"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Interest, friend zone, or marketing ploy?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Don’t let me talk you out of it! The card is just not the tip off.
I like a yoga instructor. I was gonna go tongue in cheek to her and be like, hey if I ask you to grab a coffee are they gonna let me back in here? If that’s not too simp maybe roll with that.

or an iteration of what I was gonna drop on my sons teacher which I know works bc I have used on multiple; I’ve always been afraid to go out with a teacher, and they say why? And you go because im afraid it’ll look like I’m buying my kid an admission letter. So you just go , im afraid you’ll ( fill in your ridiculous over the top medical malpractice reason here)
im not witty like that. Like I said, it’s not my competence
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,687
She was cute and much younger than me.
99.75% she has a boyfriend. But if a dental assistant sent me that in the mail, I would phone her and say "Thank you for your letter. Are you single?"

I can't believe you talked to her for that long and didn't ask her out. One thing I've noticed on Sosuave, men think they are the time in the world with women. A man has 5 minutes to get her excited. If she's hot and young, 3 minutes.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,852
Reaction score
19,076
Meh I don’t know. Like @Divorced w 3 said, I think it could easily be a sales thing. Maybe if I start getting women approaching me again (that hasn’t happened since 2017) then I’ll think I got that magnetism but the convo flowed but I just think she’s a good talker


Yeah it’s not really worth it since the only way to get in touch with her is go back like a simp
Oh...yeah I guess that would be a little strange.

Although it would be pretty funny to send her a letter back to the office. If nothing else you'd be the talk of the office that day.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top