Inspiration for the Masses (Get off your arses)

Pantalones

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new here, but I've already noticed a trend here in the HS forum. There's got to be at least several hundred people here, yet participation is dragging. Contender seems to be our resident "man of action." Good for you! I see a thousand reads by his name but not even 1/100 of the response. Something is wrong here. Posts are getting 3 replies for every 100 views. Suppose everyone clicked twice. That still makes about 47/50 people who read but do not offer their imput. That, my friends, doesn't cut it.

Now, granted, I could be wrong. There could be one fool clicking on each link 100 times. If so, then... I'm an idiot. But I wouldn't wager on it. The moderator's feelings aren't gonna be hurt if this forum dwindles along at a snail's pace. The only one who's going to suffer is YOU. Stop reading this. Get off the computer. Get out of the house. Don't come back until you've pushed your comfort level to a new level.

We all start out as clueless little brats towards women. Some people got lucky and learned all the right moves when they were young. Fine. For people who are just waking up, you have to force yourself to learn if you want to accomplish your dreams. Because everyone dreams about banging models and sleeping with Jessica Alba. It's part of being a man. However, only a handful of men in this world DO. And if you feel that you deserve something better than what you have now, you have to push yourself.

If you're shy, now's the time to get over it. Posting anonymously on the internet is about as worry free as it gets. We're all semi-decent people here, and are here to help, not harass. If you don't have things to contribute, then go out and experiment! Then report back, hear some opinions and get on with it! Do YOURSELF a favor, and take your life into your own hands.

We're here at SoSuave because we all have a common interest. Make it worth your time, make it worth our time, and make some changes in your life! (You, kid in front of the computer who hasn't seen the sunlight in a day... That's your cue! Get outta here and make us proud!)

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel ya man, hell that's why I'm replying lol. Half the time though we really dont have anything to add ecept maybe "read the bible" and "on this page some guy said this"

sjchris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

rowing_mike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pantalones, next time try a shorter, snappier lecture. Maybe something we can actually relate to instead of "You, kid in front of the computer who hasn't seen the sunlight in a day... That's your cue! Get outta here and make us proud!".

Pantalones

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who missed the point, here's a simple translation:

Participation here is limited. Don't just read. Do something about it.