Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting OLD match - any tips?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see getting many more matches, but how many of those additional matches resulted in dates that led to sex? What did you say when they called you out on your age? How did that go?
If they are open to anything casual, you get them hooked before they have to know, and by then it won't matter.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The date is booked for Saturday. It will be a picnic at the park, playing scrabble and twister.

What are some fundamental do's and don'ts on the date so that I can activate her emotionally and ensure the date is a success? What are the biggest mistakes that I need to avoid (e.g. talking about past sexual experiences, etc. etc.)?
Ask her questions about herself and actually listen and be interested in what she says so you can then have more things to talk to her about because she will give you plenty of things to talk about.

Not many people listen to what others have to say...they are too worried about what they are going to say in response.

That's also how you never run out of things to talk about.

I also always like "time travelling" questions...ask what she wanted to be as a little girl growing up. Then ask what is something she has always wanted to do that she plans on doing in the future. Not back to back or anything, just weave it into the conversation.

Also avoid interview style questions. Nothing more boring than someone that wants to interview you on a date.

FinallyAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
1682769921924.png

3 hours out from the date.

ngl lads, bit of a stinger. Went last night and bought picnic blanket & good food for picnic. Even got a fresh new shirt. Was ready to bring my A game.

Comms during the week were:
  • Monday night: I replied to her first text off OLD to firm up date. Banter and chat were good.
  • Tuesday night: she messaged with some chat. I kept it fairly brief. I wasn't cold; but I was trying to avoid pen pal vibes.
  • I messaged yesterday asking was she excited for our date. She said she was. I said see you at the entrance to the park at 4.
She went out last night and now this.

-------------------------

I give too much of myself to these hoes. I mean, I was looking forward to this a lot. First chick I felt a vibe with in a long time.

I think I did ok with comms. But internally, personally to myself, I was looking forward to this too much. And in the current dating environment... that probably set me up for disappointment. I am still quite naïve with this stuff.

Every cloud has a silver lining I guess... There's a big game on tv that I will get to watch now. I'll go in to town and watch that at a bar. I'll make sure to talk to loads of people and take any approaches available.

------------------------------
Fvck these women man. god damn. Anyone got a black pill I could borrow... sigh.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 10041

ngl lads, bit of a stinger. Went last night and bought picnic blanket & good food for picnic. Even got a fresh new shirt. Was ready to bring my A game.

• Monday night: I replied to her first text off OLD to firm up date. Banter and chat were good.
  • Tuesday night: she messaged with some chat. I kept it fairly brief. I wasn't cold; but I was trying to avoid pen pal vibes.
  • I messaged yesterday asking was she excited for our date. She said she was. I said see you at the entrance to the park at 4.

I give too much of myself to these hoes. I mean, I was looking forward to this a lot. First chick I felt a vibe with in a long time.

I think I did ok with comms. But internally, personally to myself, I was looking forward to this too much. And in the current dating environment... that probably set me up for disappointment. I am still quite naïve with this stuff.

Every cloud has a silver lining I guess... There's a big game on tv that I will get to watch now. I'll go in to town and watch that at a bar. I'll make sure to talk to loads of people and take any approaches available.

I am sorry but imo you dont have the right to complain. Thats the prize you pay for being dishonest. Dishonesty /bending reality can be a tool you use to seduce women, but not every man is build to do this..some men will "puke" the truth sooner or later..you have to be slightly psychopathic to keep up the lies.

You really liked her. I conclude you like her enough to take things further . But now the conflict is that you started this by being dishonest. Let this be a lesson. Such little lies seem innocent untill they don't...

As always I still like to offer a solution. ****The ONLY moment you can come clean about whatever lies you've told, is AFTER you blew her back out and you are pillow talking to her. ****** You got what you wanted(her poosy) so your age might not be as important to her anymore. Its all about how you frame it ofcourse and how much you left a lasting impression.

You gotta ask yourself how you would feel if you found out she was FIVE years older...delete this profile, display your real age and go from there.

Lastly, She flaked on you. Maybe because something is off about you . Through your posts i can already tell you are walking on eggshells.

Forget about this one for now

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok

You're going to have to elaborate and explain what you mean by this. Preferably with examples. Otherwise it is an unhelpful comment.
Oke.

She offered to go to a concert. Thats one the worst first dates possible. Especially when the artist playing isn't your favorite thing. It will be a loud and messy environment, NOT ideal to get to know someone. You'll be walking along her side like a puppy, being the one man that shouldn't be there.

You bought a picnic basket and blanket. Great things to have, so that money is not wasted BUT the fact you bought especially for her is a L. You should've had it in your tool box by default . To me it shows ýou havent been on such a date before/recently. Again, hence my advice to skip this one and be better prepared next time. I should also say that a picnic isnt a great 1st date neither . The best 1st dates imo are;
-a simple coffee/ non alcoholic drink during the daytime
-a walk/ meeting at a park
- drinks (alcoholic) at a place thats close to your house if things are heating up

ANY woman you meet on OLD should be taken with a pound of salt. Even after you met and fecked her you can't take it too serious yet. You are devastated by her flaking like you never saw it coming. To me such a last minute flake is quite normal actually..its just part of the (OLD) game and shouldn't be taken personal.

If you cant tell you are walking on eggshells than i dont know what else I should say. Be at least honest with yourself, I am just a internet stranger typing from Europe..

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you meet a girl you genuinely mutually connect with, they're not going to care if you lied about your age.

The girl I'm currently seeing thinks I'm 28, I'm using her to get through my breakup/no contact with my ex, so I don't really care about ever telling her. You haven't even met this chick.
Update: last night I told the Ukrainian girl I was born in 89, she laughed and said it made sense, asked why I put 28 on the profile, I said it was a mistake, no more was said, we had sex before and after that convo. It doesn't matter at all.

