Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Instant connection

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a woman last night and we just immediately hit it off , she told me she found me very attractive and I told her she was beautiful which she was

It was a fleeting encounter maybe like 10-15 mins but we exchanged details and kissed before we had to part ways

I meet a lot of women but sometimes you just get them ones where sparks fly from the word go and she is as into you as you are her

Its a great feeling and I encourage all men to seek women they have this type of connection with becuase its so invigorating

You do not get this on dating apps

EVER

Gentlemen Go and talk to that girl !

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Apps were the best for me. But I understand that most guys here have had a different experience.

But anyways, Im glad for you bro, Keep us updated

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, with a large enough sample size, you eventually do find those kinds of connections through apps, but you are right to think that these sorts of experiences happen more often out in the real world.

It's always, always, always better to rely on real life approaches than to rely on dating apps for practically every conceivable reason.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, with a large enough sample size, you eventually do find those kinds of connections through apps, but you are right to think that these sorts of experiences happen more often out in the real world.

It's always, always, always better to rely on real life approaches than to rely on dating apps for practically every conceivable reason.
I'm not sure I did a lot of app dating last year I came across a lot of women that were very very unsure abut what it was they actually wanted

I mean I met one girl off tinder she had just come out of a 6 year relationship and was still living with her EX , we had one date and never spoke again in fact this type of scenario happened on at least 3 separate occasions

One girl like maybe a HB 6 seemed to have the idea she was a supermodel , again very very unsure as to what she wanted not feminine at all zero chemistry total waste of time we never spoke again

its very very difficult to establish wether you have a genuine connection with someone when talking through a screen

Plus what's happening is dating apps are now getting flooded with 30 something and 40 something year old chicks who didn't settle when they were in their 20's and are now panicking yet still have absolutely ridiculous standards

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool story and congrats. However, the tone of this thread seems emotional. As in, you’re on Cloud 9 after meeting a dope chick. I’m only here to be a reminder. Keep your emotions in control. She could ghost you tomorrow.

Enjoy the moments exactly for what they are. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Yea I mean this is a common problem when meeting women you spark with

It can burn too hot too fast then burnout ......holiday romances are usually primed for this

One thing ive realised about women is that they are like busses theres always another one on it's way so no need to really worry

Most girls if their into you can be pretty easy to connect with , it all comes down to wether you have an abundance mindset

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
natural euphoric encounters with what seems to be a patterned female on surface hit different don’t it.

One of those few rare exquisite moments in life where that surge of energy that pulls out of the back of the brain and you are breezing.

I like to live by one saying "What one woman won't do for you, another one will"
and another one just to keep the cold vital organs in check..

"Don't Listen to What She Says. Watch What She Does”
Always keep one foot grounded in the basics, playa.

Last edited:

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
" I met one girl off tinder she had just come out of a 6 year relationship and was still living with her EX "
OK, If she is still living with her X..... then that's not a Red Flag but a Bonfire!!!!

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's the internet, different attitudes of today or getting older... but encountering that instant mutual spark is becoming more rare these days.

Congratulations on finding the needle in the haystack.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Met a woman last night and we just immediately hit it off , she told me she found me very attractive and I told her she was beautiful which she was

It was a fleeting encounter maybe like 10-15 mins but we exchanged details and kissed before we had to part ways

I meet a lot of women but sometimes you just get them ones where sparks fly from the word go and she is as into you as you are her

Its a great feeling and I encourage all men to seek women they have this type of connection with becuase its so invigorating

You do not get this on dating apps

EVER

Gentlemen Go and talk to that girl !
You can get this from OLD. I have literally met a girls on Tinder & had sex with them the same day.
I’m sure that is fairly common.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Embrace the healing power of…both.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" I met one girl off tinder she had just come out of a 6 year relationship and was still living with her EX "
OK, If she is still living with her X..... then that's not a Red Flag but a Bonfire!!!!
Yea like I said the date was over in 20 mins and we never spoke again

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's not true...I've met a few woman on dating apps that I had that with.

Has nothing to do with where you meet them and everything to do with your vibrational frequencies being in harmony and things in common.

Let's be real. That woman has been on dating apps. If you met her on there you are telling me you wouldn't have felt the same way? Sounds like a load of horsesh!t to me.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the exact same thing on Saturday night just gone. Met this gorgeous 24 year old, amazing body, good connection. However she lives in Sussex (southern UK coast) and I live about 1.5 hour drive away and I feel that's too much for me personally.

She is gorgeous though.

Much easier in person than on apps.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I'll ever have that so-called "connection", particularly when first meeting someone. Seems a bit ridiculous.

However, good for you.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the exact same thing on Saturday night just gone. Met this gorgeous 24 year old, amazing body, good connection. However she lives in Sussex (southern UK coast) and I live about 1.5 hour drive away and I feel that's too much for me personally.

She is gorgeous though.

Much easier in person than on apps.
Really? I'm in the UK too and I find on apps much easier.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? I'm in the UK too and I find on apps much easier.
I did back in the day but I prefer to go out and talk to girls as the quality is much higher and I can control more of the frame. I have not been on apps in a long time, I want more than sex with a slag.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did back in the day but I prefer to go out and talk to girls as the quality is much higher and I can control more of the frame. I have not been on apps in a long time, I want more than sex with a slag.
Not sure, I haven't approached a woman since 2012. Online is easier.

Plus, approaching women irl gives them validation.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure, I haven't approached a woman since 2012. Online is easier.

Plus, approaching women irl gives them validation.
I number closed a solid 8.5/10 that imo was gorgeous and not sure I could do that OLD despite being handsome and in shape. I prefer to chat irl.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I number closed a solid 8.5/10 that imo was gorgeous and not sure I could do that OLD despite being handsome and in shape. I prefer to chat irl.
Did it go anywhere?

Personally, I'd rather just not give them the validation. Even if they smile at me irl.