“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Interesting perspective heard from a girl

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
So this HB and another guy she knew as a friend came in my office, and were talking. What she said was interesting but contradicted some of the prevalent concepts given on this forum.

He: Yeah, I’m actually flying home for fall break with someone from my class.
She: Is it a girl?
He: Yeah, I kinda like her, but she already has a boyfriend
She: So? Ask her out!
He: No! I’m not going to do that. I mean I know the guy she’s going out with, he would hate that.
She: Why do guys think that just because a girl has a boyfriend, they don’t want to be asked out anymore? Girls love it when they are fought for. Girls want to be wanted.
….
She: Most girls are still looking for a guy that closer fits their dream guy. Don’t worry if we’re going out with someone at the time.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Maybe this girl is just a cheating slut or maybe an attention *****. I do think that atleast 75% of girls between the age of 18-25 would cheat.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
This girl who is responding is obviously an American hor or has the thinking of one!!
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
It just fits in with the idea that many women are constantly looking for the better and bigger deal (BBD). Until then she will hang with any schmuck who happens to be around. Does not neccesarily make her a ho.
 

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
Sapphire that is a good point

I like ur thoughts

gotta go, i'll add something soon

Laters
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Chazz

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
If it was me, I wouldn't listen to this girl. She is in the same line where all the girls tell you how girls love to get flowers and encourage you to be AFC.

Besides, if she cheats her bf with this guy, she is gonna do the same to him when some other guy asks her out.
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Good point by Chazz, I'll have to somewhat agree on that, even though I don't like generalizing most of the time.

I don't see any harm in asking a girl out who is with a BF, just to see what she says. You can always just not go out with her. It's maybe a good test to see if she's interested in you that much, as well as a field test for some of this crud. I know there are some girls who are pretty darn loyal, but can't resist the attention. There are also girls who are pretty steadfast and won't want to do anything with you.

Either way, it could be that she's attracted to you but faithful, attracted to you and not faithful, or not attracted to you.
 
Top