Instant connection

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did it go anywhere?

Personally, I'd rather just not give them the validation. Even if they smile at me irl.
Texting, she live 1.5h drive away, but still has potential.

Giving validation is necessary if you want to get anywhere. It’s give and take. She gave me validation too. You have to let them know you’re interested what are you scared of?

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting, she live 1.5h drive away, but still has potential.

Giving validation is necessary if you want to get anywhere. It’s give and take. She gave me validation too. You have to let them know you’re interested what are you scared of?
One and a half hour drive away? I'd suggest that she comes to you.

I don't wish to give them any validation. They already have enough simps. In fact, I even get up from my seat and move to the other end of the carriage when a woman sits opposite to me on the tube to deflate their confidence lol.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I'll ever have that so-called "connection", particularly when first meeting someone. Seems a bit ridiculous.

However, good for you.
It does happen.
I was to meet some friends at a coffeeshop to play cards. As walked in, a girl who was sitting, drinking coffee said ‘nice pants.’. We started talking and got an immediate connection. She did the Hand measuring thing a lot of girls like to do. We exchanged numbers and my friends showed up. She booty called me around 2am.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
It does happen.
I was to meet some friends at a coffeeshop to play cards. As walked in, a girl who was sitting, drinking coffee said ‘nice pants.’. We started talking and got an immediate connection. She did the Hand measuring thing a lot of girls like to do. We exchanged numbers and my friends showed up. She booty called me around 2am.
Damn, I honestly don't think I'll ever experience that despite being on countless dates. I didn't think it was a thing. I don't get very excited over people. She is nothing to me.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That spark is hard to find, imo. I’ve felt it maybe 3 times in my life and that’s that I’m a social person. It’s a great feeling to talk to someone that you get instant click with.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not true...I've met a few woman on dating apps that I had that with.

Has nothing to do with where you meet them and everything to do with your vibrational frequencies being in harmony and things in common.

Let's be real. That woman has been on dating apps. If you met her on there you are telling me you wouldn't have felt the same way? Sounds like a load of horsesh!t to me.
" Vibrational frequencies" through a swipe app :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: give me a fvcking break

99% of conversations on them wont make it past 24 hours

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
" Vibrational frequencies" through a swipe app :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: give me a fvcking break

99% of conversations on them wont make it past 24 hours
Once again. You seem to not understand English very well or comprehend it. Vibrational frequencies has to do with your being, not the fact you are on an app, at a bar, in a church, a library or wherever else you meet a person.

People who resonate with a like frequency will find that type of "connection" with each other. People who resonate at dissident frequencies will literally hate being next to each other and won't be able to stand the person...even if they haven't said two words to each other.

Again, this literally has nothing to do with where you meet them and everything to do with them as a being.

Trying to make up crap and throw it at the wall because "You can't find that on a swipe app" is pretty silly...

Because it literally has nothing to do with what how you meet them. It would be like saying, "you can't find a good beer in Madagascar!".