebody who's not black, starts bringing up black people, in a thread that's not even about black people, I will speak my mind everytime. You could have told him to stay on the subject of international mens day, but you liked and amplified because his theory on gays, women and blacks fit a narrative you approved of
This. Threads with complaints are fine but these threads someone always seems to find a way to bring up black people, gay people, and women.