https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...e-saved-texas-man-99-years-prison/2022832002/
...and yet, no charges against her.
...and yet, no charges against her.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
It won’t fly here in the states either. It should but it doesn’t. However, they could make it a civil law but that’s also a double edge sword.Possible for him to sue her ?
Im Canadian so idk how it works in America but seems like ppl get sued for thats kind of stuff
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Did you see our Canadian Prime minister he is a fag that has not come out yet!!!are we still in midevil europe? lol beta male fags running this government
Is that the guy that thinks Mankind should be pronounced peoplekind?Did you see our Canadian Prime minister he is a fag that has not come out yet!!!
He could file a defamation suit against her for her false accusation arguing that his reputation has been irreparably damaged and that she should also pay for all legal fees incurred.It won’t fly here in the states either. It should but it doesn’t. However, they could make it a civil law but that’s also a double edge sword.
Just think of the people freed from prison by the false witness getting remorse and guilt and finally coming forward. If there was a penalty they might not of.
In the end it should be against the law. The psycho cut herself.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Regardless, it should be against the law as a deterrent for any women thinking of doing the same.It won’t fly here in the states either. It should but it doesn’t. However, they could make it a civil law but that’s also a double edge sword.
Just think of the people freed from prison by the false witness getting remorse and guilt and finally coming forward. If there was a penalty they might not of.
In the end it should be against the law. The psycho cut herself.
Extreme penalty.Regardless, it should be against the law as a deterrent for any women thinking of doing the same.
It IS against the law, if done in court. Its called perjury and people have gone to jail for it.Regardless, it should be against the law as a deterrent for any women thinking of doing the same.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
It hadn’t even gone to court yet. It was disproved by the friends and Facebook picture before going to court so nothing will happen to her. A statement isn’t perjury yet.It IS against the law, if done in court. Its called perjury and people have gone to jail for it.
she should go for 99 years to jail then.It blows my mind to think if it wasn't for the chance picture his life could've been ruined for good, and for a crime he didn't even commit. I wonder how many people have fallen and will continue to fall victims to this sort of a setup.
What's even more disturbing is that no charges have been brought against her for falsifying claims that would've put this young man away for the rest of his fvking life. Un-real.
Exactly, in Texas the only way you can hold anyone accountable for making a false charge is if it is made under oath though testimony or sworn statement. What happened to this guy was that he did not have good representation during his arraignment. A good lawyer would have presented to the judge in arraignment the proof he could not have committed this crime and would have been released on the spot.It hadn’t even gone to court yet. It was disproved by the friends and Facebook picture before going to court so nothing will happen to her. A statement isn’t perjury yet.
There’s truth in this.I woke up this morning, thought in my innocence "i'll just play some playstation quick".
Turned on my phone, and this virtuoso player that i've been following and learnt a sh1t-tonne from has just had his career ended literally just in the time since i was last on.
Apparantly he was in a bad relationship, and his mrs started accusing him of stuff when he tried to leave it.
And that's it. He's finished.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.