Insane Story with unknown ending...

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason why this is all so exciting for you is because you're so highly inexperienced with women. If some married 40 year old with 3 children from another country wanted to be with me, I'd tell her to fvck off. I've been with younger, more attractive, childless, local women many times over, so why would I want someone else's used up garbage?

This affair is only temporary. It will not work out in the long term. You're just a new interest on her high score list. There are many other men who are more interesting and of higher importance in her life, and that includes her (ex)husband.
I fully agree with you and acknowledge my inexperience with Women.

My situation is quite difficult and most probably most of all due to the distance that separates us, which not only slows down the relationship but also includes big amounts of costs in order for us to be physically together.

I however cannot agree with you calling a 40yo used up garbage. Not being biased but in general, 40yo can sometimes turn out way better than some young teens and by this I mean physically and of course by the maturity.

I am most certainly not her 1st bf, and She isn't my 1st gf either. But She popped up in my life at a time where I was already asking myself a list of questions regarding my future. I need to be happy and I took a huge risk to see if this kind of relationship would work...up to now I haven't seen any reason for it not to. If it doesn't, it doesn't. I know that my current relationship here in France is unfortunately over....so either I stay in it unhappy, I become single not knowing what's next or I pursue this story and make the most if it..

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 25 with a gf and a 3-year old
She is 41 with 3 kids and an orbiter ex-husband

This sounds like an episode of Maury Povich...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I however cannot agree with you calling a 40yo used up garbage. Not being biased but in general, 40yo can sometimes turn out way better than some young teens and by this I mean physically and of course by the maturity.
I've always found the 'maturity' argument to be worthless. I'm willing to bet that your 40 year old was at one point immature as well. Many women outgrow the immaturity by their mid-20s and if they have a man in their life, they will mould themselves to his lifestyle.

Your lack of dating experience shows here. There are many reasons for a woman in her 40s and even her 30s and late 20s to be used up garbage. She's likely to be jaded, has had a long ride on the c0ck carousel, is still fixed on one or two particular men in her past, and is burdened which children which were not made from your sperm.

I have little to no respect for a woman with more than one child who has left the man who fathered them. If she's willing to have more than one child with a man she deems as incompatible, she should fvcking stay with him. There are NO highly desirable men out there who are actively seeking a mother of multiple children.

As for the women who have kids from multiple dads that they are no longer with, they are wh0res, plain and simple.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I fully agree with you and acknowledge my inexperience with Women.

My situation is quite difficult and most probably most of all due to the distance that separates us, which not only slows down the relationship but also includes big amounts of costs in order for us to be physically together.

I am most certainly not her 1st bf, and She isn't my 1st gf either. But She popped up in my life at a time where I was already asking myself a list of questions regarding my future. I need to be happy and I took a huge risk to see if this kind of relationship would work...up to now I haven't seen any reason for it not to. If it doesn't, it doesn't. I know that my current relationship here in France is unfortunately over....so either I stay in it unhappy, I become single not knowing what's next or I pursue this story and make the most if it..
Paul, you live in France man. You've got delicious French women on your doorstep yet you want to live this fantasy
with an american woman who is 15 years or so your senior.....

It's just not practical neither is it sensible.

Your main goal now should be "how do I avoid winning beta of the year 2017"

The first step would be to grow up and end this fantasy before you do yourself (and your family) real, psychological
and financial damage.

If you must seek "a bit of strange", why not go for French women? (no plane trips involved)

....this fantasy is a buffer to hide your lack of game. Time to get real. The truth will set you free.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of woman lets their kids stay in a hotel room with a stranger they just met??

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of woman lets their kids stay in a hotel room with a stranger they just met??

Glad I wasn't the only one. If you read into he story just a bit there's some real sick/depressing shìt happening here.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paul, you live in France man. You've got delicious French women on your doorstep yet you want to live this fantasy
with an american woman who is 15 years or so your senior.....
French women don't shave. They are uglier than American women because of that.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and European guys don't wear deodorant and smell like ass walking around, so I guess they deserve each other...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.....so.... any pics of your girlfriend OP?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
You're right in that there's a big difference between the two. Unfortunately for you it's nothing to do with that stereotype......

Style and elegance Versus Slutty and crass for example.....

An observation that many French women have when the go out in an anglophone country is that the women are dressed like prostitutes.........I've heard that comment so many times.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An observation that many French women have when the go out in an anglophone country is that the women are dressed like prostitutes.........I've heard that comment so many times.
french women sound lame

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disdain what you cannot have nor understand.
all i'm saying is that this:

An observation that many French women have when the go out in an anglophone country is that the women are dressed like prostitutes
is not a great way to sell french women to someone lol, you make them sound prudish.

i'm going going off of what you said, I have no preconceived notions or opinions of french women

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
@devilkingx2

Have you lost sight of the bigger picture? i.e. the op

Don't you think that if he is to fvck around, he'd be better staying in France, where he lives, and attempting to seduce
and fvck the local french hotties who love anal and I can assure that they do in fact shave their armpits; than taking a fvcking expensive and long plane journey to meet some 40 something year old american skank with three kids that he met on the internet and with whom he believes he's in love......

So it's not really an argument about what country has the best women, but rather what women would be better for the op's sanity and well being, don't you think?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@devilkingx2

Have you lost sight of the bigger picture? i.e. the op

Don't you think that if he is to fvck around, he'd be better staying in France, where he lives, and attempting to seduce
and fvck the local french hotties who love anal and I can assure that they do in fact shave their armpits; than taking a fvcking expensive and long plane journey to meet some 40 something year old american skank with three kids that he met on the internet and with whom he believes he's in love......

So it's not really an argument about what country has the best women, but rather what women would be better for the op's sanity and well being, don't you think?
well yeah but that goes without saying, literally anything other than what the OP is doing right now would be an improvement, making the woman fly to him should be the bare minimum

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah and European guys don't wear deodorant and smell like ass walking around, so I guess they deserve each other...
Is one to assume that this guy's speaking from experience when he knows what men's asses smell like...
Perv must be on the down low....
Overweight wife is no excuse for that behavior.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, totally...it doesn't take much when you walk within 20 feet of most foreigners I've met and the stench of BO punches you in the face like a Mike Tyson uppercut.

At best deodorant is a 50/50 proposition outside the US/Canada. Pretty nasty, if you ask me...this isn't the Middle Ages where people's hygiene was basically a moot point.

Last edited: