Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interest, friend zone, or marketing ploy?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t let me talk you out of it! The card is just not the tip off.
I like a yoga instructor. I was gonna go tongue in cheek to her and be like, hey if I ask you to grab a coffee are they gonna let me back in here? If that’s not too simp maybe roll with that.

or an iteration of what I was gonna drop on my sons teacher which I know works bc I have used on multiple; I’ve always been afraid to go out with a teacher, and they say why? And you go because im afraid it’ll look like I’m buying my kid an admission letter. So you just go , im afraid you’ll ( fill in your ridiculous over the top medical malpractice reason here)
im not witty like that. Like I said, it’s not my competence

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was cute and much younger than me.
99.75% she has a boyfriend. But if a dental assistant sent me that in the mail, I would phone her and say "Thank you for your letter. Are you single?"

I can't believe you talked to her for that long and didn't ask her out. One thing I've noticed on Sosuave, men think they are the time in the world with women. A man has 5 minutes to get her excited. If she's hot and young, 3 minutes.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Meh I don’t know. Like @Divorced w 3 said, I think it could easily be a sales thing. Maybe if I start getting women approaching me again (that hasn’t happened since 2017) then I’ll think I got that magnetism but the convo flowed but I just think she’s a good talker

Yeah it’s not really worth it since the only way to get in touch with her is go back like a simp
Oh...yeah I guess that would be a little strange.

Although it would be pretty funny to send her a letter back to the office. If nothing else you'd be the talk of the office that day.