I also used a fake but similar name on OLD, so I came clean about fake name date 2, came clean about age date 4, she didn't seem phased.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 10041

Sounds like she went out, got too drunk, and now does feel like sh*t, but because of a hangover not c*vid. I would just say "yeah sure, hope you feel better" and let her do the work. You still could get a chance to meet/bang her who cares if she flaked while hanging. I've flaked on girls, friends and family on a Saturday because I went out on the Friday. She should have just been honest and skipped the contagion BS though.

Thats the prize you pay for being dishonest. Dishonesty /bending reality can be a tool you use to seduce women, but not every man is build to do this..some men will "puke" the truth sooner or later..you have to be slightly psychopathic to keep up
I'm confused, he told her his real age? I don't see any mention of it, not sure why the lies matter right now?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she went out, got too drunk, and now does feel like sh*t, but because of a hangover not c*vid. I would just say "yeah sure, hope you feel better" and let her do the work. You still could get a chance to meet/bang her who cares if she flaked while hanging. I've flaked on girls, friends and family on a Saturday because I went out on the Friday. She should have just been honest and skipped the contagion BS though.

I'm confused, he told her his real age? I don't see any mention of it, not sure why the lies matter right now?
Texting her tonight saying: "I fvcked up. I'm 33, not 28. [I'm going to delete that profile. And if I create a new one it will display my correct age.]"

This is kinda confusing. Its unclear whether he did or did not send this text. But after reading the thread again i assume he didn't. If i missed something please correct me.

But yeah, you gave the perfect example how to handle this. By being aloof about it, during sex. You could even say Murk isn't your real name and she wouldn't gaf anymore. Obviously it shouldn't look like everything you ever told her was a lie, unless you dgaf and are willing to drop her at any moment.

ok

You're going to have to elaborate and explain what you mean by this. Preferably with examples. Otherwise it is an unhelpful comment.
Op, I would " take myself on a date" at this piont! Wear your fresh T, fill up that basket with all kinds of nice things and go and have some relaxing time.

Learn to do this. Who knows who you will meet when you do this..

FinallyAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
walking on eggshells
ah ok. I did not understand your phrasing initially. But now I think I get it

I would just say "yeah sure, hope you feel better" and let her do the work.
This is good to hear.

UPDATE:
  • She text again one hour after the flake with a photo of her tote bag for the picnic and the caption "sad"
  • She text again two hours later saying "please let's do it next week. I was really excited."
Seems pretty high interest? Or what is going on here?

Can I get second and third opinions here on how to proceed?

he told her his real age?
I did not.

" take myself on a date" at this piont!
Yeah my afternoon is going fine. I went out in my fresh threads. Watched a game at a bar and hung out with some dudes there. Then walked and scooted through the city. Beautiful weather, loads of tourists, loads of pretty girls.

There was one spot where I absolutely should have approached but I bottled / choked it.

I realise that I absolutely fvcking hate approaching. Which means that I have to do it, early and often. I should make a new rule that on any day I don't have plans I have to go out and do minimum 5 approaches.

FinallyAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just say "yeah sure, hope you feel better" and let her do the work.
I just sent her this. ^

--------------

Edit: sigh. these b1tches man. I'm so blackpilled.

Last edited:

FinallyAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
smgdh.

1683395576280.png

1683395610647.png

1683395631020.png

What a d1ckhead she is.

I realise that when I said "could do karaoke tonight" in response to her second flake in a week, I fvcked up. I was allowing her to dominate frame again, disrespect my time (again!), and I was communicating to her 'oh, ok! eh, tonight then please! I'm not doing anything tonight! So can I please spend it with you, flaky, fickle girl!'

I hope I remedied that to some degree, at least, by back tracking and dropping her.

Number deleted from my phone. So unless she wants to come round and svck my c0ck, then, next.

My freefall into being fully black pilled continues. (I'm kidding... I hope...)

Any thoughts or feedback welcome, as always.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf is this all shvt? Ask her on a dang date, if she flakes on you twice, drop the bvsh and move on. Jesus Christ, y’all over complicate pvssy so much.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
smgdh.

View attachment 10102

View attachment 10103

View attachment 10104

What a d1ckhead she is.

I realise that when I said "could do karaoke tonight" in response to her second flake in a week, I fvcked up. I was allowing her to dominate frame again, disrespect my time (again!), and I was communicating to her 'oh, ok! eh, tonight then please! I'm not doing anything tonight! So can I please spend it with you, flaky, fickle girl!'

I hope I remedied that to some degree, at least, by back tracking and dropping her.

Number deleted from my phone. So unless she wants to come round and svck my c0ck, then, next.

My freefall into being fully black pilled continues. (I'm kidding... I hope...)

Any thoughts or feedback welcome, as always.
Why would you suggest a date on Mother's Day? I mean...that's kind of on you.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

FinallyAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you suggest a date on Mother's Day? I mean...that's kind of on you.
Why would she agree?

She chose to flake twice. It would have been easy to accommodate both tomorrow.

The biggest takeaway from this experience for me was how I managed it this week. I implemented some of the advice that I've been given here, and I'm better off for that. It's a positive, learning experience. I'm not going to miss her snatch.

Unless I am missing something, I didn't allow myself to be played for a fool, in a situation that could have easily gone that way. It ended with me enforcing my principles, and that feels good.

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I'm currently seeing thinks I'm 28, I'm using her to get through my breakup/no contact with my ex, so I don't really care about ever telling her. You haven't even met this chick.
lol'd. savage.