“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Innocent guy almost got 99-yrs because of ex-gf

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
It's crazy... how falling on the wrong person can ruin your life.

It's nuts... how the judicial system is now used for ''personnal revenge'' (like false rape accusations)

It's sad.... how the victim is ''guilty before proven innoncent'' when the information becomes public.

I am not saying that he was a ''good guy'' but certainly didn't deserve the ''crazy-angryness'' that follows. It kills all chances that the guy had to become a ''good person''.... (we all did mistakes but we redeemed ourselves with another person etc. )
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I wish I could explain the way my x wife charged me with some shyt SHE KNEW I DIDN'T DO. In fact, it was my X wifes, mom's, FRIEND who had to call the police on my behalf to say she was full of shyt.

**** women and their fuccing games.

I didn't even have the energy or money after everything to sue her ugly soul.
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
Anyway, the lesson you can learn from this is when you are accused of things like this is to GO GET A GOOD LAWYER, right away. Yep, it's expensive, but it's a whole lot cheaper than if you let this BS drag out. NEVER.... NEVER allow a court appointed lawyer represent you in an arraignment EVER.
That's good advice on getting a good lawyer but in this case it was her setup (cuts on the body, fake forced entry evidence etc) against his word, really hard to disprove even with a good lawyer since in these cases and in this day and age it's usually the man is considered guilty until proven innocent. So without the facebook pic which his mom remembered it would've been quite impossible to prove his innocence otherwise, no?
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Exit society.
 

.Paradox.

Banned
Joined
Mar 18, 2010
Messages
162
Reaction score
28
Oh my GOD. This is absolutely beyond horrible. This POS kunt should be publicly executed.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top